Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

FunkyTube Community Channel

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:02 Thu 16 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I don't know how well this idea will go down but i'll put it across to the funky community anyway :)

I don't know how many of you are aware of big youtube channels and how youtube works but for those who do will know how big the community is for gaming. I know a lot of channels for console games and even some online pc games. I think funkysnooker can definitely bring in some high viewed videos.

What i'm proposing here is a sort of community channel where people can record and upload videos from the whole funky community (both snooker and pool) which will have say one person acting as the uploader (maybe a few if the channel becomes popular etc)

Would simply work where players record there gameplay (must be good quality i.e high breaks, great plays, etc) and then upload it to one of the several upload sites (megaupload, mediafire, gamefront etc) which i would then download and review and if the gameplay was of good enough quality, upload to the community channel on youtube.

Screen recording software is readily available on the web for free download

Let me know what you guys think of this and please, if you disagree that this is a good idea, keep it chilled :P

thanks

Curtis Sorren
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:08 Thu 16 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
If you type in funkysnooker on youtube there are already some video's on there. But a channel would be a good idea, maybe even raise the profile of the site..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:09 Thu 16 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
It can't help to try.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:12 Thu 16 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah i know about the videos already on there but they don't have that many views and i think if there was a community channel, the support from the many members would be a great start and boost

I think the time is right also as people are knocking huge breaks out left right and centre and it would be great to watch how the better players on here build breaks as it will be both great to watch and helpful to the less able snooker players who need a little help maybe?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:20 Thu 16 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
www.youtube.com/funkytubee

Keep and eye on this page ;)
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

FunkyTube Community Channel

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.