Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

my first cod sniping montage, please watch :)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:11 Fri 17 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  

My first ever montage will you let me know what you think please, can you also like and subscribe, thanks

Edited at 15:15 Fri 17/06/11 (BST)

Edited at 15:16 Fri 17/06/11 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:42 Fri 17 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
It was more lucky knofe kills than anything!
Very good though, Did you just use the theatre to make/edit that?
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
19:08 Fri 17 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i hate blk ops but they were ok
jack_pot
jack_pot
19:31 Fri 17 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
You should remove the knife kills and make a separate montage for them. Also the video editing is pretty damn bad (no offence).

Some nice sniping though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:35 Fri 17 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
yeh jack i understand, it was a practice lol, me and my friends, we pretty good, putting a channel together, as he is a better editer lol. all them clips where off one night just to test my new capture card out.

ill have a new video up on sunday/monday if you would like to subsribe to it then as it will be a new channel, be a big help towards us getter sponsored, i promise we wont let you down lol

same to all you guys, i will upload a new post on sunday/monday with my new channel, it will a big help if yous like and comment when its uploaded
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:38 Fri 17 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
and i used the custom editer built in with the capture card, my friend has sony vegas to use on our new videos, and when i say me and my friends are putting a channel together, its rather more of my clan lol, just a little hobby were into at the minute, sort of bored of clan matches lol ZedEx Gamiing
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:11 Sat 18 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
2 off my clan members and my sniping/montage squad haha, this video is better and has the same introduction but will have better shots in the new 1 as its all we could put together in a short time

you may think its a waste of time but i will be most likely posting a few videos over the weeks, yous may think its sad put allot of people enjoy it, i know when i watch some shots it gets me hyped up lol
jack_pot
jack_pot
01:28 Sat 18 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I can make an intro for you if you want? It'll cost £10 but I guarantee it'll be better than the one you're using now.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:35 Sat 18 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol its fine 1 of my friends who done this intro can do it free. He made that in 5 mins like I said we through the videos together in 1 day after 5/6 matches and didn't have much to work with but now we do. Thanks anyway
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

my first cod sniping montage, please watch :)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.