are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Mods and Clans

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

tia_sorrow
tia_sorrow
04:59 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderators should not be allowed to play in clans or have any such relationship with members that could lead to them having things whispered in their ear or making biased decisions.

If someone annoys or argues with one of his team mates... or, one of his clan mates takes a dislike to someone and wants them banned, the mod in the clan is obviously going to act on his buddies wishes. It makes for biased and unfair moderation, and leads to the situation we have now where certain players threaten others with being booted and when you look into it a little, it's not talk, there's a mod who's part of his clan.

So in addition to the other requirements of becoming a mod, it should also be that a prospective mod must not be affiliated with any clan.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:02 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderators do what they do in their spare time, your saying they should basically be banned from playing clans is ridiculous just like this thread. Not a bad first time post though...

Players may use there is a mod in my clan and they will boot you but mods answer to admin and they need a good reason to boot someone and need to prove it so if there was no proof then that mod may be demoted for being power mad.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:17 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderators do what they do in their spare time, your saying they should basically be banned from playing clans is ridiculous just like this thread. Not a bad first time post though...

Players may use there is a mod in my clan and they will boot you but mods answer to admin and they need a good reason to boot someone and need to prove it so if there was no proof then that mod may be demoted for being power mad.
Well said Jay
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:18 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Moderators should not be allowed to play in clans or have any such relationship with members that could lead to them having things whispered in their ear or making biased decisions.

If someone annoys or argues with one of his team mates... or, one of his clan mates takes a dislike to someone and wants them banned, the mod in the clan is obviously going to act on his buddies wishes. It makes for biased and unfair moderation, and leads to the situation we have now where certain players threaten others with being booted and when you look into it a little, it's not talk, there's a mod who's part of his clan.

So in addition to the other requirements of becoming a mod, it should also be that a prospective mod must not be affiliated with any clan.
See where your coing from Tia, makes sense i na way, but truth is what Jay said. But yes nice first post lol, lot to say there.
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
05:32 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
This post is ridiculous tbh, there's not one mod who bans any player by their friends 'wishes'. Yes you can tell people you gunna get them banned cause if you can show evidence why a user should be banned then that's fine.

Personally I think this thread should be capped..
tia_sorrow
tia_sorrow
17:16 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
naming and shaming is not allowed on the threads.

You have a problem please use the correct procedure and use contact us I will ask for this thread to be capped.

Edited by forum moderator mattywellie, at 14:34 Wed 29/08/12 (BST)
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
17:24 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Meh!
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
17:27 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
The guys who've replied stop trying to ki'ss backside by defending the moderators.
haha so anyone who doesn't agree with you is automatically kissing backside? Bit silly.

That's one way to invalidate any counterarguments I guess....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:28 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
this is not true the moderators will not give their friends perks on the game, plus if they did do that and banned someone from the site who hasnt done anything wrong they would be demoted
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:29 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
To be honest im fed up of logging in and seeing these ridiculous threads being made with no meaning at all.

If you got a problem use contact us.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:31 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
they were normally made by you cam
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:38 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I knew that was coming from someone
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:38 Wed 29 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Pointless silly thread and just another way to have a go at the people that help on this site. This thread is now capped.
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Mods and Clans

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.