(IP Logged)
22:00 Tue 26 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
couldnt get a video last night so i'll try again friday
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
10:11 Wed 27 Feb 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
the_tornado
HAHAHAHA the little '' at the end!

But just a little pointer; your table is slanted - go to 1:38 watch the cue ball tutt tutt

I would of made videos too but I sold my table a while back now.
Thus that's why I'm pretty useless at the game now aha.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:16 Sun 10 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Play a mans game and do what i do!

Agree 100 % nothing special about this. Would love to see you playing snooker with your cue action
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:43 Sun 10 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol balls in a line.. its easy to clear all 15 balls from a break without lining them up..

i will see if i can get a video of me doing it tuesday..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:53 Sun 10 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Here is a snooker session with me and one of my friends.

I am the one with the red and blue shirt. Not my best session, I must admit. But getting there.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:21 Sun 10 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

I am the one with the red and blue shirt. Not my best session, I must admit. But getting there.

I know playing snooker with the camera on is always more difficult. If you want to play snooker purely for fun thats your choice, but your stance + cue action is absolutely horrible. You're doing just about everything wrong that can be done wrong. Not your best session, what did you expect with that stance?! Youre getting there...dont think so.

Your stance and cue action are so poor that even I can give you tips. What you do with it is up to you.

1 Always stand in the line of the (potting) angle (this is a real basic one that everybody who has ever played snooker should know!!)
2 Don't stand up in the middle of your shot!!
3 Your right arm is sticking out whilst it should be right behind your head!
4 Hold you break after the last backswing, not before.
5 Watch your mate as he's doing everything a lot better than you.

Now I am very curious what your highest break is. Practice/frame?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:46 Sun 10 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

I know playing snooker with the camera on is always more difficult. If you want to play snooker purely for fun thats your choice, but your stance + cue action is absolutely horrible. You're doing just about everything wrong that can be done wrong. Not your best session, what did you expect with that stance?! Youre getting there...dont think so.

Your stance and cue action are so poor that even I can give you tips. What you do with it is up to you.

1 Always stand in the line of the (potting) angle (this is a real basic one that everybody who has ever played snooker should know!!)

Mate. I have been playing for just under 6 years. I admit, this session was one of the worst I have done, but to be going out with all this cue action shizzle is just nonsense. Have you seen Joe Swail's cue action? Why have you not told him to put his arm straight or watch his own backswing? Isn't he doing everything wrong as well? It's not all part of the book.

As for my highest break, I have my own table down in Cambridge (I live in Bristol at the moment) and got a 71 break in a tournament. Other than that one moment, I have been hovering in the 30s and 40s.... until Bristol. But thanks for the tips, I might use it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:23 Sun 10 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:42 Wed 13 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
e_store
e_store
19:13 Wed 13 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Make your own thread not steal this one.
And you dont have to tap 500 times when the other makes a nice shot you can also tap two times.
And youre still standing up in the middle of your shot!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:52 Wed 13 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Im the one who makes a 49 at the end, was in a semi final!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:00 Thu 14 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
To be honest when I played my cue action was comparable to that of a spasticated Donkey.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:01 Thu 14 Mar 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I never got to see that
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Pool Clearances Week 1

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.