are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

mk_lad 5 been 5 guilty

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:57 Sun 14 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
just wanted to let u know that the trail has now ended an that they have all been done for the murder of ian I hope they all rot in hell for what they have done ian really was a lovely guy an he is missed very much
Judge Peter Jacobs said the picture that emerged was that of a man lying helpless on the ground, being gratuitously kicked by a large group.

Todd Esherwood, 25, of Saxon Road, and Tony Smith, 30, of Sidney Close, both in Great Yarmouth, must serve 15 years before being considered for parole.

Stuart Layden, 30, of South Quay, Great Yarmouth, was told he will spend at least 13 years in prison.

Mr Smith's 32-year-old brother Roy Smith, of Ranelagh Road, Sheerness, Kent, and the men's sister, Kelly Taylor, 34, of Harris Road, also in Sheerness, must serve at least 12 years
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:06 Sun 14 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I know its coming up to a year now. So R.I.P Ian x

I feel in more of a better place knowing they have got that long, But missed member of this site forever.
bluenose1872
bluenose1872
05:52 Sun 14 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Great that justice was served.

Must say though that the laws in Britain for murder, especially a murder as vicious as that get let off to much. Minimal of 13 before considered for parole is a joke in my opinion .

America has some weird laws and sentences to but i bet anything if this was trialed there they would serve at least 20 years before parole was even considered, even then chances of them getting out are slim.

I also hope they rot in hell and get a good hiding inside for what they did, not only was it to a lovely guy but they did it in a group, chickens dont do well in prison.

Ian mate now you can rest in peace knowing that they got what was coming to them even if it sounds ridiculously short sentence. Sorry for my rant but that is just ridiculous in my opinion, Rest in peace mate <3 x
thegame26
thegame26
15:06 Sun 14 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Nearly a year it's good that some justice has been served but am with jay it's still not long enough.............

R.I.P mate still miss our late games
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:16 Sun 14 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Life should mean life. We pay to keep them in prison, I'd rather pay for the rope to hang them with.
haggisdcfc
haggisdcfc
21:33 Sun 14 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
so glad that they all got done and now serving time behind bars, took a wonderful man away from the world, always got on well with ian and have plenty of respect for him

R.I.P mate
timpark
timpark
22:31 Thu 18 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry for being stupid,but who was ian?ive been on this site for a couple of years but i dident log in for a few months untill recently...what was his funkysnooker name...
thanks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:04 Sun 28 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry for being stupid,but who was ian?ive been on this site for a couple of years but i dident log in for a few months untill recently...what was his funkysnooker name...
thanks

mk_lad

r.i.p Ian atleast some sort of justice was done although its never enough
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

mk_lad 5 been 5 guilty

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.