Snooker Legends 3... The Hula Hula Dance

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15354
clifton188
clifton188
11:52 Tue 8 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Why ask the Woodpecker when the organ grinder is right here?

Im just as terrible at both of those times matey :-)
buckjam
buckjam
17:42 Tue 8 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Why ask the Woodpecker when the organ grinder is right here?

Im just as terrible at both of those times matey :-)

Sorry, i thought my spoiler was private. Im right up for it any time in the early hours
clifton188
clifton188
17:50 Tue 8 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
3pm is early Jay
alex_lewis
alex_lewis
18:59 Tue 8 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lets stop them from defending the title!
buckjam
buckjam
19:07 Tue 8 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
3pm is early Jay

Nah im 10pm my time. I'll wake you for your shot or shots
buckjam
buckjam
06:20 Wed 9 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Its 10.20pm here so 3.20am and Cliffys a no show. If this carrys on it will go to default
m_wood
m_wood
06:42 Wed 9 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Tut! And I've logged in especially to play Cliffy as well if Buckyyy couldn't make it, so he's let us both down! Shame on him!

I hope this no show riles you up Bucky so if he ever has the bottle to show up, that you give him a good bucking
clifton188
clifton188
10:33 Wed 9 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
alex_lewis
alex_lewis
22:07 Wed 9 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
That sneaky weaky clifton188!
buckjam
buckjam
04:07 Thu 10 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Is Cliffy making out im a one eyed ugly animal from the ice age. I might take offence if he wasnt that close to the mark
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:35 Thu 10 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
zante (2) vs (4) fuunky

Bit unlucky to miss out on a draw, he had one or two lucky shots at 3-2 and I lagged on a crucial shot which smashed a ball instead of tapping it, but he played well and there was a couple that could've gone either way. Not too bad to nearly rescue a draw from 3-0 down though .

Breaks -
zante: 72 & 60.
fuunky: 65 & 51.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:43 Thu 10 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Very unlucky m8 defo deserved a draw, and soz about the luck I had as well forgot to mention that lol, had a lucky night but I'll take it as it doesn't happen 2 often
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:10 Fri 11 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
No worries mate, I thought you were the slightly better player anyway so I can forgive the fortune
m_wood
m_wood
22:10 Fri 11 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Very nice result that is Zante against the Fuunky Arcade Machine, whom always seems to win, so you did brill to get 2 points with 2 top breaks! Cracking stuff!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:31 Sat 12 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
woody vs gazza
now
woody vs chezz

mrmagic can also sub in if he sees woody online
alex_lewis
alex_lewis
01:27 Sun 13 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
And being back from out of pocket The Golden Assassin tries to regain some dosh on the streets of london against a fella named dv8. I was on fire hand after hand after hand and after hand.

Unfortunately something went completely wrong and luck once again has failed me by 15points dammit! But with 30seconds left on the clock If I could think strategically I could somehow pull the cat out of the bag. I was on a comeback surely but GOD HAS FAILED ME AGAIN YOU PIECE OF SH$%^%$£ and the gap was narrowed to just 5 pointS!

-------
I lost 4-2.
I got a power break of 146
buckjam
buckjam
17:50 Sun 13 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well i played the elusive Clifton188.He had 4 halfs i think and cent. First one he cleared with a half. Then i did something really stupid. I hit a 62 and won one. Well that was it. I had smacked the snake over the back of his head and he bit me big time. Should have used a bigger stick

5-1 to the scarlet pimpernel (clifton188)

Veryy gg's and good luck with the rest.
alex_lewis
alex_lewis
01:24 Mon 14 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
And running on 5 piece 50ps atm The Golden Asssassin was seen lying in a dumpster on the streets of New London when a familiar face sarahh popped around the corner and looked a little surprised to see me in such a state from last time we met!

Nonetheless she could sense my weakness + my vulnerability and wanted to sniff out what is left of a homeless guy! So I got out my groggy cards and we got going. I pulled out some fine moves but boy I was still totally rusty. It was literally down to the last hand and I was hoping to pull out 4 kings C"MON!!!
1st card - 1 king
2nd card - 2nd king!
3rd card - 3rd king!! Get in!
4th card - 4th ACE!! YEAA!! !! ...wait what..?

5 mintues later that girl crawled away with my 50ps

I'll BE BACK

---
3-2 to sarahh
Reg 68 for me
power 119 for her
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:04 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Is it possible to have a back up or sub for abbylew? Because we could only both do sunday just been and saturday coming. Until earlier today she was off 3 days and didn't make an effort or wasn't seen online, so if she isn't seen saturday, the chance is gone as sunday Im away from when i get up till late going into monday.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:37 Wed 16 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
i can do weekends i can do days....
Pages: 15354
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Snooker Legends 3... The Hula Hula Dance

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.