Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15455
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:58 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Seriously can't believe i lost this

me 3 v 2 him

won reg with a cent and orig with a half , carom i lost 5-6 and power was in control on my break with 1.30 left potted nice black and somehow a red went in the middle

should have romped home here cause i was far the better player he had a knack of leaving it mega safe when he misses and one point he was snookered and managed to snooker me from it

which was meant of course

ggs
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:07 Thu 17 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
nah the shot meant was round angles snooker in Power

ul mate, it had 1-4/0-5 written on it, bare in mind in Power if i took advantage in rack two i could have won Power.

some nice play at times and sorry you feel annoyed but did what i had to to win the game
samj147
samj147
02:30 Fri 18 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
samj147 3-2 whocares8x8

Breaks of 53 (Arc), 55(Reg) and 115 (Power) for me. 54 (Reg), 51 (Orig), 137 and 177 (Power) for Seb.

He had chances to take all the games but unusually today he made mistakes and gave me chances which I took, except in orig. Also came from 4-0 down in carom to take it but he finished pretty much flawlessly in power.
alex_lewis
alex_lewis
15:58 Fri 18 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
well played dude!
m_wood
m_wood
18:20 Fri 18 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
FINAL LEAGUE GAME OF THE SEASON!!!

Nocturnal Assassins 13 - 5 Snooker Legends

Arcade: fuunky 4-2 zantetsukenz
Regular: clifton188 5-1 buckjam
Original: dvz vs samj147
Carom: w_hoolahan vs abbylew
Power: dv8 4-2 alex_lewis
Mixed: r1p0m4n_v2 vs zina
Killer: vs

PLATE FINAL!!!

Dollars & Cents 8 vs 7 Snooker Legends

dgeneratio 3-2 allypunk
chezz021_v2 vs m_wood
bamboozle vs zina
whocares8x8 2-3 samj147
sarahh 3-2 alex_lewis

Some nice results coming in Legends!! Picking up some valuable points!
So Bucky picks up a point off of Cliffy, which is more than I myself managed versus him last season (due to luck, flukes and cheating mind you ) so well done Bucky!
Alex Lewis completes his final games of the season with two defeats... no surprise there...
Scally Ally gets an all important two points in the Plate in his final outing for Snooker Legends, and a fine institution he has been for Snooker Legends...
And Super Sammy pulls it out of the bag with an impressive victory over Whocares8x8!!!

The Plate Final hangs in the balance! With just Zina and The Lord left to compete!!
alex_lewis
alex_lewis
19:57 Fri 18 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Lets hope the m_wood finds some luck this time round to bring the plate final victory to us!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:51 Fri 18 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Abbylew yesterday asked if i could do 7pm tonight, i said i could, at about 3/4pm she said its cool she will try be on for 7 but may be a tiny bit late. its now 8:50pm and she isn't to be seen, so.. And i only have tomorrow left, so im gonna have to swap if i see zina on, or have woody sub in if possible or someone!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:55 Sat 19 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Abbylew yesterday asked if i could do 7pm tonight, i said i could, at about 3/4pm she said its cool she will try be on for 7 but may be a tiny bit late. its now 8:50pm and she isn't to be seen, so.. And i only have tomorrow left, so im gonna have to swap if i see zina on, or have woody sub in if possible or someone!

something popped up im on now if ud like to play
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:17 Sat 19 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

something popped up im on now if ud like to play

Yep sure, just sign back into server!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:45 Sat 19 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Plate

chezz vs woody
now
greg vs woody
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:02 Sat 19 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys, this is an important post but please check the discussion thread and leave some constructive feedback.

http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/9111/league-discussion-thread-ii

The very existence of the clan league is on the line so please show an interest if you can. Only leave constructive feedback on what can be done to make league better and no personal attacks on other members.

thanks guys
m_wood
m_wood
17:44 Sat 19 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
The Lord subbed into Carom vs Mr Hula Hula

Hula started brilliantly with a run of 5.... Game 2 saw Wood dominate with a 5-1 win.... Hula then took back the balance of power for a 2-1 lead, only for The Lord to peg him back once more with a 5-3.... the 5th frame was the closest of the lot and it could of gone MY way... but Hula just managed to pip me to the post with a 5-4, and then ended in style with a 6-0

So a 2-4 result... coulda been 3-3... shoulda been 0-6 on paper mind... so i shall take those 2 points versus Hula
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:13 Sat 19 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey zina ray has asked via FB if you can play after killer?

let me know ty mate
zina
zina
18:15 Sat 19 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
sorry mate, gtg after killer, might be on tonite or tomorrow afternoon
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:15 Sat 19 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
ok mate ill let him know
alex_lewis
alex_lewis
18:24 Sat 19 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Should have waited to play killer at the evenings xD w_hoolahan is scared of me!
m_wood
m_wood
18:28 Sat 19 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Well Zina and The Lord challenged Eri and Hula at Killer
First game was very tight, very even, but then The Lord was killed! Zina then played brilliantly to eliminate Erigert, and with 3 lives to Hulas 1 it seemed inevitable... The Lord praised Zina telling him its all his.... Zina then was killed, miraculously Hula had won

1-2...

Game 2... Legends were on a misson, and Eri was killed after 4 shots! But Hula fought and fought, and he killed Zina... and then The Lord was a goner... Well and truly Hula Hooped

NA 4-2 Legends
m_wood
m_wood
23:04 Sat 19 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
And the Lord completes his busy day of Funkysnooker with the Plate Final contest against Nottingham Rival Chezz!

And it has to be said beforehand that Chezz is a top lad and fought very hard indeed!
Arcade could of gone either way but The Lord just managed to hold it together, and the same could be said of Regular too, Chezz was in great position but The Lord finally took it
Original was a game that The Lord dominated really, and then the Carom...ohhhh The Carom!

The Lord raced into a 3-0 lead only for Chezz to peg it back to 3-1...the Lord made it 4-1 but then Chezz put in a classic surgemce and came back to 4-4...some near misses but then The Lord focused and got a run of 3 to which Chezz had no answer and The Lord won 7-4....
Power....a 155 and a 182.....

The Lord 5-0 Chezz

Great games, thoroughly enjoyable, could easily of been 2-3 another day...

But this result now means.....Snooker Legends 12-8 Dollars & Cents...

Zina.....1 frame to clinch the Plate Championship
alex_lewis
alex_lewis
23:08 Sat 19 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Get in my son!!
erigert
erigert
11:00 Sun 20 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Can we have a list of players who can play the last two games apart from zina and samj?
Pages: 15455
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Snooker Legends 3... The Hula Hula Dance

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.