Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 15253
d_legend
d_legend
21:19 Fri 4 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted on their thread

i've been available for the entire fixture so far and no reply to my messages and your captain off 2 days also , adding to this jess las being off 9 days can no one else sort a sub out ?

im available and tomorrow morning only now

If this is what i think it means, he is no longer available. can i get a sub for him?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:17 Sat 5 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Allpunk vs jj_simpson94

Is now

Allypunk vs couch
masterful
masterful
02:25 Sat 5 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Im going to be on hols for two weeks guys from Sunday so please do not pick me , but good luck in the cup and league
timpark
timpark
03:05 Sat 5 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
ive sent samj147 a pm 2/3 days ago but hes been off line for 6 days...any one get in touch with him for our match

il play wood as your sub as hes easy

samj has got in touch we will try tomorrow "sat to get this played,
masterful
masterful
20:33 Sat 5 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm stepping in to play d_legend in the cup as allypunk not available.....
Least then will definitely be played
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:48 Sat 5 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey guys, teamlist time This is it the Final Set of Fixtures!!!

Fixture 10
NA vs Legends
FSD vs D&C

Cup Final
CoD vs Assassins

Plate Final
D&C vs Legends

Please send by Sunday Night, preferably by 9:30 pm if possible.

Thanks Guys and Good Luck

Amended as i think Legends needed all 10 frames to win but Assassins are 1-0 up currently which wins them the tie.
m_wood
m_wood
01:49 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
thanks for subbing in masterful! i wont be playing against fran coz well... hes been offline for 2 weeks and they havent done anything about it lol

in other news, I just played couchy, the top man, top fella, and we got a 3-3 draw which was a very fair result, could even of gone couchys way if the 5th frame didnt end so bizarrely lol

Couchy is a top guy, a pleasure to play as usual!
samj147
samj147
02:13 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
samj147 6-0 timpark

Breaks of 51 and 114 for me.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:56 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
missing destroyer vs zante and abby vs jason

please post result when you can

ty
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:09 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer Announcement

All four teams has a killer at default time tonight of 9 pm (or earlier), If it is later however those online at 9 pm will decide if to relinquish the default score, bare in mind, no bonus for killer games going to default.

We can give a maximum of 5 or 10 minutes for any late comers then the game will start (unless all players are ready and available)

I may or may not be here as i have a Pool Players Championship game with mrmagic tonight around 9 pm, just in case i can't make it i would like one rep from each of the clans or a trusted friend who can be on at 9 pm to volunteer and check who is online and available from each of the four clans. Tournament games are same as unavailable.

If game goes to default that person(s) or myself if i can make it, will tell me how many was available.

Thanks Guys
buckjam
buckjam
19:45 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Shame Ally didnt get a game after being messed about. He was on and ready for the full 2 weeks and then it gets subbed out cause they couldnt sort them selves out. No wonder players are leaving the clans!! I think even though the game has been played there should be some sort of penalty for wasting peoples time.
m_wood
m_wood
21:37 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Quite right Bucky!..... myself ive been active for this two weeks, and yet my opponent Fran is offline 15 days and still hasnt been subbed out, even with me posting on their thread. Imagine if I couldnt play tonight and Fran could, they would want a sub to get it played (if the result still mattered).

Anyway Legends, well done Sam by the way for beating Blondie 6-0! Poor Blondie must be sick of the sigh of SuperSam!

So only Killer remains! So if any of yall are about for Killer at 9 be fine.... i may pop on for it depending if the computer is free, if not, then good luck to the competitors!

And then only 2 games remain For the Season, including a Plate Final

And without further adoo, so a big thank you to Masterful whom has pretty much played his last game for Legends with him going on holiday! Thanks for all of your contributions this season sonny!

And so we step into the final games of the season with The Lord, The Bucky, SuperSam, Abbbbylewwwww, Zigga Zigga Zina, Zante and of course Scally Ally
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:50 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
All lists are in so if everyone is happy with their teamlist i may do fixture around 8 ish instead of the usual late rush
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:12 Sun 6 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
League Fixtures are here as always:
http://funkysnookerclanleague.weebly.com/forum-tags.html

Cup Knockouts is broken on tags so go to News thread:
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/7708/clan-league-news/33#810121

League Deadline: 20th September
Cup Deadline: 27th September

Good Luck guys, give it your all
d_legend
d_legend
00:11 Mon 7 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Shame Ally didnt get a game after being messed about. He was on and ready for the full 2 weeks and then it gets subbed out cause they couldnt sort them selves out. No wonder players are leaving the clans!! I think even though the game has been played there should be some sort of penalty for wasting peoples time.

ally no-showed more than once versus me, and then posted on the forum suggesting he was no longer available this fixture. Not having a go mate, I'm sure he was getting messed about against that other player but versus me he was not on and ready for the 2 full weeks, lol.
m_wood
m_wood
00:12 Mon 7 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
FINAL LEAGUE GAME OF THE SEASON!!!

Nocturnal Assassins 0 - 0 Snooker Legends

Arcade: fuunky vs zantetsukenz
Regular: clifton188 vs buckjam
Original: dvz vs samj147
Carom: w_hoolahan vs abbylew
Power: dv8 vs alex_lewis
Mixed: r1p0m4n_v2 vs zina
Killer: vs

PLATE FINAL!!!

Dollars & Cents 0 vs 0 Snooker Legends

dgeneratio vs allypunk
garethclin vs m_wood
bamboozle vs zina
whocares8x8 vs samj147
sarahh vs alex_lewis
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:29 Mon 7 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  

ally no-showed more than once versus me, and then posted on the forum suggesting he was no longer available this fixture. Not having a go mate, I'm sure he was getting messed about against that other player but versus me he was not on and ready for the 2 full weeks, lol.

Read through my messages there we arranged one day after 4.30 and yes I didn't make it for that time for which I apologize I was held up at work my post want directed towards you anyway mate , was directed at fsd

They waited until I posted that I wouldn't be available them they subbed someone out which is ridiculous

m_wood will be my last season in clans mate
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:17 Mon 7 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Please check Discussion when you can, its about the League Next Season.

http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/9111/league-discussion-thread-ii/83#810153

Thanks
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:52 Mon 7 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Defaults from Last Set:

None

League Standings after the Prev Set:

....................................Played...Won...Lost...Bonus...Total
Curse on Demand.............331.......201.....130......42......243
Nocturnal Assassins.....291.......186.....105......35.......221
Dollars & Cents.........292.......151........141..........35........186
Snooker Legends...........290.......133.....157......35......168
Funkysnooker Devils.....294.......78.....216......49.......127

* CoD has finished their season
* Nocturnal Assassins need 23 points to win the Title (16 with Bonus)

Live standings are updated every time a result is posted. They can be found here:

League: http://funkysnookerclanleague.weebly.com/clan-league1.html
buckjam
buckjam
05:51 Tue 8 Sep 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I am not greedy Woody. If you want to play Cliffy then you knock your self out buddy

whens he at his worst, first thing or late on?
Pages: 15253
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Snooker Legends 3... The Hula Hula Dance

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.