Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 19899
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:29 Sun 27 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cue_power said:

I hope City dont win, not only would it prove money cant buy you success for another year running - But Mancini doesnt deserve it.

Bit rich , Chelsea are living proof!

Our next top scorer after Suarez is Own Goals, we have 3 of them now

Another player who stood out for me today for Dani Agger, just looking at his stats -

81% Pass Accuracy 100% Tackles Won 100% Ground Duels Won 100% Aerial Duels Won

Lucas - Stats Lucas Leiva: Pass Accuracy: 92.2% Tackle Win: 100% (7/7) Ground Duel Won: 81% (13/16) Aerial Duels Won: 100% (4/4)

Edited at 18:32 Sun 27/11/11 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:17 Sun 27 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
2good said:
9 men? Only remember 1 being sent off!

I think Newcastle should have had a penalty for handball in the first half as well which was cut out of MOTD I think.

Overall though United did more than enough to win, but only once you lost Guitierez (sp) just couldn't beat Tim Krul, and when they did, Hernandez was offside.

The game was just like Gatafe V Barca yesterday, except Barca lost, but they to hit the post, had one cleared off the line and a goal disallowed for offside in injury time.

Danny Simpson got injured on the 80th minute and was limping around for the last 10 mins which is basically 9 men
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:03 Mon 28 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just heard a rumour that Steve Bruce has been sacked/left Sunderland, I'm sure we will know one way or another in the morning.

They have announced an 11AM Press Conference anyways.
m_wood
m_wood
03:01 Mon 28 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Thats some allergic reaction Skirtel has to Man Citys shirt the way he went down crikey, hope hes alright! Complete joke of a sending off. Was never even a booking. Loserpool could of snatched it but just like United yesterday, couldnt break down 10men.

Well done to Shay Given and Collins for playing so soon after the tragic and staggering news about Speedo. And also to Robbie Savage who did an emotional tribute on BBC News, as well as doing a tribute phone in on 606, and then going on Strictly. Top Man Savage. Full respect.

Bookies have stopped taking bets on Bruce.. terrible if he goes.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:10 Mon 28 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bruce is another crap manager. Bruce has the entire planet to look for players, yet shops exclusively at Man United Reserves. How boring is he!? How bored must Sunderland fans be!?

What he thought would happen with Phil Bardsley, John O'shea, Wes Brown, Fraizer Campbell and Kieran Richardson (have I missed any out?) in his side is beyond me.

Bet Sunderland fans are pleased tonight, unless they were looking forward to signing Darron Gibson, Mama Biram Diouf and Johnny Evans.
mich
mich
13:30 Mon 28 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
When do we find out if he has been sacked or not?!
cue_power
cue_power
20:26 Mon 28 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha Mich is baying for blood here!

I dont no if he has gone yet I havent heard anything so assume he hasnt - But I dont think Sunderland can sack him for the pure and simple fact that ...

Newcastle would love it! Not only are they shining in the premiership, Sunderland lost to a late goal by a player named "Jordi" and if they were to sack Bruce, they would get toooo much stick from Newcy fans lol.

I saw that AVB was 7/1 to be sacked by Xmas!! Haa! How ridiculos.
mich
mich
20:29 Mon 28 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I want Kean out first then anyone can get sacked.

Gotta have a point for my prediction league obv.
cue_power
cue_power
20:31 Mon 28 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Haha, Martinez should of got the chop tbh but won last game so that might have saved him.

I just accidently bet £22 on a 66/1 horse

The favourite is 1/4

Trying to speak to an advisor in chat so they can void the bet!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:45 Mon 28 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ferguson to get the sack
mich
mich
21:01 Mon 28 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmao Dez you idiot!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:19 Mon 28 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cue_power said:

Newcastle would love it! Not only are they shining in the premiership, Sunderland lost to a late goal by a player named "Jordi" and if they were to sack Bruce, they would get toooo much stick from Newcy fans lol.

Except they didn't, they lost to a late goal from a player named Di Santo

One of your rejects.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:06 Mon 28 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Huddersfields record breaking unbeaten run is coming to an end tonight at Charlton.
cue_power
cue_power
05:36 Tue 29 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well Di Santo scored the last goal! As soon as I re-read it I thought I should change it but couldnt be bothered.

'Jordi Gomez' Scored a penalty and assisted Di Santo (Our reject :p)

I was getting ahead of myself!

Tonight, I met the girl im going to marry. I also took her home! She is sweeter than Ribena, sexier than a winning lottery ticket and she _________ yeah I better not say!

Not sure why im sharing with you all but im smashed off my box and she is perfect! This could be loveeee becuaseeee immmmm hainvinnggg the itme of my lifeeeeeeeeee!!!

CHELSEA FOR THE PREM!

I had Charlton to draw 2-2 or hudders to get aplayuer sent off :( Guttttersss!
mich
mich
11:45 Tue 29 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Lmao Derry you are a tool!

But that's why we all love you, hope it goes well with this girl.
mich
mich
18:12 Tue 29 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cue_power said:
Well Di Santo scored the last goal! As soon as I re-read it I thought I should change it but couldnt be bothered.

'Jordi Gomez' Scored a penalty and assisted Di Santo (Our reject :p)

I was getting ahead of myself!

Tonight, I met the girl im going to marry. I also took her home! She is sweeter than Ribena, sexier than a winning lottery ticket and she _________ yeah I better not say!

Not sure why im sharing with you all but im smashed off my box and she is perfect! This could be loveeee becuaseeee immmmm hainvinnggg the itme of my lifeeeeeeeeee!!!

CHELSEA FOR THE PREM!

I had Charlton to draw 2-2 or hudders to get aplayuer sent off :( Guttttersss!

Any bets for tonight mate?

Here's mine for the next two days.

Derby County vs Brighton
Reading vs Peterborough
Southampton vs Hull City
Barcelona vs Rayo Vallecano
Sporting de braga vs Birmingham City
Rapid Bucuresti vs Hapoel Tel Aviv
Manchester United vs Crystal Palace

£10 get's me £215.65 should it come in.

Just saw then... Liverpool 3/1 against Chelsea, sorry but the run we have been on lately and the result against them last week that is a great price and well worth a go.

Edited at 18:56 Tue 29/11/11 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:42 Tue 29 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've bet against Liverpool tonight. Does that make me a bad fan?

I just cannot see us winning given the cards we have been dealt by the Football League. Looks like the bookies see it that way as well.

The line-up for us is Reina, Kelly, Carragher, Coates, Enrique, Henderson, Spearing, Lucas, Maxi, Bellamy, Carroll.

We really do have a good squad now, 7 changes from Sunday, but a team that could give most sides a game.

Torres starts for Chelsea. Reckon he could get a lot of change out of Carra and Coates tonight if I'm honest though.
cue_power
cue_power
22:18 Tue 29 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well, I dont think anyone except Carroll and Alex knew that was a handball!

I was thinking, why is he appealing so hard for a corner!? Lol.

Ross Turnball, what a lad!

If the ref had seen the incident and not given a goal kick, he would have sent off Alex I think.

But I think that was the fairest thing, was better than a red card and better than no pen at all.

Carroll is so good in the air! He has defended 3 corners already haha! Our players cant kick it high enough to get it over him!

Good team sheets, think its pretty even and it wouldnt surprise me no matter what the result was.

Lukaku was so laboured there as well, a snail would of got a shot away!

Both centre backs booked withing 20 minutes, never good!
cue_power
cue_power
22:22 Tue 29 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I can tell you now for free...

Lucas needs to get much much tighter to Lampard. He is running the game here and nobody is closing him down.

No offence to the sides, but I think Lampard has found himself into a 'Sunday league game'. Just because he is so much better imo.

Lucas is fully focused on Torres. Lukaku is a lump so he will have the defense on him and Lampard is roaming around!

If we score it will be through Lampard.

3rd Chelsea player booked, 33 minutes!

And what a joke!!?? How was Spearing not just booked!!! Thats a professional foul, thats what Chelsea are getting booked for ffs!

Jeez, 7 yellows 3 reds and Torres will be our keeper by the end of this game!
cue_power
cue_power
23:21 Tue 29 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Can think of about 8-10 decisions that have been wrongly made in Liverpools favour and thats just in the second half.

I love how as soon as a Chelsea player goes to make a tackle, before they even stick their leg out Phil Dowd already has the yellow card in his hand.

Chelsea have ran the show second half and Liverpool have scored 2.

That wasnt a foul on Bellamy for the second, really bad decision that and in typical fashion, it results in a goal.

But like I said previously on this thread...

Liverpool are only a danger to us when we press high up the pitch. I dont see why Chelsea are willing to be the reason for their own downfall.

I can honestly say, If Chelsea played like Liverpool with 7/8 players that defend then Liverpool wouldnt score.

Every time Chelsea get the ball, Liverpool have every man behind the ball.

Surely AVB realises this is how Liverpool play, so why we let them score against I dont understand.
Pages: 19899
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Football Results and reactions (2)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.