Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Call of Duty: MW3

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:57 Wed 9 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
phased said:
tbh i thought black ops was the worst installement but mw has always been the ones to play thats why iam having it

110% agree exactly what i say
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:21 Wed 9 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
well the story mode was good just like all mw games only 2 levels left il do them later
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:44 Wed 9 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
your just in front of me not for long tho gonna get it completed tonight..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:28 Thu 10 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Isit worth buying if you dont have live?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:19 Thu 10 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
nicko said:
Isit worth buying if you dont have live?

When i owned a 360 i couldn't connect to xbox live because the wireless adaptors asking price was ridiculous and for some reason a wired connection wouldn't work(suspected broken input port :/). I still bought both modern warfares and WAW though just for the single player campaigns which i loved. Recently though since i sold my 360 and bought a ps3(best decision i've made) looking back on those above purchases i just feel i was robbed of my moneys worth. Since playing Black Ops on psn i can't imagine paying full price again just for the single player on COD as awesome as they are. I would probably just rent it if i was you mate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:28 Thu 10 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Little gaming dilemma myself lol. Have realistically only got the funds for 1 game this month (a m8s 25% discount in Game ). 3 games on my wanted list are Modern Warfare 3, Battlefield 3 and Arkam City. They all look AWESOME!. Is there anyone who's played all 3 recommend which 1 to get. At the moment i leaning slightly more towards Arkam City as Asylum is 1 of my favourite all time games. Cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:33 Fri 11 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i like this game, level 72 already got gold camo for my M4A1 and only need Sit Rep + Recon Pro then got all pro perks on my 1st badge.

the weapon level is easy but level 31 its like 90,000 XP felt like forever getting it lol.
tobo_
tobo_
20:40 Fri 11 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Story Line is very good, especially the part where you topple the Eiffel Tower!! (Have that you Frenchies )

The graphics are very good, and good gameplay IMO.

One problem on PS3 though, if you get into a party with friends, it takes forever to find a game -.-

I'm level 32, but my playtime is only 4 hours, and I'm loving the Scar-L and MP5 right now, just came off a game on Resistance with a 33-9 K to D

Maps are excellent, best ones are Resistance, Underground, Lockdown, Fallen and Hardhat, whereas Outpost, Downturn and Interchange are rubbish!

Overall, I think it's worth buying, and it's a good game
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:54 Fri 11 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
the only thing i dislike about it is when people run in 3s on Kill Confirmed, its a great game mode but its annoying when you shoot someone only to have someone else shoot at you seconds later.

for that reason i always have a heartbeat sensor (yes im a noob for doing so but meh) and i have Support Kill Streaks which are Booby Trap Care Package, Recon Drone (love it!), Remote Sentry, Juggernaut, Osprey depending on what i feel.

i normally have BT Care Package, R Drone, R Sentry.

Maps:

Like - Fallen, Resistance, Arkaden, Seatown
Dislike - Interchange Underground, Hardhat

Edited at 19:03 Fri 11/11/11 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:15 Sat 12 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I completed story mode quite good wish they would let you take a bit more control though in some situations.

Played a few games online. Quite a struggle first few games until you get used to it, Just like mw2 really just slightly better graphics.

I don't like how you have to level up with weapons or out.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:07 Sat 12 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i quite like weapon system prefer the COD points system though.

i like how you can get a gold gun before prestige 14 (700 levels on BO) so would be like near end of prestige 8 equivalent.
tobo_
tobo_
21:27 Sat 12 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah I quite like the weapon system as well, means you have more modification on your gun
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:29 Sat 12 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
atm my aim is to get everk perk pro before i prestige, 5000 XP from level 79 now and need to destroy 6 more equipment, going to be tight.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:03 Sun 13 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
How many levels is it to prestige? I am 10 atm i like underground the best.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
13:53 Sun 13 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
80 levels, im on level 9 2nd prestige now.

unlocked Overkill from prestige shop
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:40 Sun 13 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wow! You must have spent about 30 hours on it already lol!

I don't get how the points steaks work, I will be like 14-9 then all of a sudden i will have a 8 point streak or something.

I like kill confirmed best makes it more attacking.
Slowly gettin into lv 20 after 2 hours total online gameplay.

Its good but not as good as mw2 was
tobo_
tobo_
19:42 Sun 13 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Love how the top scores on PS3 have been hacked already.. The top guy has played 8 games, over a 4 day playtime, and has a score in the millions..
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:09 Sun 13 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
nearly 2 days max my brother plays it also though so not as bad as it looks

and i got my goal was 26,000 from prestiging when i got it, then i got 20,000 XP in challenges leaving just 3,000 to prestige. i find call of duty more addicting than funky and i never thought id see the day.

i play Search, Kill Confirmed and Team Deathmatch, TD more with mates, Search if im after points and kill confirmed for a laugh.

Edited at 18:12 Sun 13/11/11 (GMT)
tobo_
tobo_
20:16 Mon 14 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
masterplan said:
I don't get how the points steaks work, I will be like 14-9 then all of a sudden i will have a 8 point streak or something.

Basically, you can choose your Streak Package, there's the basic Assault package, like on the previous CoD's, with all your precision airstrikes and AC-130's and the lot. This is until you are killed, and it will restart from 0 when killed.

The next one is Support Package. These use the stuff that will earn you points, but also help your team. Such as Recon Drone, or a UAV or CUAV, or Stealth Bomber. This is just a total of how many kills you get in the round, so you choose 3 points, and once you get the amount of kills required for that package, regardless of whether it's on a streak or not.

Hope that helped
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:22 Mon 14 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
and perks so you can choose 3 more perks along with the 3 you have, if you get 8 kills in a row you can get all perks at once
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Call of Duty: MW3

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.