Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Call of Duty: MW3

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
samj147
samj147
16:53 Fri 28 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
10 days
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:14 Fri 28 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
and 3 days until my birthday (not counting today)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:11 Fri 4 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
^ WOW!

I have not been online on my ps3 since it went down(online); whenever that was! It won't let me log in and i don't know what my password to my email address is from 2008!!

I normally just get the new call of duties at xmas; But going to get it some time next week.

I have been playing story mode on battlefeild2 and completed story mode on black ops in the last week or so. I think call of duty is better but whocares

It be good if they merged together and that be a brilliant online game!

Best get on and make a new ps3 account for next week!

I normally only prestige once then get bored of them.
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
18:39 Sat 5 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
3DAYS
tobo_
tobo_
00:16 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
For America.. I heard we get it on the 10th..
cue_power
cue_power
04:33 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well, for some weird reason, because I reached 15th prestige on black ops Xbox have sent me a message, saying I can pre order with them (which I find really weird) and get 25% off.

It says congratulations Capt1n Chaos - You have earned 25% off MW3 for reaching the final prestige. You can order now and recieve MW3 on November 8th (UK). You have also earned double XP. Order now by clicking here blah blah blah.

Anyone else got this? Its on my Xbox live and my msn account. Not sure if I should do it or not? Lol.

I dont like that Mw3 is coming out now... I no it won't be as good as Black Ops. It will be worse for me personally, I dont like using a sniper or big maps with loads of camping spots. Which is basically what MW is about.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:40 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cue_power said:
I dont like that Mw3 is coming out now... I no it won't be as good as Black Ops. It will be worse for me personally, I dont like using a sniper or big maps with loads of camping spots. Which is basically what MW is about.

black ops is pants and your not forced to use a sniper and there's just as much camping as there is in black ops. a majority would agree that the MW series on the whole is better than black ops. The graphics were poor, there was lag in every game for no reason and it got boring so rediculously quickly, i started playing Cod 4 and Cod 6 again
si123
si123
13:53 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Crap Crap Crap

Followed by:

Crap Crap Crap

And a little more:

Crapness Crapier Excessivly Crap

And to sum up this game is:

Crap!

But if you sad people buy this make sure you get the hardened edittion I hate it when people buy the normal 1, you get a years free subscription to something exciting and you get all of the extra maps yes it's £70/80 but who cares about £70/80 now a days

And it's released on the 8th but if you were clever enough it would be on your door tomorrow at 11am that's another thing why do people not go for the early edition? You get to play it 13 hours before it's release date all because you pay £5 extra online!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:26 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
were still buying the normal edition, my birthday money should be enough to get it we checked Hardened edition out but didn't interest us that much.

and si what game is crap? personally i like all call of dutys and this will be no different to me. my favourite is probably World at War and Modern Warfare 2.

Black Ops is the one whats lag the most though i can't deny that.
tobo_
tobo_
19:01 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
To be honest, it's always going to be each to their own, as Cue said he doesn't like sniping, where as I love it

I think that this game will be good, and there's nothing sad about ordering a game that you like.. it's no different to you pre-ordering an album off iTunes, which is your favourite band.

Myself, I think that MW3 will be miles better than Black Ops, as I thought the maps were crap..

But AC Revelations will be epic
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:05 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
long as the lag is sorted lol.

thing i hate is spawn camping, when i see someone spawn trap us i bring out my tubes.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:24 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just buy Battlefield 3.......fixed!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:09 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
arpeggi said:
Just buy Battlefield 3.......fixed!

Well said
tobo_
tobo_
18:22 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just buy MW3, and get your brother to buy BF3...... Fixed!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:25 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
getting ours for £25 tomorrow
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:32 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Won't be getting this for a while... I'm skint at the moment waiting to sell a few things so that I can actually afford this. Also got Coursework so I'll do crap if I buy this.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:41 Tue 8 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
got mine free but wont be till tomorro i used my littlewoods rewards to get it
cue_power
cue_power
02:28 Wed 9 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah I didnt order it. I could of got the Hardened edition for a total of £65 or the normal edition for £21.95, but tbh I didnt have the money laying around and even if I had the money im not sure I would of got it.

I am a bit funny when it comes to trends like CoD. I have a few mates who hate CoD, MW, Battlefield all those games, but they still preorder the game to play it for 3 days and then sell it back to the shop.

Sort of like saying - "Yeah im cool look what game I'm playing" ? If that makes any sense ha!

So I dont like to be a sheep - Dont exactly have the money - And dont think I will like it that much.

3 fairly good reasons I think.

Whats it like then guys? I've heard mixed things. A lot like when Hangover 2 came out - " I expected better " -- "The concept is better but game play is better on BO".

You have to earn gun attachments etc? Which sounds pretty good. Anything else thats new, good or bad?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:34 Wed 9 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
tbh i thought black ops was the worst installement but mw has always been the ones to play thats why iam having it
but in war games edal of honor has had the better story mode
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:07 Wed 9 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have it, Like all games i do story mode first to get in swing of things:P Enjoying it so far!!
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Call of Duty: MW3

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.