Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Call of Duty: MW3

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:09 Wed 19 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
and more layers like forza motorsport has for emblem.
pilbyjoel
pilbyjoel
20:58 Wed 19 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
might buy an xbox 360 just to see which is better for myself
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:26 Wed 19 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Both look good, Battlefield looks way better....simples
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:31 Wed 19 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
decided to buy normal instead after looking at Hardened Edition.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:35 Wed 19 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
jack_pot said:
Here is a list of confirmed guns, perks and killstreaks to be available in MW3..

http://pwnedgamers.com/showthread.php/3156-MW3-Confirmed-Guns-Perks-Killstreaks-(100-accurate)?p=11795&viewfull=1#post11795

cant view it.

New Link:

http://www.themodernwarfare3.com/mw3/weapons-list/

^ after looking at that im mighty impressed

Edited at 20:55 Wed 19/10/11 (BST)
tobo_
tobo_
01:01 Thu 20 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
COD multiplayer maps look epic to be fair!

And yeah, the weapons list does look pretty sweet!

But still, I think COD will win the online multiplayer battle.. but Battlefield will win the storyline..
cue_power
cue_power
03:06 Thu 20 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
This is what I dont udnerstand about CoD/Battlefield lovers and many other games.

The actual game like Campaign mode or story mode - (Single player offline mode) <

Is just rubbish? Its so boring? And easy? and boring!!!

I have had all CoD's and literally done 2 missions?

MW2 missions were quite funny when doing it co-op, trying to get my friend killed < but thats all really.

Basically my point is I dont understand how everyone can like the story modes for single player. They are dull, boring, easy and predictable and predetermined.

Even the game (I forget the name) italian mob game that had multiple game versions which was decided by the decisions you make as a character, thats still predetermined.

The only game that was worth playing offline were the GTA games. Becuase you could steal cars, kill people and loads of other crazy fun stuff. But then I never actually done the story mode...
jack_pot
jack_pot
14:08 Thu 20 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
cue_power said:
This is what I dont udnerstand about CoD/Battlefield lovers and many other games.

The actual game like Campaign mode or story mode - (Single player offline mode) <

MW2 missions were quite funny when doing it co-op, trying to get my friend killed < but thats all really.

Basically my point is I dont understand how everyone can like the story modes for single player. They are dull, boring, easy and predictable and predetermined.

Even the game (I forget the name) italian mob game that had multiple game versions which was decided by the decisions you make as a character, thats still predetermined.

The only game that was worth playing offline were the GTA games. Becuase you could steal cars, kill people and loads of other crazy fun stuff. But then I never actually done the story mode...

Except once you've played one GTA you've pretty much played them all..

I have a feeling that the campaign on MW3 will be good, and the multiplayer will be just as awful as MW2.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:02 Thu 20 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i dont play COD for campaign i play it for online mode (might check Spec Ops out)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:26 Thu 20 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
From the Guardian Website

Two interesting new play modes were announced. In Kill Confirmed you have to collect the dogtags that appear above downed enemies in order to gain the points from a kill. However, if a teammate of your foe gets to the tags first, the kill is cancelled. I played this mode in the Village setting and it's already spawned an intriguing gang tactic where groups of players roam the map together, often lobbing concussion grenades and flash bangs ahead of them. The other newcomer is Team Defender in which two sides fight to gain possession of a single flag and then gain points for keeping hold of it.

Elsewhere, private matches will allow participants to mix and match different elements, settings and features to create user-generated game modes. Elite subscribers will be able to submit their creations to online votes and the best will be made available to the public. There are also several Private game mode templates including 'Drop Zone' where you must hold the zone for team points and care packages; 'Infection' in which the infected team kills opposing team members to bring them across to the sick side; and 'Juggernaut' in which players must kill the Juggernaut and then take on the role themselves. Infinity Ward has also brought over the fun 'One in the Chamber' and 'Gun Game' options from the Black Ops wager matches.
tobo_
tobo_
19:38 Thu 20 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
cue_power said:

That Saint's Row...?

But I still enjoy the story mode
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:56 Fri 21 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Battlefield - Tanks, Helicopters, Jets, Quadbikes, Jeeps, Cars, Infantry

COD - Infantry

HMMMMMMMMMMMM.............................
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:36 Sat 22 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
cod mw2 i thought was brillaint, just for all the dodgy stuff, eg no scopes, noob tubing etc and very good maps.

Black ops they tried to make it more realistic and the maps were not that good, still liked it..

The adverts on tele look classss for mw3.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:40 Sat 22 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
hope you get 2 bettys in this one, annoying when black ops only gave you 1 claymore
cue_power
cue_power
18:38 Sat 22 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
One Claymore is plenty! Lol

The only thing that would make CoD better is if...

NoobTubing
(Grenade launcher attachments) - did not exist. They dont in real life? So why on here. Also the speed of changing to this attachment is quicker than reloading with slight of hand. Its ridiculos. If I know im playing a noobtuber, then I remember their name, so when im shooting someone and see the name, I know I should run if im reloading etc, due to him just switching in 1 second then noobing me.

Last chance - The amount of times I get killed from a last stand monkey is frustrating. When you think as fast as I do, you see him fall to the floor, you hit reload automatically. Meanwhilse he pulls a pistol and it locks onto you straight away so all they do is fire twice and you're dead. Ridiculos and completely unrealistic. Last stand? Really? This isn't a cheesey movie, its suppose to be realistic!

Ghost - Well, I use to always use this, until I figured I could get double the amount of kills with people knowing where I am! My average points a minute etc have increased loads since switching to hardline. Its frustrating when playing clans, who all use ghost. It just defeats the object of fun. Its pretty pointless, dull and boring. I see ghost as baulking on this site. If I baulked/Used Ghost, I'd be better than you! Not as much skill required when nobody can see you...
cue_power
cue_power
18:50 Sat 22 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Then like...

Snipers - Run around sprinting with a sniper? Do they realise how heavy a sniper rifle is!? Do they appreciate the skill needed in preperation to actually fire one of these. You cant run around in real life free scoping whilsts standing up! Ridiculos.

Tomahawks - Automatically lock on for some reason when the chances of hitting a person whilst moving, jumping and spinning is very slim, it happens more often than not. Such a stupid theme.

And the worst thing, is putting me into the same game I just left, Or putting me in games that have finished. Whenever I get Array, I leave. Its the worst map to of ever existed. I dont like Crisis either but I can deal with it just about. But Array, ha! Time yourself how long it takes you to run to all 4 corners. Takes like 6 minutes. Its just very silly.

But to actually leave the map, go to join a new game, and be put back in the same one? Whats the point? I have left and joined the same game maybe 15 times. If you could see the anger on my face the 15th time... not good. So I ended up joining a different game mode and guess what map I got!!

So yes, I turned off the xbox.

All those things would make it a lot better.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:58 Sat 22 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
why not go on battlefield then?
tobo_
tobo_
23:44 Sat 22 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
As much as I love to no scope, and quick scope, the ratio of hit on a no scope on COD is so extreme. You'd be extremely lucky to be alive if you were running round a Close Quarters Map, trying to quick and no scope everyone, you'd be torn to shreds instantly..

What they could do, is have weapon restrictions for certain maps.. So you can't have a sniper rifle in a Close Quarters map.. but you could in a more sheltered, bigger map..
pilbyjoel
pilbyjoel
23:50 Sat 22 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Im gonna get an xbox and get mw3 because i wanna get in on the action
samj147
samj147
16:53 Fri 28 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
10 days
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Call of Duty: MW3

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.