Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
21:48 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
fuunky said:
now i know I'm not the only person who noticed that whocares does an awful lot of moaning!
Yeah, I had 3 people openly planning every shot against me, with one player basically calling me a Nazi at the end (I haven't even mentioned that). I guess I shouldn't say anything.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
21:49 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
fuunky said:
I never play killer on here but i play a lot in for life for money, and everyone is ok with rolling up if theres no pot on to screw the person over whos next, so i can't see why anyone should have a problem with it on here.
Agree.
What about openly speaking about and planning shots to set up another player?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:50 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah it's best not really, just send a complaint and speak to staff about it and I'm sure the users will be dealt with.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:51 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:
fuunky said:
I never play killer on here but i play a lot in for life for money, and everyone is ok with rolling up if theres no pot on to screw the person over whos next, so i can't see why anyone should have a problem with it on here.
Agree.
What about openly speaking about and planning shots to set up another player?

Yeah i don't agree with that, obviously thats against the rules cause it's every man for thereself.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:52 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:
fuunky said:
now i know I'm not the only person who noticed that whocares does an awful lot of moaning!
Yeah, I had 3 people openly planning every shot against me, with one player basically calling me a Nazi at the end (I haven't even mentioned that). I guess I shouldn't say anything.

Like i said on the first post if you have sent a complaint then they should be banned for that..
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
21:53 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I did mate. It was rejected, so I brought it up here.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:05 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
would be funny if the roll ups turned into every one tapping unto their deaths lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:06 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 said:
fuunky said:

lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:33 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
brentologist said:
would be funny if the roll ups turned into every one tapping unto their deaths lmao

That wouldn't be a problem tho cause it would be over within minutes.

The people who have a problem with rolling up, what do you do leave a pot on for the next person?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:51 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i mean tapping until someone wins after luckily being the one it lands on. cos u lose a life for tapping. not literal deaths.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:58 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah obviously, what else would you mean?

If everyone was tapping it, the game would be over within minutes so it wouldn't be a problem. I'm a bit confused as to what you thought i mean't?
adam_147
adam_147
23:49 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
If you are any good at killer you won't need to tap or roll up. Long doubles on the killer table are easily makeable if you practice.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:53 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
There will be times when there is no pot on at all, what would you do?

Even budweiser has admitted to rolling up, one of the best arcade potters on the game judging by his stats.

It's impossible to have a pot on everytime it's your go.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
23:57 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Whether it's a good play or not, it's still not against the rules. In contrast to collusion.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:59 Sat 29 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
well you were on about it being over in a few minutes. im saying because ive never seen tapping in killer deciding who wins. thought it would be funny to see. thats all. i didnt mention anything being a problem.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:01 Sun 30 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah ano lol, i was just saying tho if it did happen then it wouldn't be a problem cause it would be over in a few mins, but that would never happen anyway.

Do some people see this as bad play in real life then? No one has a problem with it where I'm from so i've never known it to be seen as bad play.
adam_147
adam_147
00:03 Sun 30 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I have the 2nd highest ranking on the all time stats in killer, with over 80% wins and I have NEVER tapped or rolled up. The only place on the table where the ball can't be potted is when it is on the middle of the jaw of the middle pockets. Anywhere else on the table the ball will pot. If you have to play cushion first or double it, it will still pot.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:08 Sun 30 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i rolled up once. we were the last 2 left and both had 2 lives so i rolled up so we both lost lives lol. but saying that when i think about it it seems unfair because the person before me might have played a good shot to leave nothing and doesnt deserve to lose a life like that. but at the time i didnt think like that. just thought about that now.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
00:09 Sun 30 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
I've never rolled up either, but accept that it's not against the rules.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:09 Sun 30 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
The name of the game tho is to not leave the person on after you, so if your unsure of a pot i think it's best to roll up and screw the next person over.

If your playing for money in real life and theres only you and someone else left in, you have got 2 lifes and they have got one and your left with a tricky double, would you not roll up so you have won?
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Collusion in killer games

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.