Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:53 Mon 5 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cue_power said:
But still, there are too many Peter Ebdons on this site and not enough Ronnies!

Well said My catchphrase from now on!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:03 Mon 5 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
cue_power said:
He is on video with his agent, his agent takes an envelope and Higgins and his agent both agree to what the pretend gangsta was asking for, which was frame fixing.

Higgins got off mega lightly.

And no matter how its sugar coated, its really bad.

The reason Higgins failed to report it was because he was trying to take money off a guy to deliberately lose frames.

So of course he didnt report it haha!

But because Higgins never handled the envelope he didnt get a life time ban, just 6 months.

If this was anyone outside the top 16, they would of 100% been banned. But because it was Higgins, they had to defend him.

I'm aware of the video, but in a court of law he was cleared of that bit in bold. Therefore he is innocent.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:08 Mon 5 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
anyway even after what happened to Higgins, i respect him all the same, i just respect Ronnie a little bit more, my point is how people dislike Ronnie because of his 'attitude' when someone else was doing something just as bad.

i agree he is innocent however he didn't report it to the authorities but anyway the past is the past, lets look to the present and Ronnie winning the UK

about today i think Dominic should have won, if Judd didn't have those flukes in frame 7 then imo Dominic would have gone through, but Judd did play well towards the end which got him over the line.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:17 Mon 5 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I've never liked Ronnie, it's probably down to the fact I always route for the underdog, and my dislike for Cockneys.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:24 Mon 5 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
He is hardly Mr essex! He is not your typical Essex lad.

The masters this year is not at Wembley its at alexandra palace.. Starts in a months time..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snooker_season_2011/2012

They used to have 4 events a calender year on the BBC the grand prix in Glasgow, Uk, World and masters.. Take it they got rid of the Grand prix?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:21 Mon 5 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Grand Prix got scrapped and got re-named the World Open, however that didn't even go ahead this year for some reason
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:39 Tue 6 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Trump V O'Sullivan is into the decider... Trump at the table amongst the balls.

C'mon Judd!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:48 Tue 6 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Looks like Ronnie lost it...

6-5, a great match. Judd Trump is also among my favourite players, I like his playing style a lot
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:49 Tue 6 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Ronnie trying to force a re-spotted black... 59 behind 59 on the table lol

Classic match
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:49 Tue 6 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
6-5 all over
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:50 Tue 6 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
And he's kicked out
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:50 Tue 6 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
well done Judd shame about the kick at the end but both played well
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:51 Tue 6 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
2good said:
And he's kicked out

very funny michael
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:52 Tue 6 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bring kicks into Funkysnooker!!

Would be a fine addition to the game lol
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:54 Tue 6 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
we have "lag" for that
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:56 Tue 6 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Orwell that will mean most people will stop watching it now the rocket is out lol. Trump to win, He just takes anything on. I only cought the decider.. Was there many centuries?

Yea flame sword i researched it, The BBC were not going to show it anyway, They are just sticking to the three crown jewells of snooker; Uk, World champs and the masters.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:58 Tue 6 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
masterplan said:
Orwell that will mean most people will stop watching it now the rocket is out lol. Trump to win, He just takes anything on. I only cought the decider.. Was there many centuries?

Yea flame sword i researched it, The BBC were not going to show it anyway, They are just sticking to the three crown jewells of snooker; Uk, World champs and the masters.

1 by ronnie, judd almost had one but missed green on 98.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:39 Tue 6 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
In a way im glad Ronnie is out.. rather someone win who actually wants to win.. if anyone saw his interview after beating Davis, you could tell he wanted to go home lol.

Hoping Trump wins it now, hes a class act and future world champion.. im liking the look off some of these qualifiers to, some are out, but LI Hang, looked good against Murphy, one to look out for.

Ronnie wont be in the top 16 much longer.. think he will give the next world championship a crack, but i think if he goes out early in it, he will seriously consider if he will carry on playing

how many times has he said that though and actually done it
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:41 Wed 7 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
only caught the middle-end of Gould vs Murphy game, but what a fight back by Gould even though he didn't win
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:27 Thu 8 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Unfortunately i haven't seen much of the UK Championship yet.
Although Ronnie's attitude is rather poor mainly if he lost a game....his skills and attacking style of playing makes him a great player. Both left as right handed, potting as fast as possible....sometimes the cue ball is still rolling when he is ready for the next color. Will be a big loss for snooker if he will retire...

Personally, i like the left handers, Jimmy White in the past, nowadays Judd Trump, Neil Robertson and Mark Allen. Somehow left handers seem to have much more cue power then their collegue right handers.

This week i saw Lee-Walden....and the thing that really caught my eye....Stephen Lee's hotel is probably McDonalds....
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Snooker UK Championship 2011

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.