Snooker UK Championship 2011

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:25 Thu 8 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I also like left-handed players, not only in snooker, but in other sports, like tennis or boxing... And that's because I am left-handed too. Are you a lefty too Harold?

Yes, Stephen Lee has a serious weight problem... Every year I hope he's lost some of it, but he seems to gain more and more fat. Not nice to see, as he's a quality player and he had a lot of potential some years back.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:17 Fri 9 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Tbh, Neil Robertson is one of my favourate players, ever, I love watching him play :
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:31 Fri 9 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Why are people bothered about stephen lee's weight? You hardly need to an athlete to be a snooke playerr.
I really don't think he be better player if he never had a pot belly.. It hardly as if he when he leans on the table the table tips and the balls move.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:38 Fri 9 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
not bothered tbh, anyway trump played very well today and deserved to go through.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:05 Fri 9 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Not bothered, I'm just sure a weight loss would boost his game + psychology a lot.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:06 Fri 9 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Trump v Robertson
Allen v Walden

semi-finals
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:33 Fri 9 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just got a text from Robertson, saying that he reserved a ticket for me for the Final! Lol.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:40 Fri 9 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Me too!

Allen vs fu what a match, some unbelieveable safety play 95% allen for most of the match.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:43 Fri 9 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
fuunky said:
Me too!

Allen vs fu what a match, some unbelieveable safety play 95% allen for most of the match.

Really? You got a text from Robertson? I highly doubt it. If you cannot tell, I was not lying.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:57 Fri 9 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I highly doubt you did either lol!

If you knew robertson like your making out then I'm sure he would of got you a ticket for the semi's as well, I don't think he'll make it to the final but i think it will be a close game, 9-7 to Judd i reckon!

Quality frame from Robertson to make it 3-3, great game so far!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:41 Fri 9 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
4-4 just caught the last frame, Think i will watch the final seshion later. Come on Trump lets make sure Jun can't go to the final by beating robertson!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:29 Fri 9 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
fuunky said:
I highly doubt you did either lol!

If you knew robertson like your making out then I'm sure he would of got you a ticket for the semi's as well, I don't think he'll make it to the final but i think it will be a close game, 9-7 to Judd i reckon!

Quality frame from Robertson to make it 3-3, great game so far!

I train with Robertson (and also Joe Perry for that matter), so its pretty likely.

But yeah, its my birthday today, so not making the trip down today lol.... Which is why he bought tickets for the Final.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:00 Sat 10 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
It was a great game knew Judd would win but robertson is a top player never gives up, did he reserve himself a ticket for the final as well?
samj147
samj147
16:02 Sat 10 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
masterplan said:
Why are people bothered about stephen lee's weight? You hardly need to an athlete to be a snooke playerr.
I really don't think he be better player if he never had a pot belly.. It hardly as if he when he leans on the table the table tips and the balls move.

You'd be surprised. When he's playing long games his weight will make him tire easily so his concentration can suffer likewise his overall performance.
samj147
samj147
16:03 Sat 10 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hoping for Trump v Walden final...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:38 Sat 10 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Walden 5 v 3 Allen atm
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:15 Sun 11 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Trump is too attacking at times. Still 5-3 up though; play resumes later.
samj147
samj147
20:16 Sun 11 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
The break might have given Allen some time to recompose himself but I can't see him winning it. Gonna be close though, hopefully.
si123
si123
10:45 Mon 12 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
What an amazing few frames on Snooker towards the end

Trump played amazing so did Mark Allen

4 Cent's in 5 or 6 frame for Allen put him right back into it but the lead was to great and with the potting ability Trump has got it was that 1 miss that make it all to hard for Allen.

Great Snooker to watch tho played by 2 great players who have both got many great years to come on the circuit i'm sure of it.
m_wood
m_wood
03:15 Tue 13 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Snooker site and yet only 1 person comments on the final outcome lol

Was a thrilling final. 8-3 up, and then 9-8. Mark Allen was fantastic, and I did think he would end up winning as Judd Trump was starting to bottle it on his shots, and I think it would of been very ironic for Mark Allen to win after what he said about Barry Hearn. Great final.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Snooker UK Championship 2011

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.