Get well soon Muamba

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:49 Sat 17 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hope the lad is okay shocking news today my thoughts go to his family and friends

Get well soon
samj147
samj147
23:43 Sat 17 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Was horiffic to hear about. Never really known anything like it.

Sincerely hope he is ok. Supposedly, the hospital he is at have managed to stabilise his condition and have maintained his breathing, though he is still critically ill and hope for the very best for him.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:05 Sun 18 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyone know what happened as in the cause ?

Just cant believe people can just collapse and stop breathing like that, only 23.
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
00:12 Sun 18 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Statement from Bolton Wanderers FC:

Bolton Wanderers can confirm that Fabrice Muamba has been admitted to the Heart Attack Centre at the London Chest Hospital where he is currently in a critically ill condition in intensive care.

No further information will be issued at this stage.

The club has requested the media to respect his family's privacy at this time.

real shame this, hope he recovers.........................
samj147
samj147
00:39 Sun 18 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyone know what happened as in the cause ?

Just cant believe people can just collapse and stop breathing like that, only 23.

Usually in a case alike, it is some form of underlying, undiagnosed heart condition. Though I don't think we'll know until a later date.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:01 Sun 18 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wishing Fabrice all the best. Thoughts with him and his family.

Respect to the medical teams of both clubs, the St John's ambulance service, the officials and the many thousand fans inside White Hart Lane tonight that did football proud.

Pray for Muamba.
thegreatone7
thegreatone7
01:59 Sun 18 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
get well soon xx
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
03:58 Sun 18 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ive sent around a message on my liverpool facebook page and other pages have also sent it out to chant his name at start and end of game, and near half time
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:40 Sun 18 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hope the poor man gets well soon... Heard some pretty sick comments on Twitter... Some people are an absolute disgrace... I did put a certain one in there place though
samj147
samj147
13:29 Sun 18 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hope the poor man gets well soon... Heard some pretty sick comments on Twitter... Some people are an absolute disgrace... I did put a certain one in there place though

Yeah, I'm staying away from sickipedia for the time being aswell. What some people can make from a situation like this is plain wrong.
cue_power
cue_power
14:18 Sun 18 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I dont know what it was like on ESPN coverage, but I cant imagine they focused on him laying face down....

However the link I was watching online was Asian or something, they were disgusting.

I couldnt understand what they were saying, but they were having a giggle?

Saw him drop down, and thought he had cramp... then you just saw paramedics rush onto the pitch and all the players with tears immediately, I honestly thought he was dead already. They couldnt resuscitate him even in the ambulance.

Real sad.

A lot similar to the Marc Vivian Foe, right on the half way line...

No justice but at least Foe was in his 30's and not a 23 year old.

He is alright now though, but to whether he can play football again with a heart defect remains unclear.

Strange how a 23 year old guy who is said to not take drugs, not drink booze and is a professional athlete can have a heart condition... in comparison to me, 18 months younger, abuse my body constantly with all sorts of substances, eat really bad food and never do any excercise apart from alone time with the mrs... and I'm perfectly healthy? Well, maybe not perfectly haha, but Im alive and well and never had a problem really.

Bizzare considering how mind blowing the human body really is, to have the slightest imperfection seems really strange.

Get well soon FM!
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
15:11 Sun 18 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Usually in these cases, it is a pre-existing undetected heart condition. In the US, loads (10-20) of high-school athletes have died under similar circumstances in football games. Usually heart defects.

He's all right you say? I've only read that he's in critical condition?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:07 Mon 19 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Seeing this has made me deeply upset. As i lost my friend Jay in a football game due to a heart attack. It was the 32nd minute... an he was 14 years old!!!

I really hope he pulls through this! I hope he and his family get through these troubled times. Get well soon!
jack_pot
jack_pot
19:10 Wed 28 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Apparently Wayne Rooney went to see him today. 'It's great, he can almost string a sentence together' said Fabrice.
m_wood
m_wood
17:39 Fri 30 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:50 Fri 30 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
^^^
cue_power
cue_power
18:54 Fri 30 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Stiliyan Petrov of Aston Villa has just be diagnosed with Leukaemia...

But I guess he didnt collapse on a football pitch...
m_wood
m_wood
19:10 Fri 30 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Whats that got to do with this thread about the recovery of Fabrice Muamba?
samj147
samj147
19:21 Fri 30 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Whats that got to do with this thread about the recovery of Fabrice Muamba?

Think he's trying to say that Petrov won't get half the attention that Muamba has received.
cue_power
cue_power
19:23 Fri 30 Mar 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Ding ding ding.

Correctamundo.

And you claim to be a Lord, tut.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Get well soon Muamba

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.