Football results and reactions (4)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 11112
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:44 Wed 24 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Just like diving shines a bad light on a player and a club, biting and other condoned violent conduct shines a bad light on player and club.
He'll get a decently-sized suspension I hope and then he'll come back and do it over.
mich
mich
03:58 Wed 24 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Joey Barton wouldn't have done anything, he just thinks hes a hard nut, if anyone bothered to fight back he wouldnt be getting up again
Didn't he get arrested for knocking someone out in a bar fight lol? Maybe I'm thinking of someone different.

No he got knocked out in a gay club in Liverpool and the other fella got arrested, was funny haha.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
04:07 Wed 24 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
What was he in prison for??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:05 Wed 24 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Punching a teenager outside McDonalds.

He also stubbed out a ciggy in a team mates eye while at City and a bunch of other stuff.

He is great on twitter. My favourite line from him was when he said "crawl back under your rock you odious toad" to Gary Linekar.

He recently got into trouble for calling Thiago Silva a ladyboy and asking him if he was pre or post op.

Another player with a screw loose that makes me laugh.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:51 Wed 24 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree Barton is funny, but you must have issues to think suarez is funny, the things he does just makes him a complete idiot, he's letting the club down with his stupidity and that makes you laugh which is pretty weird, obviously every Liverpool fan is going to love him cause he's you're best player, but I'm sure most of the proper fans who go the games will not agree with his behaviour or find it funny, where will you be without Suarez for however many games he's banned?

Class!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:51 Wed 24 Apr 13 (BST)  [Link]  
So I'm not a real Liverpool fan because I find Luis Suarez funny.

I think you are talking out of your wrong hole mate.

His actions don't shame me, I didn't do it and Liverpool didn't do it. He did it. He's mad.

He bit someone like a baby bites, he is 26 years old. The action wasn't remotely dangerous and now he misses our next 10 games (more than when some Arsenal player punched another and broke his jaw) and as a result has cost himself any chance of the golden boot for both this season and probably next.

In so many ways it is hard not to laugh, especially as mentioned Jermaine Defoe got nothing for the only other known incident of this in the premier league era and everyone had a laugh about it at the time.

Now Luis has done it, it has gone from the weird act that it is into some boring, predictable moral outrage. I'm bored of outrage. Especially when it comes to Suarez. Everyone feels they have a right to be outraged all the time. He bit another man who has accepted his apology.

Backs to the walls again for us though, this season is sadly already over for us but next year we have to make sure we are still in the chasing pack for when he returns.

Just hope we're not toothless in front of goal without him.

Hope we still smash Everton in a few weeks time without him, embarrassing that they have managed to finish in the top 6 of the premier league with the dirge they serve up.

Edited at 15:56 Wed 24/04/13 (BST)

Edited at 16:04 Wed 24/04/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:35 Sun 1 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Derby lose the Burnley again :(
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:38 Thu 14 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
glasgow rangers extend the amazing run of games in the league and remain the only team in europe to have a 100% record still scoring a impressive 47 goals scored and only 6 conceded in just 12 games. also our last game had a fitting tribute to remember the soldiers.
si123
si123
16:08 Fri 15 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'm sure Bayern have played 12 won 10 drew 2 that's a 100% none lost record

Also when you're in such a awful league how else do you expect them to do?

Stoke are poo and I'd expect nothing less of them in that situation lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:23 Fri 15 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Roma also have unbeaten record but I think he means all wins. Either way, Celtic all day long
baff
baff
Admin
23:45 Fri 15 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well, well, well. It doesn't look good for France in the WC play-offs!
They have just been comprehensively beaten 2-0 by Ukraine who are incredibly solid at the back and menacing going forwards.
It's an almost inconceivable defeat for the French, and no team has come back from 2-0 in a WC play-off... the return leg should be fun!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:19 Sat 16 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well, well, well. It doesn't look good for France in the WC play-offs!
They have just been comprehensively beaten 2-0 by Ukraine who are incredibly solid at the back and menacing going forwards.
It's an almost inconceivable defeat for the French, and no team has come back from 2-0 in a WC play-off... the return leg should be fun!

Go Go Ukraine ;P
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:54 Sat 16 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
glasgow rangers extend the amazing run of games in the league and remain the only team in europe to have a 100% record still scoring a impressive 47 goals scored and only 6 conceded in just 12 games. also our last game had a fitting tribute to remember the soldiers.

Scottish Div 2 aint it?

Id expect you not to drop a point all season and score 100+ goals in that division pal. the only team in the whole of Scotland that would make it in pre football is probs celtic.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:08 Sat 16 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

Scottish Div 2 aint it?

Id expect you not to drop a point all season and score 100+ goals in that division pal. the only team in the whole of Scotland that would make it in pre football is probs celtic.

well woopy doo celtic lol i dont care what celtic do..i support rangers not celtic. and why do massive english clubs and celtic lose to these so called lower league easy teams every year in cups?? rangers play these cup games every week
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:54 Sat 16 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
oooo france beaten. they could still handball there way to the tournament again poor irish
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:17 Sat 16 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I went to see Brentford today (first time in quite a few yeras! ) They dominated Crewe 5 - 0. Absolutely brilliant (even though we should have scored 6! ).

Brentford are now 4th in League One, 9 points behind the Wolves.
horse10000
horse10000
03:52 Tue 19 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bump
si123
si123
12:07 Tue 19 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Crewe are a team I like to see do well as they are local, doesn't seem to be the current case haha

Stoke are facing their toughest season as so far, we played Man City at home should of won we played United away at 1-2 should of at least got a draw Liverpool we miss a penalty in the dying minutes. Then we play WBA don't have a striker on for 60mins get outplayed by palace but pull of a result Norwich show major superiority, Begovic scores to get a point at home to Sunderland and finally 0-2 up against Swansea it's looking good it goes 1-2 can still handle it 2-2 it's looking sad 3-2 WHAT THE HELL! and a extremely debatable penalty last minute got us a point! To be honest I'm nervous need Mark Hughes pull something out of his bag!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:32 Sat 30 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeahhh so just signed into here for the first time in a long long time...

How do I change my name?
acepotter25
acepotter25
16:40 Mon 2 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
arsenal 3- 0 Cardiff, too easy for ramsey
Pages: 11112
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Football results and reactions (4)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.