Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:31 Sat 23 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
This season will be close than ever, 5 teams fighting for the title
mich
mich
18:27 Sun 24 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Nah 2 fighting for the title and 5 fighting for 3rd and 4th I think.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:48 Sun 24 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
il say 4 then, Chelsea, city, arsenal and liverpool.. lpool because they have bought in balotelli and have a good squad now like the other three. these 4 teams should make up the first 4 places. 5th wil be between utd, everton and spurs
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:11 Mon 25 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Tottenham will win the title :D
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:55 Mon 25 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
il say 4 then, Chelsea, city, arsenal and liverpool.. lpool because they have bought in balotelli and have a good squad now like the other three. these 4 teams should make up the first 4 places. 5th wil be between utd, everton and spurs

Liverpool have nothing like the squad of Chelsea or City....

Gerrard, Sterling, Coutinho, Henderson, Lallana, Allen, Markovich.

Fabregas, Ramires, Oscar, Hazard, Mikel, Schurrle, Salah, Matic, Willian.

How do you compare Liverpool's midfield to Chelsea's??
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:27 Mon 25 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
They dont have the depth like city or chelsea but they do have good midfielders

Gerrard has a year in him atleast, henderson was their best player last season, sterling is good, coutinho has potential, lallana is a good buy they may not be players of high calibre but you cant count them out of the title race last season they finished 2nd now they have got balotelli they have enough quality to compete for the title.

btw i dont support lpool

Arsenals midfield is strong too you forgot to mention them lol

cazorla, ozil, walcott, ox, ramsey, wilshere, sanchez

just need a strong DM an a CB

Chelsea are obvious favourites but its too early to say who will win it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:28 Mon 25 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
At this rate Man utd will get relegated lmfao NVM compete for 4th spot
destroyer
destroyer
10:49 Mon 25 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

What about chambers? He's like a Swiss army knife he's been pretty impressive in his first 3 games (inc community shield)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:48 Mon 25 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Tottenhams sqaud is just as strong as Liverpools ;)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:29 Mon 25 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  

What about chambers? He's like a Swiss army knife he's been pretty impressive in his first 3 games (inc community shield)

Yh mate apparently we signing manolas a greek cb, hipefully we can get a cdm too an chambers has been outstanding his played well with kos but per made him look bad against everton
destroyer
destroyer
01:30 Wed 27 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
LEAGUE CUP:

man united got smashed 4 - 0 by mk dons.

Ahahahaha
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:54 Sat 30 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
if arsenal can seal the deal with falcao, they are serious contenders this season. Not convinced with chelsea yet, if Costa gets seriously injured we will see they are still just short of winning the title
destroyer
destroyer
01:35 Sat 30 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
if arsenal can seal the deal with falcao, they are serious contenders this season. Not convinced with chelsea yet, if Costa gets seriously injured we will see they are still just short of winning the title

And to add insult to injury for Chelsea they just let Torres go on a 2 year loan deal.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:38 Tue 2 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Man utd (no champions league) sign di maria, falcao. Liverpool (champions league) sign lambert, lallana

msl and his fellow pool fans will probably comment (balotelli)

Edited at 02:44 Tue 02/09/14 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:46 Tue 2 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
welbeck isnt the best and yh we are not ready to win the title until we sign a DM and a CB but with welbeck, sanchez,walcott, ozil, ramsey, cazorla we have enough quality to compete until january transfer window.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:48 Tue 2 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Man Utd will NOT get top 4 yes they have a good attack but they bought the wrong players its like going into hospital needing a heart transplant but coming away with plastic surgery
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:40 Tue 2 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
It's just been announced that Premier League clubs have spent a record £842.75 million for 163 signings. First of all... I'm sorry, Sky Sports, you have ruined English football. There is simply no point of asking for a new league if that league just welcomes international players and takes money with them. And England's performance in recent years has been a joke. Unbelievable!! The Premier League is a disaster. What incentive is there to promote English players to play for England with less than 40% of players in it and probably the next English signing costing £150 million? English football doesn't matter any more. It's all about the money.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:04 Tue 2 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
falcao is on something like £346,000 a week
cue_power
cue_power
21:41 Thu 4 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Depends how fit Falcao really is. Missed the world cup, missed most of the season with Monaco, lied about his age to be sold for so much, its an interesting one.

The face United have loaned him for £6m with the intention of buying him is just so Monaco have a better financial fair play season. They just sold James Rodriguez for a fortune so next season they will sell Falcao for a mass of cash as well.

He is big, strong and easily adapt to the league and whilst I think United have flaws, they had just as many a few seasons back and RVP virtually won them the league.

Falcao, RVP, Rooney, Mata, Di Maria are the attacking threat and its aggressive. Di Maria & RVP will link up nicely I feel.

I think Chelsea are strong favourites for the first time in a while. I tipped City at the start, then Chelsea made some great signings whilst City loaned out Negrado, a few others left and they bought Mangala for £32m? *Scratches head*.

Saying that City have one of the strongest teams, just a few crap players. Demchalis, Milner, Dzecko etc.

Pound for pound its Chelsea's to lose simply because we have IMO the best solidity at the back and through midfield. Oh and we have tanks upfront that actually score goals. Bye Torres!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:56 Thu 4 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
He is big, strong and easily adapt to the league and whilst I think United have flaws, they had just as many a few seasons back and RVP virtually won them the league.

Exactly what I've been thinking, they won the league that season simply by scoring one more than they conceded. Having said that, the defensive situation wasn't quite so bad then, I have no confidence in Jones or Blackett, and Evans isn't in the best form. It'll be a scrap with arsenal and everton for 4th I'm afraid
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Premier League 2014-2015

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.