My Ideas to Improve the Game

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:32 Mon 19 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Here are the ideas i would ask for now...

- Group PM - Invite people to chat so 3 or more can talk in a single pm therefore less tabs congesting your screen

- Group Messages - Message all your clan players at once with fixtures rather than 10 times

- Sticky Messages - Players may want to save messages (e.g. Screenshots) so those shouldn't be deleted

- Mich: select a different type while playing a clan match, this saves the bother of reinviting them and friends etc

- Watch game at any point when spectating

- Fix pms where just one of pic shows between two members (Minor)

Personal Ideas

- Snooker Plus (would make Orig much harder having to go up table for Maximum and Harder Safety shots

- 5 Sec Tournaments - would be interesting to see and lots of mistakes

I'm sure their are more but can't find the thread where i originally posted some ideas
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:33 Mon 19 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
People shouldn't even waste their time putting ideas through knowing the owner of this site couldn't care less about it and won't use any of his time to change it.

I'm sure Nick cares. He explained to us all a long time back that he didnt have time to dedicate to new features.

Shame I know.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:52 Tue 20 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have a idea to improve the game, have commentary, so if you pot red it goes 1 then black 8 , and so on it might give the game a more realistic feel ?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:57 Tue 20 Jan 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Commentary would be well annoying, even the sound i turn off.

I think it would be good in practice mode if you could set the balls up how you want so you can practice specific shots etc. Touching ball would be good too.

A scoreboard could be handy to see how many points are left.

I think you should be allowed to name and shame ppl on the forum
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

My Ideas to Improve the Game

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.