Chelsea joke!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:34 Fri 4 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
i love the way all the manks are crying I LOVE IT !!!!!! as for boz_lads comment on milking it imagine if it was the opposite way round we would never here the last of it

IN THE ATHENS WE"LL WIN IT 6 TIMESSSSSSS

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:36 Fri 4 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
boz_lad said:
to all u sad act liverpool fans, i find it funny that ur tryin to milk this as much as u possibly can cos uve actually done better than us at somethin. i would come back with i joke about u almost winnin the league but u neva come close to that lately so theres no point. thats 18 long empty years now aint it, oh dear, gotta stop livin on ur past boys. and come back with some jokes when uve won a treble, and thats a propa treble like our 99' one, not ur little makeshift awful treble includin uefa cup and leageu cup, lmao

u said to STOP living in the past and come back when we"ve won the TREBLE was that not in 1999 which to my recognison is erm...... IN THE PAST
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:44 Fri 4 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
AND we didnt just win 3 we won 5 which is more than man united in the past 4 years i think
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:23 Fri 4 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
force_1 said:
AND we didnt just win 3 we won 5 which is more than man united in the past 4 years i think

ahahahaha does that mean ur countin the 1 off matches of charity shield and super cup as titles, lol u scousers av to take all u can get eh, u dont hear united goin on about the amount of charity shields weve won. but hey if they make u happy well done u sad sad people lol. only 3 clubs in the history of football done what we did in 99' a proper footballing treble and arguably the most difficult given the english league. ur one doesnt even compare.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:49 Fri 4 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
4 words..

take a chill pill.

guess what...footy starts over new next season..so you all get a fair chance next season! crazy how that works isn't it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:04 Sat 5 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
its all a bit of friendly/fierce football rivalry! join in, as long as ur with united! haha!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:32 Sat 5 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
put it this way, apart from bayern munich, only man utd can score 2 goals in 30 seconds under pressure. It takes liverpool 70 80 mins of dull football to get a lucky goal. MAN UTD ALL THE WAY!! Boz is right again lol!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:08 Sat 5 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
boz i bet you dont like in manchester all man u fans are the same glory seekers all from asia and london and the west country
toontomh
toontomh
13:19 Sat 5 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
sam_nufc said:
boz i bet you dont live in manchester all man u fans are the same glory seekers all from asia and london and the west country

Agreed on that! I remember at the Newcastle v Man U game earlier this season there were Man U fan buses from all over the place! Ireland, London, Scotland etc.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:47 Sat 5 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
united fans u get them anywhere but in manchester tokyo usually. and cmon the redmen we'll win it 6 times in athens greece we'll bring it back home!

Did any1 go the liverpool chelski second leg game what an atmosphere amazing liverpool fand are the best especially on european nights

Btw toon do u think your a big club?

Edited at 03:52 Sun 6/05/07 (BST)
toontomh
toontomh
05:15 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
We used to be...

By the way 2good, how long have you supported Liverpool? Since 2005?

Edited at 10:15 Sun 6/05/07 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:16 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
sam_nufc said:
boz i bet you dont like in manchester all man u fans are the same glory seekers all from asia and london and the west country

get this all the time from people who dont know what theyre talkin about. united have one of the highest percentages of support from their home town out of anyone, yet because wer such a great team we have widespread support at the same time. get ur facts right before u open ur mouth son. and ye i am from manchester
toontomh
toontomh
10:21 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
So why not Man City?
revenge
revenge
Admin
11:02 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok look ...Football = a SPORT

Why take it so serious, i support manchester united but you don't see me having a go at people

So don't go bantering on about it, and just chill out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:14 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
Well said and i bet half of these fans haven't even been to a game!
Supporting football doesn't concern me as I am a full - on rugby league fan!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:29 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
revenge said:
Ok look ...Football = a SPORT

Why take it so serious, i support manchester united but you don't see me having a go at people

So don't go bantering on about it, and just chill out

come on people! whats football without a bit of rivalry and banter! dont be so borin n stuck up
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:47 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
boz_lad said:
sam_nufc said:

get this all the time from people who dont know what theyre talkin about. united have one of the highest percentages of support from their home town out of anyone, yet because wer such a great team we have widespread support at the same time. get ur facts right before u open ur mouth son. and ye i am from manchester

wot you have just said isnt true if you went up to every man in manchester (THAT LIVES IN MANCHESTER) and asked them who they support il garauntee you more than half support city all your fans come from everywhere but manchester ALL GLORY HUNTERS most of them have never been a game
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:24 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
mate if ur guna partake in the discussion at least come up with somethin that isnt completely subjective and quite frankly absolute rubbish.
1. 'all our fans come from everywhere but manchester', is that why we have a higher number of season ticket holders from manchester than city do, a proven fact mate.
2. 'all glory hunters', am not even guna get goin on that cos thats just the talk of an idiot who knows nothin about footy.
3. 'most have never been to a game', united is at capacity every match with going on 80,000 fans there week in week out, enough said
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:35 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
80,000 a week yes .BUT all these ppl that gob on about man united LIKE YOURSELF probably never go games
toontomh
toontomh
16:38 Sun 6 May 07 (BST)  [Link]  
boz_lad said:

2. 'all glory hunters', am not even guna get goin on that cos thats just the talk of an idiot who knows nothin about footy.

Now that's wrong. It is very well known to everyone that knows anything about footy that a lot of Man U fans don't come from Manchester. Like I said when I went to the NUFC v Man U games there were Man U 'fan' buses from all over the country!
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Chelsea joke!

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.