headphones info

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:10 Sat 11 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i would like some tips on how to use my headphones coz i want to get the must out of them, if any1 can give me any tips that would be a great help thank u.

i have a wireless set and i moved the transmitter away from my x box coz it was pickin up interference from my x box. the transmitter is now on the floor,well on the box on the floor. should it be moved from the floor?.

my headphones are sony MDR-RF880RK

secs:

carrier frequency 863.5-864.5 MHz

Modulation FM stereo

Frequrncy response 18-22,000 HZ

Transnitter TNR-RF850R
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:16 Mon 13 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
try www.sony.com u time waster
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:29 Mon 13 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
tidnab plz stop being abusive 2 other users
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:05 Tue 14 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i wasnt............this headphone thing has been going on for months and months now hes had that many headphones he shud be an expert. it was on funkypool for ages and everytime he gets a new pair he has problems with them and seems to think we are headphones experts thats why i gave the link.

What is soooo difficult about getting good sound thru headphones.........I bet he lives near a electric pylon thats y he cant get good reception lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:28 Tue 14 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
no ur rong there ive sorted it out and i mean by afew tips would u have the Transnitter on the floor or by ur tv, how would u clean ur headphones if they need to be cleaned.And how would u put them on and take them off.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:53 Wed 15 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmao
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:19 Sun 19 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
i ant bein funny now i really could do with some help. some times with my headphones i hear a loud distorted sound. Now in my house i do have 2 wireless phones and 1 is above my room. could any1 help.
thank u.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:40 Sun 19 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
If your having problems with your headphones the best thing to do is not post it on a snooker forum! Contact microsoft or sony, there was something constructive for you there instead of the pointless posts.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:34 Sun 19 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
so where is the site i can post this then?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:44 Sun 19 Feb 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:29 Thu 23 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
ive got to get my tv sorted out i think coz its makin my headphones make funny noises. and when i taken my headphones out the sound just when dead and on my tv then the sound when to the left speaker then the right ahhhh :(
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
09:04 Fri 24 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
I have never had a problem with headphones ,
Go and ask an electrical/AV expert.
This is a gaming site, Not a headphone technical advice site.
Ask the manufacturer or get in a TV/AV expert like the local aerial installer...........jeeeeeeeeeees
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:44 Fri 24 Mar 06 (GMT)  [Link]  
its the tv thats the problem i think..
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:40 Sun 26 Mar 06 (BST)  [Link]  
then get in touch with TV manufacturer u will get better advice
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:58 Mon 27 Mar 06 (BST)  [Link]  
do u know a web site i could get some advice m8.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:34 Mon 27 Mar 06 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah google, its very popular apparantly *rolls eyes*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:29 Wed 5 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i think wireless headphones have got to get better coz of interfers u get and all that sh*t. and ive been readin user reviews and ive read some horro storys ppl sayin theres too must hiss in there headphones and everything.
dont think i would want to go wireless again :(
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:58 Sat 8 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ive got it on channel 3 now and it ant made that noise yet. but as for interfers theres always goin to be abit with wireless headphones i think. alot better movin it away from my x box tho, nomore hiss.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:05 Wed 26 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
ive got a problem again, sometimes they make a crackin noise now i change the channel coz of that awful party popin noise it was makin every few hours. so im goin to try and sort this problem if it carrys on. some times im like wow with the sound of my headphones and sometimes i get annoyin with them coz of interences.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:18 Wed 26 Apr 06 (BST)  [Link]  
i may try channel 1 again if it keeps makin that crackin noise but as soon as it makes that party popin noise that it done on channel 2 aswell them im putin it back on 3. i well try and sort the problem out but if all fails then im goin to stop usin them i think.
it would be a shame coz apart from interences they sound great. and thats abig downfall to wireless headphones interences.

and why do they get interences???
radio stations and things like that.
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

headphones info

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.