tristram
21:40 Sun 17 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Lipstick Boys v Funky Warriors Friendly

Tristram Spencer 2 - 0 Mike0889

Match report to follow...
tristram
tristram
07:11 Mon 18 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
It was almost two weeks in the coming, but finally old clan mates Tristram 'Zombie' Spencer and Mike0889 got it together on the Arcade table for what turned out to be an x-rated, no holds barred battle of the balls.

Unfortunately for the young Funky Warrior, it was a one way battle, with Mr Spencer potting his way to an impressive 2 - 0 victory in little under two minutes.

In the postmatch press room Spencer said "When you're playing pretty boys like Mike you've just gotta get ya head down and try to play through any impure thoughts. 2day it was easy! I went in, done the biz and then got the hell outta there.. simple as! I was there just for the snooker.. I was hungry, and unfortunately for Mike he turned out to be my Sunday roast!"

A sullen, out-of-sorts looking Mike refused to respond to the The Lipsticks Boys taunts, preferring instead to give some half-cocked story about "having flu" a "bronchial wheeze" and a "badly bruised cue". When asked if the crowds chants of "Judas! Judas!" had affected his game he replied "Yes, it was heartbreaking to hear. No matter what anyone thinks I know in my heart I'll always have a little smear of Lipstick on my lips. I just couldn't continue being in the team with the obvious temptations it held.. it was pulling me apart."

Ang_K, Funky Warriors she-captain said, "To be so comprehensively hammered by a Lipstick Boy is a disgrace. Mike not only let himself down but the entire clan. It's a sad, sad day to be a Funky Warrior!"
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
08:19 Mon 18 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
^ LMAO. I should have gripped my cue tighter when aiming my balls in the hole( - my sorry attempt at it lol). Truly ingenious m8. Very funny.
I look forward to reading them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:38 Mon 18 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

AWWW UR CLASS :d
mosconi
mosconi
14:59 Mon 18 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
tristram said:
When asked if the crowds chants of "Judas! Judas!" had affected his game he replied "Yes, it was heartbreaking to hear. No matter what anyone thinks I know in my heart I'll always have a little smear of Lipstick on my lips. I just couldn't continue being in the team with the obvious temptations it held.. it was pulling me apart."

PMSL!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:19 Mon 18 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
hahahaha oh my god he knws how to cheer us up lol
tristram
tristram
20:03 Mon 18 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
mike0889 said:
^ LMAO. I should have gripped my cue tighter when aiming my balls in the hole( - my sorry attempt at it lol).

Yeah, we both played a stinker actually... I think we had about ten visits to the table each in both frames. Neither of us really deserved to win.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:13 Mon 18 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  

atleast u played with each others cues heehee

wd lads x
tristram
tristram
11:40 Wed 20 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Lipstick Boys players search out friendlies.

Hi everyone,

We've not yet enough players to enter competitive clan matches, but those players we do have need to be kept occupied with friendlies. These do not have to be full team friendlies, just a one off match (best of three) of the game of your choosing.

Any players from any other clans wanting a friendly game with one of the Lipstick Boys please put your name down and I'll assign a player to play against.

Many Thanks Tristram 'LadyBoy' Spencer
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:06 Wed 20 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
ladyboy PHAHAHAAA
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:34 Fri 22 Apr 11 (BST)  [Link]  
lost yet another carom final..

played poorly tho so cant really complain
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:42 Sat 14 May 11 (BST)  [Link]  
that player i was suppose 2 play doesnt play 4 a clan no more he was xseanx
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:03 Thu 16 Jun 11 (BST)  [Link]  
i miss himmmmmmmmmmmm come bk :)
whizzkidd
whizzkidd
03:40 Sat 19 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
n_c_f_c said:
alrite i am still in! and i got well and truely beat up by bring it on, although i would love to play carom with you.
can we have a team update

would like to revive this clan!!! thought you heard the last of us. please put your name down if you would like to join (dont think about the name, its a joke!!

I quoted this madman because i was him before i made a new account.
whizzkidd
whizzkidd
03:52 Sat 19 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
forget this CAP PLEASE! i want a different name
Pages: 11011
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Lipstick Boys Clan

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.