quickpot_147
quickpot_147
23:21 Sun 10 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
i never said i liked him just the fact he is too good for what he is
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:42 Sun 10 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
i never said i liked him just the fact he is too good for what he is

If hes too good, what is Punk, Bryan, Ambrose, Rollins, Ziggler, Reigns, Zayn and Cesaro to name a few?
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
23:44 Sun 10 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
i know they are all brilliant wrestlers but cena gets that push because of his support to the charities of the WWE
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:21 Tue 12 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wrong. Cena was becoming a top face from 2004. People knew he was going to be the face of the WWE.. The make a wish foundation does help.

From a report.. WWE are very high on Roman Reigns and believe he is the next golden boy to take on from Cena, hense his hinting at a face turn right now. they feel his relation and similiar look and build to The Rock and Batista is something that makes him stand out and his abilities in the ring.
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
18:38 Tue 12 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
see i never been to key on the shield so it will be good to see how this turns out
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:05 Wed 13 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Wrong. Cena was becoming a top face from 2004. People knew he was going to be the face of the WWE.. The make a wish foundation does help.

From a report.. WWE are very high on Roman Reigns and believe he is the next golden boy to take on from Cena, hense his hinting at a face turn right now. they feel his relation and similiar look and build to The Rock and Batista is something that makes him stand out and his abilities in the ring.

Edited at 21:10 Wed 13/11/13 (GMT)
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
02:13 Wed 27 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
i know they are all brilliant wrestlers but cena gets that push because of his support to the charities of the WWE

Cena gets pushed for the wrong reasons. How successful you are as a wrestler shouldn't depend on work you do for charities and that kind of thing.

Anyone with half a brain can tell Cena is not in the technical league of guys like Punk and Bryan, amongst others. For me, Jack Swagger has always had the potential to be a big star, but WWE have made him in to a bit of a joke. He had that time where he was Mr MITB and became WH Champion. Since then, he's looked a threat once, when he came back with Zeb and had that feud with Del Rio, but as per, WWE killed off that momentum rather quickly and he was back to the mid card.
Sad thing is, he is one of the best technical wrestlers in the company, and he has the history from his amateur background to back it up.

WWE need to change Cena's "SuperCena" gimmick. It's old, it's boring and it's VERY unrealistic.
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
02:20 Wed 27 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
no suprize that cena comes back and wins world heavyweight title and had promos about him coming back

Guy didn't even earn a title match.

As usual, WWE's golden boy handed ANOTHER title on his plate.

It sickens me.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:29 Wed 27 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
no suprize that cena comes back and wins world heavyweight title and had promos about him coming back

It sickens me.

He was owed a WWE title rematch but with that title been in a storyline he got the WHC as his rematch
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:54 Wed 27 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes Cena is stale and has been the same happy go guy for the past 8 years but everyone needs to realise hes never gonna change, never expect a heel turn.. Not until someone else takes over the limelight of being the face of the company.

TLC match, Winner gets both titles, going to be interesting, I expect something like they both grab a title to happen, I think they will unify the titles at Rumble or Mania.. But think Punk will be the one to do it after winning the Rumble.
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
02:57 Thu 28 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  

It sickens me.

He was owed a WWE title rematch but with that title been in a storyline he got the WHC as his rematch

That's bull. You can't use his WWE rematch as a reason for his WHC match, if you believe that then you need to wake up and smell the coffee.

The ONLY reason he is WH Champ is because the title has lost a lot of prestige in recent years, and WWE think that plonking the title on Cena will make it prestigious again.
The problem is, if they book Cena in awful feuds like they did with Del Rio, then the plan won't work.

Anyway, it's about time they unified the two belts.
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
03:04 Thu 28 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes Cena is stale and has been the same happy go guy for the past 8 years but everyone needs to realise hes never gonna change, never expect a heel turn.. Not until someone else takes over the limelight of being the face of the company.

TLC match, Winner gets both titles, going to be interesting, I expect something like they both grab a title to happen, I think they will unify the titles at Rumble or Mania.. But think Punk will be the one to do it after winning the Rumble.

If that ended how you said, with each grabbing a title, I would go nuts. That would be one of the worst endings to a match ever. It would make the match completely pointless.

There's a lot of talk about the titles being unified, especially after what HHH said, but what if WWE are planning to book Cena-Orton for WM in a unification match? What happens to RR winner?

Chances are, that wouldn't happen, but either way, the RR winner has to face a World Champion, and if Cena-Orton are feuding that means the RR winner would probably have to get chucked into an on-going feud, which wouldn't be great booking by WWE.

Personally I would like to see Punk-Bryan as last 2 in RR, both get eliminated at the same time so both get a WM title match and make it a fatal-4-way unification match.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:31 Thu 28 Nov 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree with buzby, as they never even said it was a unification match just that they were gunna put both belts above the ring.

If they do unify the belt then either it will be a Triple threat(if the feud is still on going) at WM for the RR winner or the RR winner sacrifices their title shot and faces the Undertaker as that is the real main event at WM.
ecwwwe
ecwwwe
15:18 Tue 3 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I agree with buzby, as they never even said it was a unification match just that they were gunna put both belts above the ring.

If they do unify the belt then either it will be a Triple threat(if the feud is still on going) at WM for the RR winner or the RR winner sacrifices their title shot and faces the Undertaker as that is the real main event at WM.

This idea of the RR winner facing 'Taker has gone around for a few weeks, and I 1000% disagree with the RR winner NOT getting a title match.
It makes the RR pointless, it makes winning it pointless and it ruins the tradition of the RR winner getting a world title shot at WM.

Hulk Hogan possibly returning for WM would be bad enough, but having the RR winner facing 'Taker for the streak would be ridiculous and disrespectful to the World titles.
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
20:11 Tue 10 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
well theres a twist in the story is cena gonna be a suck up to the authority?
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
23:42 Tue 10 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
also what happened to sheamus
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:53 Wed 11 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
also what happened to sheamus

He got injured he shud be back for the rumble i would have guessed as he as been injured for 6month n that was the time they said the injury will take to heal
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:45 Wed 11 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
Maybe they will do the same as last time it was unified, 2 matches then the winner of them both fights again in the same card, you never know with wwe, history does like to repeat itself.
quickpot_147
quickpot_147
17:57 Mon 16 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
well well randy orton champion of champions what do you reckon will happen now. TBH i thought cena would have won. Do you think they will make a new title for both or eventually become seperate again?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:12 Mon 16 Dec 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think Orton winning was obvious.

Cena will end up winning the titles back, He has never lost them clean and then failed to re-capture them.
Pages: 12930
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

New Wrestling Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.