Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Must own ps3 games

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:06 Sat 8 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Just sold my 360 and am getting a ps3 on Monday. Don't know much about the console and its exclusive games. Would like a list of games that all ps3 owners should own for it old or new. Cheers
jack_pot
jack_pot
19:07 Sat 8 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
MGS1
MGS2
MGS3
MGS4
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:08 Sat 8 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
MGS4 is the reason i'm sold my 360 lol. Gonna have to wait a month before i can play it though Want to play the HD collection first. What other games are a must have?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:19 Sat 8 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
The Uncharted series, and all blu ray films.....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:08 Sun 9 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
gran turismo 5
fifa 12
fight night champion
tiger woods masters
rugby world cup
playstation move (for darts game good while drunk with mates)
assasins creed series
list goes on lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:02 Sun 9 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
phased said:
gran turismo 5
fifa 12
fight night champion
tiger woods masters
rugby world cup
playstation move (for darts game good while drunk with mates)
assasins creed series
list goes on lol

NO WAY???? LOOKS HORRRID!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:49 Sun 9 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
its pretty good mate and england lose in quartes to in career mode
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:29 Mon 10 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
well gran turismo 5 for ps3 wins my vote tbh

and as peggi said the uncharted series is also a good game
mich
mich
16:50 Mon 10 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
If you ain't already bought MGS4 I have one there gathering dust suppose if you wanted to pay the postage you can have it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:55 Mon 10 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
have to give me a game on it mich before u get rid of it
tobo_
tobo_
00:08 Wed 12 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Assassin's Creed Series - They're all brilliant!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:16 Wed 12 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
mich said:
If you ain't already bought MGS4 I have one there gathering dust suppose if you wanted to pay the postage you can have it.

I bought it even before i sold my xbox lol. Still waiting for the HD collection before i can play it though. Got fifa 12 with the ps3. What a massive let down. Hate the new defending system. Prob will be trading it in :/. Anyone know which rachet clank game i should get(if any)?.Want to play a good platformer.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:56 Wed 12 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
gollum
go on wirless controller settings
its the bottom option mate
change it from tactical defending to the other one
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:59 Wed 12 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
phased said:
gollum
go on wirless controller settings
its the bottom option mate
change it from tactical defending to the other one

Alright cheers, will do. Tired of getting wupped online and them scoring a goal every time they run at me lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:51 Wed 12 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
gollum said:
mich said:

I bought it even before i sold my xbox lol. Still waiting for the HD collection before i can play it though. Got fifa 12 with the ps3. What a massive let down. Hate the new defending system. Prob will be trading it in :/. Anyone know which rachet clank game i should get(if any)?.Want to play a good platformer.

:O

Your trading it in?? Its only the most played game online in the whole world ( bar MW3 when it comes out but we all know that will be sooooo bad).

Stick with it mate honest, once you get the hang of the defending its brilliant, everyone just slide tackles online and with the new dribbling system you can really own them.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:52 Wed 12 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  

I never knew people would be playing it with the old defending settings, i tried it and it feels awful!! So wrong its unreal.......

You guys know you have to be playing " Tactical Defending" when playing online right?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:46 Wed 12 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
arpeggi said:
gollum said:
mich said:

Your trading it in?? Its only the most played game online in the whole world ( bar MW3 when it comes out but we all know that will be sooooo bad).

Stick with it mate honest, once you get the hang of the defending its brilliant, everyone just slide tackles online and with the new dribbling system you can really own them.

It's my 1st fifa since 2010 world cup. Used to be pretty decent at it but now i'm pretty awful on 12 :S. Don't know why. I will persist with it a bit longer because i really want it to live it up to excitement it gave me pre-sale.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:38 Wed 12 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Tactical defending makes no difference to me. I always used to jockey anyway. Just makes it easier for me to tackle them when I'm jockeying. Love Fifa 12. Ripping through the head2head divisions
tobo_
tobo_
21:21 Sun 16 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Got to get the new Assassin's Creed game that's out next month - it looks amazing, and will be a brilliant end to the series! It's one of the best series of games ever made I think!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:35 Sun 16 Oct 11 (BST)  [Link]  
Don't think it's the last one isn't it just the last one with Ezio?
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Must own ps3 games

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.