Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Everything Football (results and reactions 3)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
cue_power
cue_power
23:41 Tue 29 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well played Liverpool, Chelsea didnt deserve it!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:45 Tue 29 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yes redmen!!!!!
cue_power
cue_power
23:50 Tue 29 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Watched the game with a few lads, Chelsea and Liverpool fans and the Chelsea fan says to the Liverpool fan on the 70th minute mark "Wow, look how defensive you have gone" - The Liverpool fans reaction "We started like that".

I hate the fact that Chelsea always 'run' the game?

To use it in funkysnooker terms...

Chelsea smash all the reds up, if we pot one then stats say 90+ % of the time we will win/draw. But if we miss then we leave ourselves defensless to a counter break.

Chelsea press so high every game, and not one other team does this. I dont no why they dont, I dont no if it is because they cant, but Chelsea arent doing so well with it.

Now Chelsea were slated and branded "Boring boring Chelsea"...

But when we try to make it a game against teams, they play defense we play attack and then we get picked off. We shoot our ammo at a team, they just dodge the bullets and then when we are reloading they start shooting.

Its the most simple of tactic so how cant Mourinhos apprentice figure it out!?

City attack with 4 players and score loads of goals and concead very few. Chelsea attack with 8 players score less and concead more!?

Its so bloody blatent to me. Hate to say it but maybe Villa-boas does need help and is over his head here. The level of football is better here, he needs to sort it out because Roman might hire a hit man and claim his job insurance for a refund!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:50 Tue 29 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I bet wood is ready to commit suicide with liverpool winning 2-0 and forest taking an absolute hammering at home to leeds 4-0

I think villa-boas is doing a worse job so far than any other manager chelsea have had for a while, should never have got rid of ancelotti.

Edited at 21:56 Tue 29/11/11 (GMT)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:59 Tue 29 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
In the 1st half we had 56% possession, so it was us running the game.

Then we get the goal gives something to hold on to then we bag another and we just see the game out.

Great week for us all in all.
cue_power
cue_power
00:10 Wed 30 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Roman Lukaku - £20m Lol...

I might be worth a few million myself in that case. He is just as slow as me, Im taller than him, just as strong and at least Im a Chelsea fan and wouldnt be playing for the money!

So maybe Im worth more!?

AVB - £15m...

I actually believe I could set Chelsea up better. Call me stupid or deluded but I'm sticking to it.

Theres no way we should of bought Lukaku. I dont care if he is the next Drogba, we already have a Drogba and a quality young player in Sturridge.

So whoever made that decision should be ashamed of themselves.

Im so raging right now. It makes me so angry to witness such things at the club I love. They are so blind and stubborn and havent tried changing ANYTHING! Its clear to see we arent doing well and yet they are all standing there hanging there heads.

We have only once tried changing out formation, which was January!! Nearly one year ago we tried Drogba and Nando upfront. We havent tried it since.

The fact we have players like A.Cole and Bosingwa/Ivanovic, adds width! So we dont actually need Malouda on the wing, He cant take it past people. He is just saved by Cole overlapping.

Mata (who use to play on the wing when we bought him) Lampard and Rameries (who will be swapped for Essien when hes fit), Anelka to sit behind the top two Drogba and Nando.

Could even take Anelka out for Sturridge, or if its a big game, take him out for Romeu or Mikel!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:29 Wed 30 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
^

Disharmony at The Bridge. Made me laugh seeing all the plazzys leaving 10 minutes early as the travelling kop broke out into YNWA.

Love being a red again, life is so much better post Woy.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:32 Wed 30 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Booing Lucas off the pitch when he was on a stretcher... some of these 'fans' need to get some class.

Liverpool fans singing 'There's only one Gary Speed' was a nice touch.

YNWA

Tenner on United getting Cardiff
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:47 Wed 30 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
virt_slayer said:
Booing Lucas off the pitch when he was on a stretcher... some of these 'fans' need to get some class.

Forgot they were there up until that point

Just looking at their forums, they are borderline suicidal on there!
mich
mich
11:37 Wed 30 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Knew I shoulda lashed Liverpool on my bet especially at 3/1

Great performance but I can't help think I'd have rather lost and kept Lucas fit. He has been our best player the last 2 and a half seasons and with Gerrard out also we will be struggling.

Hope it isn't as serious as first thought.

What a performance by a few players for us, but 3 stood out more than any for me last night...

Martin Kelly what a game he had and capped it off with a goal, his forst for us I believe.

Craig Bellamy, no doubt he will dedicate that performance to Speedo (may have already done it I ain't seen any interviews etc) but played fantastic didn't stop running and got 2 assists.

Seb Coates, considering he hasn't played much for us, come into a defence that had 3 players coming into it for that game 2 of them not long back from injury and the added pressure of playing next to Carra, he didn't do much wrong and had a brilliant game.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:59 Wed 30 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Twitter is saying Lucas is out for 6 months.

If true, I am absolutely gutted. He has been our best player for the past 2 years, breaking up and creating our attacks from deep. Everything starts with him.

Hope its B.S!

Hate Chav fans booing him off the pitch, as he was stretchered off. The horrible ...... eurghhh

OliverKayTimes Oliver Kay
Suggestion by @sms_adrian, having been at #LFC hotel, that Lucas fears he's out for 6 months with knee injury. Enormous blow to #LFC if so

Edited at 15:07 Wed 30/11/11 (GMT)
mich
mich
17:30 Wed 30 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
As much as a blow it is, and believe me I amm devastated about it...

We get to see what Henderson is actually made of in CM now as I reckon it will be him who steps in there with any 2 of Downing Bellamy and Kuyt on the wings.

Or even as someone said last night which wouldn't be a bad shout, put Agger in as a defensive mid.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:59 Wed 30 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think it will be wee Jay Spearing who steps into his position, I see Jordan as more of a partner for Lucas than a replacement.

Big shoes to fill for whoever does it though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:04 Wed 30 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
If 6 months then we should buy M'Vila
cue_power
cue_power
19:44 Wed 30 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
You guys talk a bit of sense, but then when you say something like "Hate chav fans booing him off the pitch"...

This is how Woody gets you!

You think if it was A.Cole, or any other Chelsea player went down injured and was stretchered off the Liverpool fans would have sympathy? Lol. It would of been a worse reaction...

Also using the word Chav, when I did state on the last thread, that Chelsea have the highest average income and the most professional jobs.

So if you brand Chelsea fans "Chavs" Then I cant even begin to imagine the word for Liverpool fans.. .

The ref was the reason for Lucas, so blame him. Im just hoping that Lukaku gets a 6 month ban for it!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:13 Wed 30 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
We'd have clapped Terry or Cole off, and Lucas is hardly a controversial character! Done nothing to deserve being booed off as his leg is hanging off!

Jonjo Shelvey back at Liverpool after a great spell with Blackpool.

Suarez just tweeted: With all my heart, be strong @LucasLeiva87!! We are with you!!

He's out for 6-9 months, and I hope the football league are happy.
mich
mich
20:40 Wed 30 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Steve Bruce and Sunderland have parted company...

Will be Kean next and if he doesn't turn it around AVB won't be far behind.
mich
mich
23:16 Wed 30 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
That goal from Ambrose was nearly as sexy as Derry, just saying.
tobo_
tobo_
00:19 Thu 1 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
What a game! Come on Crystal Palace!!!!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:32 Thu 1 Dec 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bruce was always going this week.

And hahahaha have that United. The Football League tried to give them another final.

Edited by forum moderator budweiser, at 13:27 Thu 01/12/11 (GMT)
Pages:
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Everything Football (results and reactions 3)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.