Killer whales reborn (LMFAO!)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
m_wood
m_wood
17:52 Thu 19 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Im bored of things being reborn and old names being reused... do people not have their own identitys or ideas?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:10 Thu 19 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Im bored of things being reborn and old names being reused... do people not have their own identitys or ideas?

possibly but if the owner wants to bring it back theres nothing we can do however annoying it is.

its only illegal to use someones clan name if you wasn't previous owner and didn't get permission from them (or majority of former members in that clan). for example Matt brought my clan Assassins back and i said no, i would request them for a name change
m_wood
m_wood
18:16 Thu 19 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Im just a fan of the Originalcreative clan names rather than the boring tired names....like the 2 recent names Anger Management and Hendersons Boys, great clan names.

Bored of 'we're bringing back this old name'.. coz you arent. Unless you have the exact team back then as you do now its pointless. All your doing is soiling the previous regieme

Jim Carrey was amazing in Ace Ventura and Ace Ventura 2.... he was epic.... then the Movie Makers decided to bring back that name with a different cast.. IT WAS CRAP.
m_wood
m_wood
18:23 Thu 19 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Anyway.... im sure this 'clan will appreciate.......
Posted Image
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Killer whales reborn (LMFAO!)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.