Nocturnal Assassins...

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
zina
zina
09:06 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Been waiting in vain for hughsy. messaged him 9 days ago. No reply. Offline since 3 days now, although msl told me he would come on yesterday. Any sub available for tonight?
andymurphy_
andymurphy_
17:40 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Been waiting in vain for hughsy. messaged him 9 days ago. No reply. Offline since 3 days now, although msl told me he would come on yesterday. Any sub available for tonight?

hes busy atm ive messaged him on facebook he will get it sorted
msl
msl
18:30 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Snooker Legends vs Nocturnal Assassins

Arcade
subway1203 3 - 3 msl
Regular
welshie 0 - 6 hi_im_barry
Original
m_wood 4 - 2 d_legend
Carom
w_hoolahan 3 - 3 andymurphy_
Power
dbno (6) - (0) lethal_shotz
Mixed
phd_sheldon 3 - 3 smokingun
_wales_lad_ vs moore6c
Killer
3 - 0
3 - 0

Potential Subs... arcade_107, hughsy, jpmoth, the_tornado, 2good2bad

Dollars & Cents vs Nocturnal Assassins

Arcade
ivan_moody 3 - 3 lethal_shotz
Regular
i_am_cursed 5 - 1 smokingun
Original
kilimanjaro 6 - 0 d_legend
Carom
skillz 2 - 4 andymurphy_
Power
whocares8x8 (6) - (0) msl
Mixed
lethal_lure 1 - 5 hi_im_barry
obieeeee vs moore6c
Killer
3 - 0
2 - 1

Deadline: 27th October

All the potential subs listed are free to sub in if both they and the opponent are online
msl
msl
18:32 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Cup: Anger Management vs Nocturnal Assassins

Play 1 frame of each type.

brettavit01 vs moore6c
r1p0m4n_v2 3 - 2 hi_im_barry
i_am_james vs msl
thegame26 1 - 4 d_legend
captain_jack 4 - 1 smokingun
zina vs hughsy

Deadline: 27th October

If both a potential sub and the opponent are online I will make subs (moore6c and hughsy fixtures)

Edited at 19:25 Fri 25/10/13 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:20 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Sub for moore?? Im not going to be on till Sunday.
msl
msl
20:55 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Sub for moore?? Im not going to be on till Sunday.

All the potential subs listed are free to sub in if both they and the opponent are online

Posted that earlier, arcade_107 has been on all day
d_legend
d_legend
22:21 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Cup game

thegame26 (1) - (4) d_legend

He won regular by getting a nice break. Sorry I can't remember what it was, he will probably post it. I don't think I got any breaks... ggs, very unlucky.
thegame26
thegame26
22:22 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Cup game

He won regular by getting a nice break. Sorry I can't remember what it was, he will probably post it. I don't think I got any breaks... ggs, very unlucky.

75 mate , shocking standard and lag killed my game but thats the way it goes sometimes

all the best
msl
msl
22:25 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Cup game

Great result mate, well done!
d_legend
d_legend
22:31 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Cup game

75 mate , shocking standard and lag killed my game but thats the way it goes sometimes

all the best

Do you get lag a lot? I just think that's rubbish that it made it much harder for you. But I've had plenty of problems in the past resulting in players walking over me, so it must even out.
thegame26
thegame26
22:44 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Cup game

all the best

Do you get lag a lot? I just think that's rubbish that it made it much harder for you. But I've had plenty of problems in the past resulting in players walking over me, so it must even out.

lol there that attitude coming through again , i was only saying mate , and no i never get lag but it was murder earlier and doesn't bother me losing , but you cant say we had good games lol

Sometime i wish people would read things properly before having a go

Edited at 19:49 Fri 25/10/13 (BST)
d_legend
d_legend
22:55 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Erm, what? I wasn't having a go, I was being genuinely serious. I was wondering if you got lag often or if you never get it. Because you said you never get it, I feel that is rubbish because it's unfair for you and very unlucky, I would have liked to play you without any of us having problems...

Now, what the F)ck do you mean "that attitude coming through again"?? What attitude, and how is it "again"? And yes it does bother you losing, you commented on every single shot you missed. Seriously, I want to f)cking quit this game.. 90% of people I meet on this are utter plonkers.
thegame26
thegame26
23:01 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Erm, what? I wasn't having a go, I was being genuinely serious. I was wondering if you got lag often or if you never get it. Because you said you never get it, I feel that is rubbish because it's unfair for you and very unlucky, I would have liked to play you without any of us having problems...

Now, what the F)ck do you mean "that attitude coming through again"?? What attitude, and how is it "again"? And yes it does bother you losing, you commented on every single shot you missed. Seriously, I want to f)cking quit this game.. 90% of people I meet on this are utter plonkers.

lmao first game of arc , u started moaning about u never get left a shot and how its unfair , would have prob been same outcome if i never had lag and no i dont get it that often but when i do its a killer thats all i said , and as for your plonker remark i have been on this game 6 years and never had a problem with anyone so for you to call me a plonker is a bit harsh , that would be like me calling you a Degenerate clown , that wouldn't be fair

Now ill say it again ggs mate all the best

Edited at 20:04 Fri 25/10/13 (BST)
d_legend
d_legend
23:12 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
You just said "you cant say we had good games", now you say ggs, so what you saying? to be fair, I am right, people don't leave shots on when they miss. You got lucky quite a lot in that respect. either that, or you tapped. Lets face it, you mistook my comment before blasting at me, so fair enough. but too many people are d1cks to me on this before I even say a word. So again, I am very unlucky, because Ive only been on for about a year and I meet pr1cks all the time, ask msl. 6 years and never had a problem!!? nah that aint right. that's incredible. I could give a huge list.. i.e. my block list. You're not going on it coz you just mistook me and thought I was having a go when wasn't.
msl
msl
23:15 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Okay that enough now guys, leave it there
thegame26
thegame26
23:16 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
You just said "you cant say we had good games", now you say ggs, so what you saying? to be fair, I am right, people don't leave shots on when they miss. You got lucky quite a lot in that respect. either that, or you tapped. Lets face it, you mistook my comment before blasting at me, so fair enough. but too many people are d1cks to me on this before I even say a word. So again, I am very unlucky, because Ive only been on for about a year and I meet pr1cks all the time, ask msl. 6 years and never had a problem!!? nah that aint right. that's incredible. I could give a huge list.. i.e. my block list. You're not going on it coz you just mistook me and thought I was having a go when wasn't.

being polite mate in saying ggs always say it always have done , and yes i have misunderstood , hopefully move on and sweep under carpet
d_legend
d_legend
23:18 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  

being polite mate in saying ggs always say it always have done , and yes i have misunderstood , hopefully move on and sweep under carpet

Oh right, I say ggs as well. So I thought you were telling me off for saying it. nvm.
msl
msl
23:26 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
zina vs hughsy

is now

zina vs lethal_shotz
msl
msl
23:47 Fri 25 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
brettavit01 vs moore6c

is now

brettavit01 vs andymurphy_