Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
buckjam
buckjam
03:01 Sat 7 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
The Lord 3-1 Bucky

Arcade Bucky did brilliantly to win with a nice half century
In Regular The Lord responded with a 75 of his own
In Original it started good for the Lord with a 40 odd lead, but Bucky fought back.... and then it went back and forth until then Bucky missed the green allowing The Lord to clear up to steal it
Carom.... The Lord 4-1 up Bucky fought back to 4-4 in great style.... and then The Lord scored to win the tie 3-1

Great Games Bucky! Pleasure

Totally inacurate post. The lord actually makes me sound quite good. This must stop. My credibily in the crap brigade will be shot. Seriously though good games they were, and the best man won. Wp and good luck in the rest.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
03:38 Sat 7 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
We dont kick the players out because then we have loads of byes in the next round.
Defaults were done based on info sent in or activity if no info was sent in.
Who are you considering lesser players in these defaults?

im not saying anyone is "lesser" but yous do pick who you think is the better player ,so i take it the other player must be deemed not as good,

if that is the case what incentive has the better player got to get the match played..as he would get through if the match is not played
hey if i am wrong im sorry,but thats how i read one of the earlier posts

just saying

Tim each default is judged on information of effort made on both parts sent in to the default panel, that's how the default winner is picked, it's not a conspiracy against the 'lesser' player, and why should the person who has made an effort to get a game played be disqualified just because their opponent couldn't be bothered to try?
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
04:22 Sat 7 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
We dont kick the players out because then we have loads of byes in the next round.

im not saying anyone is "lesser" but yous do pick who you think is the better player ,so i take it the other player must be deemed not as good,

if that is the case what incentive has the better player got to get the match played..as he would get through if the match is not played

just saying
no idea where you get the idea that we would pick the better player. In at least two or three of those defaults, the statistically weaker player has gone through. Its all about default info and then activity. Strength completely irrelevant
timpark
timpark
04:29 Sat 7 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  

just saying
no idea where you get the idea that we would pick the better player. In at least two or three of those defaults, the statistically weaker player has gone through. Its all about default info and then activity. Strength completely irrelevant

i get/got the idea from this post of yours

whocares8x8 said:
Most of these defaults look clear. Stragglers can still get them played until tonight. Next round out tonight

to me that looks like your minds are already made up dont u agree..
theres another post further back that says something similair
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
07:35 Sat 7 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah he means the people who bother and the people who don't are obvious, but still gives people who can't be bothered a chance .. No offense Tim but you have no idea how the defaults work and you'll be out this round anyway.

Edited at 05:39 Sat 07/02/15 (GMT)
timpark
timpark
16:37 Sat 7 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Yeah he means the people who bother and the people who don't are obvious, but still gives people who can't be bothered a chance .. No offense Tim but you have no idea how the defaults work and you'll be out this round anyway.

Edited at 05:39 Sat 07/02/15 (GMT)

why are u interfering in my conversation, if i want your advice il ask for it..you're not in the tourney ,u shouldn't even be posting here..sound familiar.lol..
i may not be in the next round,,but i am in this round..on my day i can beat anyone...except "who cares" not managed that yet..so you never know...go easy on the needles in the voodoo doll ya witch...oh no offence vix

Edited at 14:54 Sat 07/02/15 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:45 Sat 7 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyone can post here not just you (She may not be in it but she is still a member of the clan league) and no need for that attitude, Theres a way to talk to someone you disagree with and that is not it.

She has a right to reply just as you have the right to post.

She is right though Defaults are based on effort made then activity in this competition.

As for your form i have played you in the past and on my worst day i can beat you but this isn't about who is better it is a discussion about individuals.
timpark
timpark
17:07 Sat 7 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Anyone can post here not just you (She may not be in it but she is still a member of the clan league) and no need for that attitude, Theres a way to talk to someone you disagree with and that is not it.

She has a right to reply just as you have the right to post.

She is right though Defaults are based on effort made then activity in this competition.

As for your form i have played you in the past and on my worst day i can beat you but this isn't about who is better it is a discussion about individuals.

it was a bit of sarcasm mate ,as she said the same to me in the clan forum..and worse in fact.."middle aged cretin "i recall ,then she starts here as well saying "i wont be in the next round"is there any need for that?..some would call that trolling ,i didnt see u saying anything about that..maybe if i had a pair of t..s your posts would be different.

if that is what whocares meant ,he should make it more clear from the start,and not make it look like the better player goes through regardless,,can we not ask questions now without it getting personal
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:12 Sat 7 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Probably not but calling her a "Witch" is worse in my book. Yes you can ask questions but if people post negativity then i would speak up.

If it is banter then sorry but sometimes you need to know where the line is
clifton188
clifton188
17:54 Sat 7 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Vix is one of the nicest people on the site and she wouldnt say nothing unless it was deserved,i suggest you lay off the insults and talk to people with respect,treat people how u wish to be treated.
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
20:01 Sat 7 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
"Interfering in my conversation".. You almost sounded half intelligent there, how deceiving the forums can be. And I'm 'interfering' because you sound like an idiot talking about something you clearly have no idea about, and for someone who got kicked out of a clan for being rude, you'd think you might have a little more patience regarding a tournament you should be grateful you're still allowed to be participating in dear.
sarahh
sarahh
00:07 Sun 8 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
sarahh 3-1 zina ,

he won arcade , then i won reg , orig and carom , ggs zina
joeyy
joeyy
21:57 Sun 8 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
joeyy 3 vs 1 kolarov_
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:49 Mon 9 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
if that is what whocares meant ,he should make it more clear from the start,and not make it look like the better player goes through regardless,,can we not ask questions now without it getting personal
There is no problem with asking questions. But you didnt just do that. In your very first post, you immediately accused me of kicking out weaker players. You were suggesting that I favor some players over others, which is probably the biggest attack you can give a league runner or referee or anyone in that sort of a role.

Most of the defaults had one active player and one inactive player, meaning they were clear. Or default info had been sent in, which also made them clear. That's all I said- the whole "you kick out weaker players" is completely your interpretation.
And yes, my mind was made up when I made that comment, based on activity and info.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:52 Mon 9 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgen 1-4 samj
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:33 Mon 9 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
why don't you not just kick the default players out the tourney,its not as if they have been trying to get the match/es played,doing it the way your doing it, it looks like the "lesser player" is being punished ..it takes 2 to tango..a tad unfair i think.
both should go i think

mate i have to disagree with you whocares 8x8 didnt choose who should be in the next round. if you go to where i posted letting the runner know iv tried to arrange my match but my opponent has been offline several days and i got the default win and my opponents stats were much better than mine so from that match me the weaker player went through
m_wood
m_wood
17:43 Sun 15 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
8th Clan League Individual Tournament

Race to 3! Play one frame of each game type: (Arc, Reg, Orig, Carom, Power)

Round 2 (playing down to 8). 30 Players
Deadline: Friday, Feb. 20th

Fixtures:

adam_147 vs timpark
kolarov_ 1-3 joeyy
dvz vs erigert
whocares8x8 vs sarah
sarahh 3-1 zina
samj147 4-1 dgeneratio
m_wood 3-1 buckjam
clifton188 3-0 ripped_rank

http://funkysnookerclanleague.weebly.com/individual-league.html
timpark
timpark
22:21 Sun 15 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
ive just this min messaged adam_147 to give me a shout when hes free..so hopefully we will get our game played soon
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
00:53 Fri 20 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deadline for these is tomorrow. I arranged with sarah for tonight and confirmed only hours earlier, but she hasn't shown up.
adam_147
adam_147
23:32 Fri 20 Feb 15 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hopefully I can get this game with timpark done in the next few hours, looks like we are both around.
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan League Individual Championship

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.