Regular Snooker - dvz got a break of 56
22:41 Sun 11/09/16
Regular Snooker - dvz got a break of 59
22:33 Sun 11/09/16
Regular Snooker - dvz got a break of 87
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
02:13 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Really... i was not going to bother commenting on anything said but i was laughing way to hard.

Secondly, i made the swap in good faith to get a game completed in the first place. If you where trying to be friendly or helpful to begin with we would have had a sub for Baz ten days ago when he told you guys he could not play.

You and Booby where the original fixture there and you told me he messaged you and you gave him your times and that was all that had been said by either of you regarding it. Booby was around at your times on many occasions and you weren't, i also come on quite late and check times of opponents and to see if my guys are being active or what is going on.
Regardless of what you might think win or lose i would have inquired either way regarding that game especially after hearing from Booby on how it came about. I could care less about a scoreline it is more about the integrity of the league and going by its rules which has now been done.

I have no gripe with you personally apart from acting like a muppet over the result.And just to clarify one or two issues..I was on everyday of the fixture if not at 9:30 certainly by 10 or 10:30 on 90 % of those days.
Secondly my frustration was then exacerbated by hoolahan not bothering to reply while being logged on 3 times in 48 hours.So felt it neccessary to "badger" booby to play. Now it goes to default.Simply beyond belief.
You make me laugh too.
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
02:20 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey Kili, wait a minute, i would have kept the score but because the swap wasn't reversed it was down to Dead Meat which for whatever reason (none of my business) decided not to let the result stand which is their right.
As you know you must posts on subs to make them official, Back in Baulk didn't for one of our cup games but chose to keep score as a game was played.
If clans don't agree to a Cup Swap a Swap won't be done (not the issue), The issue is that clans didn't post to reverse the swap. Yes common sense would be keep the score and HH would be through (as i said i would) but a Captains view where i would keep the score and a Runners unbiased view where i have to follow rules (Only rule i broke is given dispensations to struggling clans).

It isn't my fault.

Edited at 09:32 Sun 11/09/16 (BST)

Nobody says its your fault James..I am just pointing out we need to get games done and we got it done.
Don't quote rules at me ..its a friendly game that got played because I badgered people about it because no one was really making an effort or replying to me and you know I have been one of the most reliable players on here.
i see the rules have not been followed but in the spirit of the league as it is now we completed a game that would not of got done.
The only reason it seems to me they are saying it won't stand is over a technicality so they haven't lost the game.

sad to see ...only hope the default is correct
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:20 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Deadline is extended by 3 days kili mate so still time. I implore both teams to make sure to post a Sub/Swap reversal or any Subs (don't need Captains permission) and if a Cup Swap to be posted for safety i want a player from both teams to agree to the Swap if possible then can avoid further disputes (Technically if HH really wanted to, HH could still reverse their Swap).

This way hopefully i won't be put in the same situation.

Two games left i think and 3 days to do it, hopefully can be sorted out
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:22 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If both Captains want the default however then have no issues removing extension, up to you guys and DM
kilimanjaro
kilimanjaro
02:24 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Who can I play ???...hoolahan is not answering unless they want to supply someone else.

Tricky also now as I am away on business till Wednesday evening .

Edited at 23:43 Sun 11/09/16 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:31 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
For now would be Harry as before unless the original swap was canceled, That would depend if any HH player originally agreed to the Swap however but at the same time theirs been no post about the reversal which was my dilemma to start with as both had good points.

If you do swap however make sure a DM player agrees and same for DM, make sure an HH player agrees. Subs would be nps.

For default info the entire fixture is counted, so Original Fixtures until Swap then until Deadline.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:36 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Ill only be going through a captain from now on regarding any swaps so if anyone wants a swap message me. As for Harry he is also busy but may be able to get on to get it played.

Nice result there Dave mate thanks for getting it played.

Will post new games before i go to bed later.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:07 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
League

Dead Meat (12) v (6) Heaven & Hell

Arcade
booby_trap v klien
Regular
dv8 (3) v (3) bigbaz199
Original
dvz (4) v (2) kilimanjaro
Carom
w_hoolahan (5) v (1) sarahh

Dead Meat (11) v (7) Anger

Arcade
booby_trap (0) v (6) legend_pot
Regular
dvz (5) v (1) joeyy
Original
dvz (6) v (0) dgeneratio
Carom
w_hoolahan v crazy_greg

Cup

Dead Meat (6) v (9) Heaven & Hell

dvz (3) v (2) count_raven
dv8 (2) v (3) sarahh
w_hoolahan v kilimanjaro
horse10000 (1) v (4) linfield1886
booby_trap v bigbaz199

League Format
Six Arcade
Six Regular
Six Original
Six Carom

Cup Format
One Arcade
One Regular
One Original
One Power
One Carom

Deadline: 11/9/16
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:08 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
End of the sets above, only posted to see what league games where not done. New fixtures out in a few minutes or so.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:14 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
League

Dead Meat () v () Big Breakers

Arcade
booby_trap v daviking
Regular
immortal v jester
Original
dvz v haggisdcfc
Carom
w_hoolahan v yorkshirelad

Dead Meat () v () Back In Baulk

Arcade
horse10000 v stephenh2014
Regular
immortal v kyle_147
Original
dvz v jimi_clapton
Carom
w_hoolahan v roxbury_100

Cup

Dead Meat (6) v (9) Heaven & Hell

dvz (3) v (2) count_raven
dv8 (2) v (3) sarahh
w_hoolahan v kilimanjaro
horse10000 (1) v (4) linfield1886
booby_trap v bigbaz199

League Format
Six Arcade
Six Regular
Six Original
Six Carom

Cup Format
One Arcade
One Regular
One Original
One Power
One Carom

Deadline: 2/10/16 (Cup is 15/9/16)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:18 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Need Default for all these games by Wednesday 9 pm please, After this time no info is considered.

Cup will ask on Thursday and have Finals ready for Sunday, If it goes the distance however you'll only have 24 hrs to send info compared to usual 48 as i would need to ask defaults team to make a choice quickly.

Thanks

League

Anger Management vs Dead Meat
car: crazy_greg vs w_hoolahan

Dead Meat vs Heaven & Hell
arc: booby_trap vs klien
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:27 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
For now without including potential default points you need 52 frames to take the title.

Any frame Anger loses also decreases this total as for now, Anger has the 2nd best potential score.

Heaven and Baulk also have 24 points remaining and others would have 48 without applying last sets default

Set Four Table without applying defaults
# Clan Points Rem
1 DM 80 60
2 BAU 79 42
3 AM 77 54
4 HH 63 36
5 BB 38 60

* Rem is Frames Remaining so Potential is the Maximum a clan can achieve if they win their remaining frames.

Clan Potential Total
AM 131
BAU 121
HH 99
BB 98
DM 140

Cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:31 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
You can keep it up to date here:
http://funkysnookerclanleague.weebly.com/clan-league2.html

I'll try and keep up to date more this set as not been well recently and not started Snooker Coding yet.

New Fixtures won't be updated until Set Four fixtures are decided as usual which more than likely be the weekend as i like to post a step by step table each fixture.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:44 Mon 12 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Individuals Final
1 of each type (1st to 3)

legend_pot vs dvz

Deadline: 9th Oct

** One more week added due to extension of Cup Semi Finals**
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:11 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer Final
AM vs DM vs HH

This game will be played Next Sunday the 25th September

It was originally going to be a weekday but Heaven asked for weekend so did my best to encourage Jay to choose weekend and asked Richie about weekend as well. He requested next weekend though so as a team requested a different week, i granted that request.

Some may not be happy but trying to make it a final where ALL three teams can take part.

Three Players will be permitted to play that evening and if you have less than three as long as other two has a combined three players (i.e. 1v1v1 or 1v2v1 or 1v2v0) the game would happen only in instance of a 2v0v0 or a 1v1v0 would the game be rendered immobile.

Thanks and lets make history out there
sarahh
sarahh
02:45 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
cup

bigbaz199 - booby_trap

is now

buckjam - booby_trap
buckjam
buckjam
02:51 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Message for booby trap. I am out installing tomorrow but should be back for 4pm so 9pm yours. Hopefully
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
07:03 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
w_hoolahan v kilimanjaro
is now
immortal v kilimanjaro

Making this now on off chance Kili can get on tomorrow around a time i told Sarah i should be on. I was supposed to be on around 11:30 tonight but was delayed, wasnt really arranged but felt bad anyway.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:08 Thu 15 Sep 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cup was due now but ill extend it to today guys as slight chance they can be played.

If not then i'll ask for default info but will need them in by Saturday Morning as defaults team would need to decide by Sunday Evening.

Normally info isn't due that quick but trying to get Finals out by Sunday but i don't think it hurts having a midweek deadline for Final as no matches after to ensure we have the right default scores.

If games are unchanged and their respected game is unplayed then going to explain what info is needed.

buckjam vs booby_trap

WAS booby_trap vs bigbaz199
WAS w_hoolahan vs bigbaz199

immortal vs kilimanjaro

WAS w_hoolahan vs kilimanjaro
WAS booby_trap vs kilimanjaro

Thanks
Pages: 13132
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dead Meat - FTL League & Plate Champions

Back to Top of this Page