Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:35 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
finished 5-1 to me.

annndddddd we're through

the Dead Meat game won't go to default as both has qualified so that is optional
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:36 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Pre Season Friendlies
6 Frames of your type, 2 games of 2v2 (or more if even) of Killer

Deadline: June 16th (AM)

Must play at least 6 games to qualify for the main league (excluding Killer) with others going to the default panel. Score doesn't matter, Completion does.

Dead Meat 10 vs 14 Anger Management

Arc: mr_legend 2 vs 4 dgeneratio
Reg: vixen_xox 0 vs 6 legend_pot
Orig: booby_trap vs fizstarrr (Next Week?)
Car: w_hoolahan 3 vs 3 crazy_greg
Killer: 5 vs 1

Big Breakers 5 vs 13 Anger Management

Arc: allypunk 2 vs 4 thegame26
Reg: destroyer_v2 2 vs 4 joeyy
Orig: sarah 1 vs 5 dgeneratio
Car: fastboysam vs virtuoso147_ or crazy_greg
Killer: 0 vs 0

If you see two of opponents on for Killer or we have two, don't hesitate to ask as it is a friendly, Anyone from the team can play.

Cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:59 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Please Read
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/10380/interested-in-clans/14#815722

If all clans qualify by Friday Night (Just one game for Baulk and Breakers) then with a Mutual Decision i can start the season 7 days early.

Schedules are done for 5 Clans but hidden for now, Once all clans qualify it will be revealed.

Lastly do you want 2 weeks or 3 weeks per game?

- 2 Cup
- 2 League
- 2 Killer

is the general idea and can be a lot in just two weeks but enough to spread through your squad. Up to you. 2 weeks seems small but games played quicker, 3 weeks more leniency.

Note: Killer will be a mandatory two weeks due to schedule however if the times lowered from three to two then Killer will be one week as Killer has to overlap the league fixtures.

Cheers

Edited at 17:03 Wed 08/06/16 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:09 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
11th Individual Knockout Tournament

After a break, the individual tournament returns.

Rules:

1---The tournament is open to any player that is a member of a clan involved in this season's clan league. Players that have been added but are not eligible to play league games yet can also participate.

2---To sign up, please post on the "Clan League Individual Championship Thread" between now and Sunday June 19th (midnight UK time). Each player must post to sign up (if your posting rights were revoked, message me). Captains may not register their entire clan.

3---Each round of fixtures will be drawn randomly. Players will not be seeded.

4---Games will consist of 1 frame each of Arcade, Regular, Original, Carom, and Power.

5---There will usually be a 1-week deadline for each round (2 weeks for the early rounds).

6---The default panel will decide the winner based on overall effort if the games are not completed (messages, activity). Only sign up if you plan on playing your games.

7---The winner of the tournament will be this season's individual league champion.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm or message dgeneratio.

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:48 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Players Championship Rules can be found here:
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/9169/players-championship

Everyone is entered who is in the League but players who are off 14+ days will be removed for inactivity.

Post on that thread if you don't want to compete (helps round one), This isn't mandatory either, it is an optional event so no punishments handed out for defaults in individuals.

Expect defaults in Round One though.

Cheers
sarah
sarah
20:59 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well played James was a pleasure playing with someone so polite.

Neither at our best down to screens etc but the game with s done, sure if we meet again we will both show more of what we have got in the locker
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:04 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks Sarah, you were polite too. It's strange how i can be bad on a 22" on Orig but rarely play it now haha. You had the excuse that the screen was too small lol.

Was worried at first with things in the past but goes to show not to judge a book by its cover and turned out to be pleasant and enjoyable.

Cheers
crazy_greg
crazy_greg
16:42 Thu 9 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
greg 5 - 1 fastboysam

computer crashed and i let him have that game as its friendly. ill be more ruthless in the season itself
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:50 Thu 9 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
well done mate, thanks too Sam.

If season starts Sunday then Fiz vs Noob may not be played, Could potentially do Killer one night before but need some times from them
virtuoso147_
virtuoso147_
20:20 Fri 10 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
wd greg for playing, sorry guys

Ill be on snooker more
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:23 Fri 10 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
no worries mate, i'll pm you when season starts
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:53 Sat 11 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Can all Captains please send me lineups by 9 pm tomorrow. Normally would wait longer but been super bored recently so this covers that.

4 for League in order of Arcade, Regular, Original and Carom
4 for Cup (1 of each type)

Quicker lists are sent in, Quicker fixtures are released (unless after 11 pm or i'm not online.

Note: Killer won't be coded until the 20th.

Cheers.

==============================

Schedule typed up and can be found here:
http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xL_KKx-bsPUkhSoI0DtIxEYBNs1BYDRjVPU0lFdxSKo/edit#gid=405862829

BB is Breakers
BAU is Baulk

Others should be obvious

so the first fixtures will be...

Overall:
League 1
League 2
Cup 1
Killer 1 (12/6-26/6)
Killer 2 (12/6-26/6)
Killer 3 (26/6-10/7)
Killer 4 (26/7-10/7)

League + Killer Fixtures:
BAU v AM
HH v BB
BB v BAU
DM v HH
DM v BYE
AM v BYE

Cup Fixtures:
BB v BAU
AM v DM
HH v BYE
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:57 Sun 12 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Games are released and on the News Thread.

These are now official games so games and subs should be posted in clan management as well as clan threads.

Deadlines on News Thread.

Cheers
thegame26
thegame26
22:06 Sun 12 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Four Teams League

League Deadline: 3rd July
Killer Deadline: 26th July (8 PM Default Time)

6 Frames of your type, Killer: 2 games of 2v2

Back in Baulk v Anger Management

arcade: m_wood vs virtuoso147_
reg: jimi_clapton vs legend_pot
orig: pilbyjoel vs elgoog
carom: etarvt vs crazy_greg

Four Teams Cup

Cup Deadline: 3rd July

1 Frame of Arc, Reg, Orig, Carom, Power

Dead Meat v Anger Management

w_hoolahan vs fizstarrr
immortal vs legend_pot
dvz vs joeyy
mr_legend vs dgeneratio

Good Luck
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:21 Sun 12 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Note to Fiz: Harry could be subbed out of the Cup so hold off that for now.

cheers
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:23 Sun 12 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
and sorry to Greg but i knew Rox would choose et to play us before he sent the lists so me and Richie picked a good caromer to match his time so we didn't have a swap debate.

Curt, you will get a Carom next fixture if you stay active.

Cheers guys and Good Luck
legend_pot
legend_pot
19:38 Mon 13 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cup Game

legend_pot 2 - 3 immortal

0 - 1 arcade (break of 102 for him)
0 - 1 regular
1 - 0 original
0 - 1 carom
1 - 0 power (break of 132 for me)

Surprised I even got 2 here i was absolutely shocking, worst i have played in ages although the run of the balls for myself weren't helping much either. Arcade he broke and cleared nicely with a 102 i had no chance there. Regular he got in first again but missed, i had my chance but cannon put me on no red unluckily, he was in again scored a bit then i had another chance to clear but was tougher with blue and yellow going awkward for me, in the end i played a snooker on yellow he didnt hit then i missed a very thin cut and he took it. Going into original just very low on confidence and it showed i needed a few chances to get over the line with some terrible misses, i didn't even deserve to take it. carom i thought i had it at 6 - 4 up but he made a three run to win it which was very good, i had no luck in this type again. power missing all sorts again, finally made a half decent break of 132 in the entire match to take it. Just a very bad day at the office for me and he took full advantage so fair play to him ggs mate wp
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:41 Mon 13 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
nice result from Jay, unlucky mate but kept it close
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:41 Mon 13 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Agree with all put there mate. The luck in carom was unreal with how i took that as you deserved it way more than i did. I think i was alright in Original but blew two chances and with how you were potting some there i was lucky to even get the points that i did. Wobbly smurf in Power though from me, blew me out there easily. Good games mate, pleasure to play as always.
legend_pot
legend_pot
20:13 Mon 13 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
nah mate deserved it after making that 3 run, the game just didnt want to give me the win in carom lol
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Anger Management - The Second Coming

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.