Cheltenham 2012

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
cue_power
cue_power
18:05 Wed 14 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Won the first race, the 1:30 with Teafor Three.

Nowhere in the second.

2nd in the third

Sizing Europe to beat Big Zeb in the chase, which obviously went well.

In the 4:00... I've got Cape Dutch - Poole Master - Third Intention - Balgarry...

Need a winner here really. 28 runners, its basically a punt. You'd have to fancy Balgarry on paper, 6 pounds lighter than he is suppose to be, he's fresh and a good horse. I think Cape Dutch, won 3 in 5 over hurdles and is reliable over C&D.

20/1 as well...

&... they're off!

Three flights left ---

Balgarry - Poole Master - Third Intention first 3 ...
cue_power
cue_power
18:07 Wed 14 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
And they all ran empty at the end.

Well, its not been a good day today. The way im going im going to back Napoli so Chelsea win! haha
si123
si123
18:13 Wed 14 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bad day in the office then Derry?

Sizing Europe should of won if he didn't have to miss that last fence and change his stride i'm positive he would of espicially due to the distance he was infront before pulling across.

I had a little punt on that not much £10 but I had Zeb straight up to win it, don't know why I just like the look of the horse.

I'm looking at the races for tomorrow and not to sure if it's worth having ago, you got any favourites you looking at for tomorrow Derry?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:00 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Come on Long Run! Beat Kauto Star!
cue_power
cue_power
17:09 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Had Sir Des Champs 5/1 winner.

Catch Me 18/1 2nd (not each way )

Cockney Mackem 24/1 2nd (not each way )

That was yesterday... finished down...

---------------------------------------------

Today has been terrible. Swapped from Skybet to Paddypower... Backed Lovcen at 18/1 EW and it finished 4th... Skybet would of paid me out, Paddy didnt pay 4 places. So fricking typical.

Really fancied Brindisi Breezy but 7/1 didn't look so appealing and it wins of course...

Cursed this week for the horses.

Could quite easily be £400 up... but find myself £180 down.

Think im going to give up now.
cue_power
cue_power
17:42 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I think Barry should have riden Longrun there...

Poor Kauto? Or is it all a bit fishy? Beats Longrun in November and December by 6 lenghts... then 'apparently' has a "Schooling fall"... Price goes out, gives it value, price goes in to 3/1... and it pulls up. Very suspicious.

Few people tipped Sync'ised for ages... very much unmentioned by the Racing post, the papers and by the punters.

Giant Bolster... 50/1 second cooor.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:03 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Cloudy Lane is going to save my (_Y_) hopefully.

60£ down the pan thus far!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:12 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
No, but stuck a last second tenner on Salsify!

Boom! Back in the black.
si123
si123
19:23 Fri 16 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Keep away from Kauto Star in the Gold Cup, he's always up there for favourite but he had a nasty fall last week and his form might be doubted! But still a long time to recover so he might be upto full fitness by then.

What did I say days before the Gold Cup, with big races like this and the National I like to know what he horse has been upto for a while and this is why I new he wouldn't do anything.

I had the winner at 8/1 £50 the bet £450 return, can't complain really.

Also had 4th £25 E/W just missed out to cashing.

Been a good few days of racing i'm probably up £250 from the 4 days so can't really complain should of been much more!

Bring on the National.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:47 Tue 20 Mar 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Just won 500£ off a 10£ stake on Broughtons Bandit and Wicked Wench. I'll have to track down the drunk Irishman I bumped into last night for the tip!
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Cheltenham 2012

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.