Olympic Talk

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:52 Thu 2 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Luis Suarez is not a racist. Neither is JT. Now focus on the Olympics and not Suarez for once. It's boring.
m_wood
m_wood
18:59 Thu 2 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Found guilty of making racist comments And Suaraz was part of the Olympics
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:03 Thu 2 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Great few minutes for GB with the Shooting and Canoe Slalom!

Judo Silver or Gold to follow, great hour for Team GB!
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
19:13 Thu 2 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Luis Suarez is not a racist. Neither is JT. Now focus on the Olympics and not Suarez for once. It's boring.
He did make olympic news today by whining about being booed. That's how I noticed he was playing. Completely relevant!
samj147
samj147
19:28 Thu 2 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Couldn't care for Suarez, thinks he's the best striker in the world when in reality he's an overrated clown who deserves a lot more than just a booing.
samj147
samj147
19:32 Thu 2 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Is that the shortest standing world record ever?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:36 Thu 2 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
He wasn't whining he answered a question. He didn't say 'I wish they wouldn't boo me' he doesn't care.

Suarez is one of the best strikers in the world and was always going to get booed because of the World Cup handball even without the alleged racism.

The only differences between Suarez and JT are that JT has better lawyers and he is English. The fact that Suarez's case didn't even go to a prosecution court shows the weakness of the evidence against him.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:16 Thu 2 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It doesn't help how Liverpool handled the situation though either!

Players and fans pretty much decided he was innocent because he played for them, making out that what happened was the 'okay' thing.

Frankly, Kenny made an appalling effort at defending him.

He should have been punished, and dealt with, but Liverpool decided that one of 'their' players couldn't do such a thing, despite his wonderful track record
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:01 Thu 2 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Meanwhile everyone else decided he was guilty despite Evra's 'wonderful track record'

Either way well done GB today! Climbing that medals table!
si123
si123
16:40 Fri 3 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
SUAREZ IS A RACIST
SUAREZ IS A RACIST
NA NA NA
NA NA NA!!!

Other than that after a slow start GB start to make their way up the Medal table some impressive victorys aswel.

Let's hope now track and field have started we'll bag a few more
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
05:33 Sat 4 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
This is why football has no place in the olympics. What has Luis Suarez got to do with the olympics? Why is he even playing in it? and why is he being booed?

Football and it's fans are stupid and I don't see why the athletes should have to be put in the shadow why Britain footie fans are too stupid to respect a national anthem. Just be quiet. Being quiet is not difficult.

Rio and Terry have already let the world know that Britain isn't hot on race issues so we can stop pretending to be above others when we're down in the gutter with them.

As for the worthy sports of the Olympics I'm loving it. Not a great fan of Athletics though but I'll still watch it. Loved the Rowing and the Cycling and found the water rafting fun too. The Judo was boring but I watched our Silver medallist from the quarters onwards and pleased for her she won Silver.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:15 Mon 6 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Absolutely sickening outrageous times in the 100m final. Even the 4th-place would've won every olympics in history except 2008 with that time.
adam_147
adam_147
02:45 Mon 6 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Just a good job Bolt had what the commentators described as a poor start...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:50 Mon 6 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
it was if you look at the rest off the field, as soon as he lifts his head he's off and gone!
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
05:30 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Germany for the first time since 1936 without a single medal in swimming...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:51 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
have they won anything yet....not having a good games same as aussie's.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
16:49 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well, other than the swimming it's been ok. I think we can still make our medals target from before the games.
But it doesn't help not winning in swimming and not being that great at athletics...
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:52 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
At least Germany are beating Great Britain! Oh wait...
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
16:57 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
At least Germany are beating Great Britain! Oh wait...
I'll watch some highlights from 1954, 1974, 1980, 1990, 1996, and 2010 to keep me happy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:02 Tue 7 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Living in the past mate, living in the past.
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Olympic Talk

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Sports Chat.
Back to Forum List.