Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Total Domination - League & Cup Champions (Derry is so gorgeous)

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12122
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:04 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 I dont think it matters seb but i did actually get 2 Arc Max's this season :p
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:49 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Great season guys 4 out of the top 5 in golden cue were from us simply amazing this season what a great final Season. Thanks for the few seasons we have had now lets finish it with a bang :-)

Who knows what may happen in the future
adam_147
adam_147
14:50 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll finish it with a bang if one of the 3 players they said I can play actually comes on .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:51 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
A big well done to sean_paul

64 frames played and only lost 5 that is an amazing achievement really considerin he never comes on to practice either.

Well done to Tyler most of the season you were up there at 90%.

Also Adam in carom you are a beast very well done again.
mrmagic
mrmagic
Admin
23:12 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done lads. I know i've not been involved this season but good to see that you all Totally Dominated both seasons...as if it was in any doubt
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:14 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done lads. I know i've not been involved this season but good to see that you all Totally Dominated both seasons...as if it was in any doubt

I was back what did you expect ;-)
mrmagic
mrmagic
Admin
23:14 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

I was back why did you expect ;-)

Why did i expect what?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:16 Tue 23 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  

I was back why did you expect ;-)

Why did i expect what?

Read again, don't twist my words ;-)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:02 Wed 24 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
well done guys, lived up to the clan name.
count_raven
count_raven
01:07 Wed 24 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Congrats ladies.
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
01:08 Wed 24 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
well done guys, lived up to the clan name.

Thanks bud
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:50 Wed 24 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done Ladies.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:57 Wed 24 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
whocares8x8 I dont think it matters seb but i did actually get 2 Arc Max's this season :p
You're right and they were actually posted!
Pages 21 and 42 of the results thread.

Changed.

http://funkysnookerclanleague.weebly.com/highest-breakrun.html
adam_147
adam_147
02:56 Wed 24 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
The cup is home!!!

adam 3-2 rank_stinger

Started with orig and had a very bad frame, the highest break was a 49 and we both had about 4 chances to win it and eventually I took it.

Then went to power, he hit a 116 from his break then let me have a few at the end, I got 80 something on mine then a few more to get ahead, he then messed up after his second break and I got in to take the frame.

Regular I left him one on from a safety with the black tied up, rank developed the reds nicely and made a 62 break off 13 reds I think, enough to win the frame but I reckon he could have made a cent if he had been a bit more aggressive and freed the black up .

Arcade I made a nice plant but forgot to control the cue ball and put it straight into the corner, he then messed up and after a bit of scrapping I won it.

Carom I had four 1 runs in a row to get to 4-1, then he hit a 4 run to win it. Given my carom form of late it was embarrassing to play so poorly, missed easy shots.

All 5 could probably have gone either way so 3-2 is probably a fair score, pretty poor from us both with loads of missed shots! ggs mate and thanks for getting them done.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:33 Wed 24 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Before the thread dies, a big well done to everyone who has taken part in this clan these past 2 seasons, i think we have done an amazing job, its been a pleasure playing alongside all of you, and well done adam on your final result bringing the cup home.

Such a shame to see this clan go now, hope we come back in the future
adam_147
adam_147
02:35 Thu 25 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll give this thread till Friday night for anyone to post any final thoughts then I'll post a finishing post and cap it .
adam_147
adam_147
02:56 Thu 25 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Just to add to all the comments above, I would also like to add my thanks to everyone who has taken part in this clan and who have helped to make it so successful.

Firstly I would like to thank Matty and James who have kept the clan running in the few weeks that I've been away and kept the games being played, and also Matty for hunting down pool players for me! Also I would like to thank Tyler for helping out so much, especially with getting the killer games organised and played.

Secondly I would like to thank James and Seb for keeping the league running so smoothly, the default team for their work in getting most of the defaults about right and the clan captains for helping get as many games played near deadlines as possible. All this together keeps things running smoothly.

Finally I would like to thank all of the players who have played for us over the last 2 seasons:
adam_147
adam_147
03:11 Thu 25 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Matty - returned to bring us home a lot of points in regular and power this season and a great 2 points in the cup against Seb.

James- versatile player, brought home big points in the cup, regular, original and arcade over the last 2 seasons.

Tyler - owned regular and power this season, and brought a lot of points home in arcade last season and great in the cup.

Lyle - the original robot. Amazing results throughout both seasons, and played well in the cup despite not liking it. Be good if he practised...

Alex - mainly played in our first season but always brought home frames despite oftening getting the toughest draws.

Cam - proved his ability to stick with a clan to everyone. Great results in arcade for us through both seasons and a couple of good scores in the cup.

Brett - Claiming this as my best signing! Great results in arcade and a fantastic killer player too.

Joe - Moans all the time but unless he had to play etarvt always brought back points for us in carom and took a few bullets in the cup and in orig against Seb.

Michael - Always performed for us in carom and took frames off some very tough players in the cup too. Always got his games played too.

Dave - very versatile, great results in regular, original and power and in the cup, especially against the Pirate!

Mikey - only played the one match, but brought home a 6-0 for us.

Damien - brought home a nice 6-0 in his one league match and beat Pete with a 147 in the cup final last season.

Marcus - came in to play regular for us this season and brought home a lot of points.

Aled - came in to play arcade for us and was very successful bringing home a lot of points, also performed for us in the cup when needed.

Lee - mainly a first season player, brought us back a lot of points in power and occasionally in regular and was always on hand if subs were needed.

Jay - Played for us last season, always ready and willing to sub if needed last minute and always willing to help with killer. Brought home good points for us in arc, reg and power.

Owen - Brought home some nice points for us in our first season in arcade and regular before vanishing to D&C.

Calvinklein - Did very well in original for us, often against very tough opposition and proved a very valuable partner there for Lyle.

_Wrestling_1 - Came in to play arcade for us and always got good results for us.

(If you know proper names for the last 2, please tell me!)

Edited at 00:17 Thu 25/07/13 (BST)
adam_147
adam_147
03:19 Thu 25 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Finally my personal highlights:

Clan highlight:
Breaking the scoring record with a 50-10 victory against Black Ballers, only to then beat it again with a 51-9 victory against Allstarz. With the league format changing, this record may well never be beaten.

Personal highlight:
Beating Destiny 3-2 in the cup final to secure both the cup and the golden cue.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:25 Thu 25 Jul 13 (BST)  [Link]  
my clan highlight would be the same as adams and my personal highlight would be only losing 3-2 to seb in cup and even taking the original frame with a cent off his break he thought was safe lol
Pages: 12122
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Total Domination - League & Cup Champions (Derry is so gorgeous)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.