Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 178
i_am_aweful
i_am_aweful
00:54 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
evening lads!

half of use lot are hardly active therefor on Wednesday (5th of June) anyone who has been inactive for more than 5 days will be removed from the clan! sorry but i want reliable players!

and yeah sniper that's a harsh comment he could be going through a lot, you should of just removed then hear what he has to say when he comes back then we could of made a decision bad comment mate.

Regards James
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:24 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Sniper after your comment about pinetree you should not even be allowed to captain or co run a clan on snooker at all. Shows that you be banned from pool leagues was worth it!

i have recently joined a clan...''the kings of the table''......my clan leader has posted all the clans pics on the clans forum page....i clicked save pic to pc then tried to upload it to my profile....everytime i do thios it says ''the picture is too large, please try use another one''.....but the rest of my clan has uploaded there pics with no problems....the pic size is right @ 160x120.....why is this happening? and tips people...thanks in advance.....
thought id post this in here to see if any1 could help with this problem????
I see u figured it out, good

yh mate...thegame26 logged into my account to sort it for me, hes a real gd lad

welcome mate anytime

Not the type of thing you want admin to see by the way lads...

i had to let him do it or i wouldnt have been able to put my pic up.....i gave him full persmission to do this for me, not like he hacked my account...he had permission m8
thegame26
thegame26
01:46 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  

i have recently joined a clan...''the kings of the table''......my clan leader has posted all the clans pics on the clans forum page....i clicked save pic to pc then tried to upload it to my profile....everytime i do thios it says ''the picture is too large, please try use another one''.....but the rest of my clan has uploaded there pics with no problems....the pic size is right @ 160x120.....why is this happening? and tips people...thanks in advance.....
thought id post this in here to see if any1 could help with this problem????
I see u figured it out, good

yh mate...thegame26 logged into my account to sort it for me, hes a real gd lad

welcome mate anytime

Not the type of thing you want admin to see by the way lads...

i had to let him do it or i wouldnt have been able to put my pic up.....i gave him full persmission to do this for me, not like he hacked my account...he had permission m8

While I appreciate this might look bad to other people , the lad was having difficulty uploading clan pic ( even made a thread about it )

Don't see the harm as not as if I logged into play games etc

Simply trying to help the lad out
adam_147
adam_147
03:07 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah let's have a bit of common sense here guys. All that happened was he helped someone out who needed it. No games were played so no cheating went on, and everyone has been completely open about it so I don't see an issue.

__dvs1__ just to be completely clear of everything, I would change your password now that everything is sorted so that no-one else knows it. That way no-one can bring this back up and accuse anyone of cheating.
thegame26
thegame26
03:11 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah let's have a bit of common sense here guys. All that happened was he helped someone out who needed it. No games were played so no cheating went on, and everyone has been completely open about it so I don't see an issue.

__dvs1__ just to be completely clear of everything, I would change your password now that everything is sorted so that no-one else knows it. That way no-one can bring this back up and accuse anyone of cheating.

Cheers mate , as far as I'm aware as soon as I uploaded pic and logged out , the lad logged in and changed password etc

But thanks for the post appreciated
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:59 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok, pinetree had a triple bypass months back, and i removed him bcuz he was off for nearly a month...he said because he had surgery blah blah...but mate...7 days off, im sorry this cant work out if u are gonna go offline a week come on 2 days and go back off for a week.

Wish there was another way..

show some respect!, my grandad died after/just before having one of these a few years ago and its serious condition.
Don't tell me..i dont mind waiting, but its the other captain who dont...we have to work together...so somethin has to give.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:00 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Post removed by forum moderator
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:02 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  

Yeh, so if it ever happens to anyone else, same treatment needs to be. No exceptions. Just saying, as i am with Jay on this 1
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:03 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
evening lads!

half of use lot are hardly active therefor on Wednesday (5th of June) anyone who has been inactive for more than 5 days will be removed from the clan! sorry but i want reliable players!

and yeah sniper that's a harsh comment he could be going through a lot, you should of just removed then hear what he has to say when he comes back then we could of made a decision bad comment mate.

Regards James
and mate, u talk to me b4 u start removing players, or i won't heitate to jus forget all of this...we cant go and remove 5 players then we will have 8 open spots...and cant fill em that quickly! Just using (5 players) as an example
i_am_aweful
i_am_aweful
04:08 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
evening lads!

if there not active there gone! i want a full reliable team no part timers that just come on whenever the seasons on, we need people we can trust and ive been through the list and there 3-4 players that have not been on for days

Regards James
and mate, u talk to me b4 u start removing players, or i won't heitate to jus forget all of this...we cant go and remove 5 players then we will have 8 open spots...and cant fill em that quickly! Just using (5 players) as an example
i_am_aweful
i_am_aweful
04:10 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
evening lads!

if there not active there gone! i want a full reliable team no part timers that just come on whenever the seasons on, we need people we can trust and ive been through the list and there 3-4 players that have not been on for days

Regards James

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:11 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
NAME EM... quit beatin round the bush lol...message me if u wont say here...but i could care less..jus name em n shame em why dont ya
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:29 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Ok gentleman, i am leaving this team, anybody who want's to follow me and join my new team Balls Of Fury, can do so, just let me know
Or we may stay as snooker legends..not sure yet.

Wish anybody staying in this clan all the best!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:32 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  

my passowrd has been changed nw mate....thegame26 was a big help and i gave him full permission to change my pic for me...nop harm done atall
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:35 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I think removing after 5 days is a bit harsh tbh. They could be ill (pinetree) or on vacation.

Would be better signing players who you know who would play the games.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:36 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
whos still in this clan nw then? plz post a list of every1 in it mate
count_raven
count_raven
16:03 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I think removing after 5 days is a bit harsh tbh. They could be ill (pinetree) or on vacation.

I agree in that i_am_aweful! If I look at myself I am offline for nearly 10 days from time to time but check the forums regularly tho. And if I have to play a match you can rely on myself getting it arranged and played in time.
So better follow dgens advice. The other way you might be all alone in your clan very soon.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:50 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  

jus t make things clear i have changed my passowrd and reset my game stats so every1 knows nw tht its me playin my games and no1 else

my passowrd has been changed nw mate....thegame26 was a big help and i gave him full permission to change my pic for me...nop harm done atall
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:41 Wed 5 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
im staying in this clan
i_am_aweful
i_am_aweful
01:53 Wed 5 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  

I agree in that i_am_aweful! If I look at myself I am offline for nearly 10 days from time to time but check the forums regularly tho. And if I have to play a match you can rely on myself getting it arranged and played in time.
So better follow dgens advice. The other way you might be all alone in your clan very soon.

yeah but if there going on holiday and stuff it isnt hard to give me a message right? thats what happened when i was last in a clan few years ago, and also the reason being for the 5day rule is because i dont know any of these players and since sniper brought them into the clan i havnt seen them online (they havnt been on)
Pages: 178
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Kings of the Table (new clan)

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.