Accounts older than 12 months!

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages:
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:28 Fri 13 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Petition now starting!! To have accounts longer than 12 months off line, NOT be deleted from this site or funkypool

Well, hopefully we can stop this from happening, i have seen it happen before, was it johnnydollar? or somebody it's a shame to see the oldschool players accounts be wipes, along with their max rankings on all time list.

I think at minimum an e-mail should be sent to the user's listed e-mail on their account, stating that your account is about to be deleted as it will be over 1 year old!

^^Something along those lines^^
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:28 Fri 13 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
the bold already happens mate as it happened to my dads account before it got deleted.

i agree with you though although this is done to stop players simply getting to the top then never play again.
stueyy
stueyy
23:29 Fri 13 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Quote from Nick when this was introduced:

"The second change is that account holders receive a message after 12 months inactivity warning that their account will be removed if they don't login in the next 30 days. After this period the accounts will be removed. "

Users are sent an email warning. My account was deleted after 12 months inactivity, sadly I didn't use the email address I signed up with any longer so had to re create when I came back!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:13 Fri 20 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah you got kaison a legend on this site, who is on the verge of being deleted.
i_am_james
i_am_james
13:36 Fri 20 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah you got kaison a legend on this site, who is on the verge of being deleted.

Awww bless, Cammy has a crush
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:16 Fri 20 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Its just the closing end to the best era on the site now.

quick_pot - 12 months
kaison - 12 months

two players who are on the top 10 max and century breaks on arcade, shame if they both go. but opens the door for new players in the future to take the spot. if the game is still around.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:54 Fri 20 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Its just the closing end to the best era on the site now.

quick_pot - 12 months
kaison - 12 months

two players who are on the top 10 max and century breaks on arcade, shame if they both go. but opens the door for new players in the future to take the spot. if the game is still around.
Then they will be the legends!

and you're correct on the closing of the era! It is a shame =/
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:03 Sat 21 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yep.

The site in my opinion started losing its edge around 2010
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:05 Sat 21 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
In 2011 i had a battle with tinie_tempah for 1st in arcade rankings.

And you had to be about 920 to even be in the top 10.. you only need to be 850 odd now, its just not the same.

When i joined, kaison, ste and sean paul were all 950+ in 2008
sarahh
sarahh
03:10 Sat 21 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
why dont you push the barrier and be no1 yourself , maybe that might make other players challenge your no1 spot

nothing ever stays the same tho , so just enjoy it while you can
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:13 Sat 21 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'd love to, but the standard is still solid and better than me, just lack of player, and i work and play snooker so hard to find the time i once did
sarahh
sarahh
03:26 Sat 21 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
alot of people do have jobs , you dont got play 24/7 to be good

its there choice not to log in , they had 12 months and more to do so , there prabably busy in there lives or found new games to play

there not making a big deal about it ,they probably dont even mind , so i dont see why we have to stop there accounts been deleted

what about all them accounts that have bad stats and there there bout to be deleted . yes kaison maybe a legend but everyone should be treated equally .
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:01 Sat 21 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'd love to, but the standard is still solid and better than me, just lack of player, and i work and play snooker so hard to find the time i once did
You can do it cam, i say i_am_blessed is the unofficial "best arcade player" at least that still plays on a daily basis...challenge him first to 50 or some odd..for fun friendlies
kaison
kaison
17:31 Sat 21 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks for mentioning me and reminding me to log in lol, yes I am working now so it doesn't give me a lot of time to play games, however I will try and log in and have a few games that I really enjoyed playing every now and then.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:43 Sat 21 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks for mentioning me and reminding me to log in lol, yes I am working now so it doesn't give me a lot of time to play games, however I will try and log in and have a few games that I really enjoyed playing every now and then.
He's baaaaaaaaaaaack!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:10 Sun 22 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
sarahh true points, im just not as intrested as i was, i just like playing in clans now

and lmao kaison, how did you recieve the note from my tag ?
kaison
kaison
04:49 Sun 22 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
buzby147 I received a notice e-mail
kaison
kaison
04:49 Sun 22 Sep 13 (BST)  [Link]  
buzby147 I received a notice e-mail
_nerdzz_
_nerdzz_
05:33 Wed 30 Oct 13 (GMT)  [Link]  
quick_pot next in line