Snooker Legends II... Shocking The FunkyWorld

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
m_wood
m_wood
17:40 Thu 17 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
lol cam-owwwwn fuunky I hope he doesnt get stuck in traffic on the way home from work or lose his house keys or eat a dodgey mango resulting him going to hospital or opt for a dvd instead of Smokey and the Bandit coz lets face it, what a tash!!!
Fuuuunky will you be competing int he Players Championship vs Nerdz?

Posted Image

And well done tortoise dbno prevailing against alex_lewis in a very stern test!!!
Snipes, will Funky Punk be making an appearance in the Players Champs too?

Players Championship Summary

Deadline 26th October
matt943 vs odee
funky_punk vs bluenose1872
whocares8x8 14-3hooflungdung
spirit_2010 6-7 horse10000

zantesukenz vs subway1203
alex_lewis 7-9 dbno
_nerdz_ vs fuunky
m_wood 9-3 updara

Bye to R3 - phd_sheldon, welshie & w_hoolahan - Qualified R3 - M_Wood, Dbno
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:46 Thu 17 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
yorkshirelad

if you are on now we'll play if not play thurs about 9ish as i get back from works around 8-8.30pm ish if ok?
Sent about 19 hours ago
fuunky

You must of known that I wasn't online. I'll be on at 9 tonight, have to be up for work in the morning at half 5 so can't play any later than half past. If you don't turn up again then I won't be wasting anymore time.
Sent about 7 hours ago
yorkshirelad

ok
Sent about 2 hours ago

Lol I can't say it looks promising but we'll see. I won't be playing in the players championship game nerd can go through, It would only be the same outcome if I played anyway!!
alex_lewis
alex_lewis
21:42 Thu 17 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes tough opponent I had dbno. Before the draw was made he was one of the 5 that I didn't want to face in this round as he is good in all types and orig being my weakest. Literally what separated us was the number of half cents produced and he was on form regards that. I hope he makes it to the top 8.

I will inform my other loopys about their games if they don't already know.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:41 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
fuunky 5 vs 1 yorkshirelad

No breaks, really scrappy stuff again, was having a nightmare with spin kept going in off at the start!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:09 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
fuunky 5 vs 1 yorkshirelad

No breaks, really scrappy stuff again, was having a nightmare with spin kept going in off at the start!!
Great 5-1 win mate, even though it was scrappy
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:11 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Snooker Legends (6) vs (6) Nocturnal Assassins

Arcade:
subway1203 vs msl
Regular:
welshie (0) vs (6) hi_im_barry
Original:
m_wood vs d_legend
Carom:
w_hoolahan vs jpmoth
Power:
dbno (6) vs (0) lethal_shotz
Mixed:
phd_sheldon vs the_tornado
_wales_lad_ vs moore6c
Killer:
0-0
0-0

Black Ballers (6) vs (6) Snooker Legends

Arcade:
yorkshirelad (1) vs (5) fuunky
Regular:
pattie96 vs dbno
Original:
odee vs hooflungdung
Carom:
etarvt (5) vs (1) w_hoolahan
Power:
garethclin vs _wales_lad_
Mixed:
eraser147 vs matt943
abhi1991 vs spirit_2010
Killer:
0-0
0-0
The deadline is Sunday, October 27th

Cup Semifinals
Allstarz (1) vs (3) Snooker Legends

horse10000 vs subway1203
mattywellie (1) vs (3) w_hoolahan (TBC)
i_am_blessed vs matt943
linfield1886 vs dbno
dvz vs phd_sheldon
erigert vs m_wood

Good luck for this semi final guys, i think we have the capabilities to do this i am pretty sure we can move on to the final!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:54 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
dbno VS linfield1886

Arc: 1- (dbno 98)
Reg: 1- (dbno 57)
Ori: 1-
C: -1
P: 1-

Tot: 4-1

Ggs, just got back from work to play 'em, lovely job. What was also a lovely job was the start I got off to, big arc break, followed by a somewhat scrappy reg frame, which I pulled away with in the end. Ori as I already said was tense, scrappy, and close 'til the blue ball where I scraped past once again. Carom - we both hate it lol, took AGES ;p. And Power, my fav discpl I took down a few nice breaks, shuda got a cent but a win is a very nice win, against a tough tough player. Ggs again and ul L.
m_wood
m_wood
04:00 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Brill result fuuuuunky, I make that 11-1 in your last 2 games

and once again our little shiny star dbno comes up with the top trumps and gets a superb result!!! Big big BIG 4 points there against Aul Linny!!! Glad you brought it home!!! Ya gonna have to work on carom though! (i advise you not to bother though)

So with Dbnos 4-1 Win and Harrys 3-1 lead, we are 7-2 up!!! With 21 points left to play for! We need 8 points to draw, or 9 to win from 21.... do we dare to dream
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:07 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah I'll practice Carom possibly. Possibly.......
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:48 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
erigert vs m_wood
now
pirate_steve vs m_wood
welshie
welshie
11:23 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
fkdoff.com

Whats up mate? what happened?

hi_im_barry is a hustler !!!!!! newbie my a$$
hi_im_barry
hi_im_barry
13:01 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
fkdoff.com

Look at it this way. Let's say i wasn't a newbie, and i was number one rank in everything. You would still have lost by the same margin, so there's no point complaining
welshie
welshie
13:17 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
fkdoff.com

Look at it this way. Let's say i wasn't a newbie, and i was number one rank in everything. You would still have lost by the same margin, so there's no point complaining

if you werent pretending to be a newbie then i would not have taken it easy in the first frame which put me on the back foot....
hi_im_barry
hi_im_barry
13:19 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
fkdoff.com

if you werent pretending to be a newbie then i would not have taken it easy in the first frame which put me on the back foot....

I was never pretending to be a newbie... My stats are pretty obviously that of a fake newbie, at no point did i act like i was a newbie.... You're obviously searching for shortcomings to blame the result on. We could play again and again, and i'm fairly certain there would be no or little change in the result. Man up, and accept you were beaten. And please, i'm sure you "took it easy on me".
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:20 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Are you going to tell us who you are now you're sticking around?? Always best to check someone's stats first welsie, you know what to expect then!!
hi_im_barry
hi_im_barry
13:26 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Are you going to tell us who you are now you're sticking around?? Always best to check someone's stats first welsie, you know what to expect then!!

Precisely, and i'm not exactly masquerading as a fake newbie, i've never reset my stats, i just dont play funkysnooker that often yet happen to be fantastically brilliant....

and no mate, i still intend to let people work it our for themselves
welshie
welshie
13:27 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
fkdoff.com

I was never pretending to be a newbie... My stats are pretty obviously that of a fake newbie, at no point did i act like i was a newbie.... You're obviously searching for shortcomings to blame the result on. We could play again and again, and i'm fairly certain there would be no or little change in the result. Man up, and accept you were beaten. And please, i'm sure you "took it easy on me".

WhatEver
hi_im_barry
hi_im_barry
13:30 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
fkdoff.com

WhatEver

I'll take that as an apology for your accusations and your acceptance that you were beaten fair and square, and not somehow tricked out of a game
welshie
welshie
13:32 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
fkdoff.com

WhatEver

I'll take that as an apology for your accusations and your acceptance that you were beaten fair and square, and not somehow tricked out of a game

FYI it wasnt an apology .... what you see is what you get
hi_im_barry
hi_im_barry
13:39 Fri 18 Oct 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Such a baby, Snooker Legends, you need clan members that can accept defeat gracefully, not whine and whinge after it happens.
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Snooker Legends II... Shocking The FunkyWorld

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.