immortal vs buckjam

Original
dvz vs bigbaz199

Carom
horse10000 (4) vs (2) davidgault

Killer
0 vs 0
0 vs 0

Six frames of your type are to be played. Killer is a two v two unless both teams have equal players on to make it more and is agreed. Players can play in both killer games if they want as well.

Killer scoring is first place two points and one point for second. Two games per fixture so a total of six points on offer.

Please remember these are just Pre Season games so the scoreline does not really matter, getting the games completed is the main priority guys, good luck.

Edited at 23:20 Tue 31/05/16 (BST)
vixen_xox
vixen_xox
02:10 Wed 1 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well for sure it was a blood bath.. He had breaks of 120, 102, 123, 119, 88 and 60+.. I literally had no chance, and the one time I potted off the break the balls just weren't in any kind of position for me to capitalize and he only had to get to the table once and he didn't leave.. Sorry guys, just literally had no chance! Very well played Ryan!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:20 Wed 1 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Only pre season Dee don't worry about it, thanks for completing the game so quick
gerard_m
gerard_m
14:13 Wed 1 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Oh that scrap rat is gonna be our vc?

Yep

I'll have my game played today
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:33 Wed 1 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
All games has been released on the News Thread (Anger, Baulk and Breakers should check for their extra fixture(s)) so the deadline is 16th June (Morning, UK Time). It is June 15th but no strict midnight deadline so always the morning after.

The Six to qualify doesn't include Killer but i would like to see how Killer does and see if alterations need to be made.

Cheers.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:27 Wed 1 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cheers James mate.

Looks like this weekend that myself and Buckjam will most likely play as he is busy with work

Good job so far guys with the games being played.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:31 Wed 1 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Well done all so far, looking good and like there will be little problems for us. Killer I will be around for most nights coming if any takes place, to get it done.

Just awaiting replies from Greg for mine, should be easy to get done one evening.
booby_trap
booby_trap
18:30 Wed 1 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Fizzzstar offline 4 days.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:36 Wed 1 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
All you can do is message him for now mate, still early in the fixture so all is good. Gives you more time too practice as well
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:08 Wed 1 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
i'll message Fiz on FB mate
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:06 Wed 1 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
All you can do is message him for now mate, still early in the fixture so all is good. Gives you more time too practice as well

not enough time Fiz replied within seconds and relayed to Noob, it's possible they could play tonight
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:41 Wed 1 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Carom: w_hoolahan 3- 3 crazy_greg

5 run greg

Some close, decent frames but neither of us were great but frames didn't take too long either, many runs of 1-3 in there, only exception was a 5 from greg in one, was a mix of getting some shots and not others, winner of frames alternated.. 1-0,1-1,2-1,2-2,3-2,3-3, overall fair score, good to get done for pre season mainly! Thanks for playing.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:51 Wed 1 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thanks for getting it played mate

Good luck to you and Dave in the killer games now as well.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:53 Wed 1 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Dead Meat (10) v (14) Anger Management

Arcade
mr_legend (2) vs (4) dgeneratio

Regular
vixen_xox (0) vs (6) legend_pot

Original
booby_trap vs fizstarrr

Carom
w_hoolahan (3) vs (3) crazy_greg

Killer
2 vs 1
3 vs 0

Dead Meat (4) v (2) Heaven and Hell

Arcade
gerard_m vs mightypot000

Regular
immortal vs buckjam

Original
dvz vs bigbaz199

Carom
horse10000 (4) vs (2) davidgault

Killer
0 vs 0
0 vs 0

Six frames of your type are to be played. Killer is a two v two unless both teams have equal players on to make it more and is agreed. Players can play in both killer games if they want as well.

Killer scoring is first place two points and one point for second. Two games per fixture so a total of six points on offer.

Deadline: 15/6/16

Edited at 21:49 Wed 01/06/16 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:50 Thu 2 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice job in killer Dave and Harry, well done boys.

Only Noob left to play his game and that set is complete, not bad and as i hear it, could be done later tonight.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:48 Thu 2 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Going to attempt too play HH tonight in killer around 9PM UK Time if Carsten agree's and they have enough online. If someone wants too play along side me then just say, if we have three on though and they only have two then ill sit out and let our other two play instead
booby_trap
booby_trap
17:38 Thu 2 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
So I just need a 5-1 to tie it up or a 6-0 to win it.

Whew, I was thinking this might be difficult.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:39 Thu 2 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Just need too play it mate, winning or losing means nothing right now as it is only pre season
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:40 Thu 2 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:40 Thu 2 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dead Meat - FTL League & Plate Champions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.