immortal vs buckjam

Original
dvz vs bigbaz199

Carom
horse10000 (4) vs (2) davidgault

Killer
0 vs 0
0 vs 0

Six frames of your type are to be played. Killer is a two v two unless both teams have equal players on to make it more and is agreed. Players can play in both killer games if they want as well.

Killer scoring is first place two points and one point for second. Two games per fixture so a total of six points on offer.

Deadline: 15/6/16
booby_trap
booby_trap
01:52 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
darn mods got my picture again.
booby_trap
booby_trap
02:48 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm down 0-1 to fiz he beat me like 80-2 or something. We finish over the weekend.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:50 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Immortal (3) - (3) buckjam

Breaks

Immortal - 53, 62
Buckjam - 52

Good games here and some nail bitters as well. Knew i was in for a good game soon as i seen the draw to be honest, didn't practice much for the game really which showed in some aspects of the game but got a few halfs as did Buck, he missed one or two on other breaks i think.

Good luck for the season mate, pleasure too play you.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:51 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm down 0-1 to fiz he beat me like 80-2 or something. We finish over the weekend.

I wont put this in the updates just yet mate till game is done. Least you guys got it started though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:52 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Dead Meat (10) v (14) Anger Management

Arcade
mr_legend (2) vs (4) dgeneratio

Regular
vixen_xox (0) vs (6) legend_pot

Original
booby_trap vs fizstarrr

Carom
w_hoolahan (3) vs (3) crazy_greg

Killer
2 vs 1
3 vs 0

Dead Meat (10) v (8) Heaven and Hell

Arcade
gerard_m vs mightypot000

Regular
immortal (3) vs (3) buckjam

Original
dvz vs bigbaz199

Carom

Killer
2 vs 1
1 vs 2

Six frames of your type are to be played. Killer is a two v two unless both teams have equal players on to make it more and is agreed. Players can play in both killer games if they want as well.

Killer scoring is first place two points and one point for second. Two games per fixture so a total of six points on offer.

gerard_m
gerard_m
17:48 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
gerard v mightypot000

3-1 to me, then he's disappeared... must have disconnected
booby_trap
booby_trap
17:56 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Scrapp rattt
gerard_m
gerard_m
17:59 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
lol playing again now
gerard_m
gerard_m
18:04 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
gerard v mightypot000

4-2 to me, should of been 5-1, last frame he sunk the white and i had 2 reds and the colours to clear and wouldn't let me shoot and got a random shot and fouled leaving him to take the frame.

Tool.
gerard_m
gerard_m
18:05 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Dead Meat (10) v (14) Anger Management

Arcade
mr_legend (2) vs (4) dgeneratio

Regular
vixen_xox (0) vs (6) legend_pot

Original
booby_trap vs fizstarrr

Carom
w_hoolahan (3) vs (3) crazy_greg

Killer
2 vs 1
3 vs 0

Dead Meat (14) v (10) Heaven and Hell

Arcade
gerard_m (4) vs (2) mightypot000

Regular
immortal (3) vs (3) buckjam

Original
dvz vs bigbaz199

Carom

Killer
2 vs 1
1 vs 2

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:07 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
gerard v mightypot000

4-2 to me, should of been 5-1, last frame he sunk the white and i had 2 reds and the colours to clear and wouldn't let me shoot and got a random shot and fouled leaving him to take the frame.

Tool.

wasn't a pushout right?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:07 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice result there mate, another game down
gerard_m
gerard_m
18:09 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
His foul he potted the cue ball, and I placed the ball to shoot as the reds were potable but once I placed it and aimed the red the cursor stuck on where I clicked to aim but wouldn't take the shot and got random shot and fouled leaving him with the easy clearance
mightypot000
mightypot000
18:11 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
gerard v mightypot000

Tool.

wasn't a pushout right?

No. i was snookered, so i played a proper attempt to get out and the cue ball missed my target and went into the pocket.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:14 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No problem, Not going to hand out warnings as i can't believe one member over another but anything dodgy, if i am here (or Jay if he likes) send us a message to watch to make sure pushouts/rules aren't broke and if so we can act accordingly.

Just a shame the pushout debate has happened this early in a friendly, Hope it doesn't happen during the season but i should be around to watch if needs be.

Once friendlies are over, i'll post about pushouts again
mightypot000
mightypot000
18:15 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
No problem, Not going to hand out warnings as i can't believe one member over another but anything dodgy, if i am here (or Jay if he likes) send us a message to watch to make sure pushouts/rules aren't broke and if so we can act accordingly.

Just a shame the pushout debate has happened this early in a friendly, Hope it doesn't happen during the season but i should be around to watch if needs be.

Once friendlies are over, i'll post about pushouts again

who said it was a pushout?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:19 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
from the way gerard talked he never mentioned that you were snookered, just "sunk the white" which sounds like a pushout allegation so i had to step in.

Not believing one over another without watching but pushout's are a serious business on Snooker and as a Runner i need to step in if the allegation is made.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:21 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
meanwhile, congrats on qualifying guys, two left and over a week to go, nice!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:21 Fri 3 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Neither said it was a push out so lets leave it at that. Another game has been played and we are technically qualified for the league now but i would like too see all games completed anyway to help out the other teams.
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dead Meat - FTL League & Plate Champions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.