Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:10 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
11th Individual Knockout Tournament

After a break, the individual tournament returns.

Rules:

1---The tournament is open to any player that is a member of a clan involved in this season's clan league. Players that have been added but are not eligible to play league games yet can also participate.

2---To sign up, please post on the "Clan League Individual Championship Thread" between now and Sunday June 19th (midnight UK time). Each player must post to sign up (if your posting rights were revoked, message me). Captains may not register their entire clan.

3---Each round of fixtures will be drawn randomly. Players will not be seeded.

4---Games will consist of 1 frame each of Arcade, Regular, Original, Carom, and Power.

5---There will usually be a 1-week deadline for each round (2 weeks for the early rounds).

6---The default panel will decide the winner based on overall effort if the games are not completed (messages, activity). Only sign up if you plan on playing your games.

7---The winner of the tournament will be this season's individual league champion.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm or message dgeneratio.

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:48 Wed 8 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Players Championship Rules can be found here:
http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/9169/players-championship

Everyone is entered who is in the League but players who are off 14+ days will be removed for inactivity.

Post on that thread if you don't want to compete (helps round one), This isn't mandatory either, it is an optional event so no punishments handed out for defaults in individuals.

Expect defaults in Round One though.

Cheers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:22 Sat 11 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sent in team list for the first games, we have a league game and a cup game. Vixen and Horse are with out games but i am sure Vixen said she would be a sub if needed. Horse is a reliable sub and he joined us under those circumstances so if either is needed they will be used. Games may be out tonight if not then will be tomorrow more than likely.
booby_trap
booby_trap
19:06 Sun 12 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
19:07 Sun 12 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
At latest about 9:10-9:15 ish if no lists are sent from other teams but hoping its earlier.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:25 Sun 12 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
If any of you guys are interested in the Individual League you can sign up here - http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/10185/clan-league-individual-championship
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:57 Sun 12 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Games are released and on the News Thread.

These are now official games so games and subs should be posted in clan management as well as clan threads.

Deadlines on News Thread.

Cheers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:51 Sun 12 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
League Game

Dead Meat (0) v (0) Heaven & Hell

Arcade
booby_trap vs quickpot_147
Regular
gerard_m vs bigbaz199
Original
dvz vs kilimanjaro
Carom
w_hoolahan vs sarahh
Killer
0 vs 0
0 vs 0

Cup Game

Dead Meat (0) v (0) Anger Management

w_hoolahan vs fizstarrr
immortal vs legend_pot
dvz vs joeyy
mr_legend vs dgeneratio

Cup Format

One Frame Of Arcade
One Frame Of Regular
One Frame Of Original
One Frame Of Carom
One Frame Of Power

Deadline: 2/7/16 (26/6/16 Killer)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:53 Sun 12 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
There you go guys, games are out and posted above. Let me know if there is any problems and will do my best to sort it, hopefully all our guys can get their games played.

Giving you guys a few days to see the game for yourself, if not ill be messaging everyone on their pool accounts as well about the games

Good luck Dead Meat lets get it.

Edited at 19:57 Sun 12/06/16 (BST)
booby_trap
booby_trap
04:53 Mon 13 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
lost 1-5 vs quickpot

wife was making me do chores and i random shot which led to 2 losses (not that i would have won but...) other than that he was better than me. I did hit a 51 and he hit a 60 something.

Not really my day tbh but next time better i hope lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:04 Mon 13 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Good try mate, if i was you i would not play until you are sure you got the time and wont be away from computer/laptop. Nothing worse than something distracting you till you random shot.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:05 Mon 13 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
League Game

Dead Meat (1) v (5) Heaven & Hell

Arcade
booby_trap (1) vs (5) quickpot_147
Regular
gerard_m vs bigbaz199
Original
dvz vs kilimanjaro
Carom
w_hoolahan vs sarahh
Killer
0 vs 0
0 vs 0

Cup Game

Dead Meat (0) v (0) Anger Management

w_hoolahan vs fizstarrr
immortal vs legend_pot
dvz vs joeyy
mr_legend vs dgeneratio

Cup Format

One Frame Of Arcade
One Frame Of Regular
One Frame Of Original
One Frame Of Carom
One Frame Of Power

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:07 Mon 13 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
can untag Legend mate, messaged on FB
booby_trap
booby_trap
19:15 Mon 13 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Good try mate, if i was you i would not play until you are sure you got the time and wont be away from computer/laptop. Nothing worse than something distracting you till you random shot.

Yeah I didn't realize she was gonna get in me til I started playing I may have gotten one more frame but tbh I wasn't really taking my chances aside from the one frame I won where I didn't really miss a shot.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:36 Mon 13 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Cup Match

Immortal (3) - (2) Legend_pot

Arcade - I decided going into game if i got the break i would attack it, red went in off the break shot and i played well and cleared the table for a 102 break.

Regular - Came into it confident but cautious as i know his break building is really good. I made a mistake early on and he got in for a while, there was an awkward blue which he cleared though but it made the pink and then yellow awkward as well. I played a shot it took yellow safe and he fouled brown going for it. I cleared to take the frame. Was very close though and could have gone either way.

Original
- My least favourite type, i actually played well though but messed up early and he got in to take lead. I got back to table and had a decent chance to steal it but lack of any practice on that type showed and he cleared very well in the end to take a much deserved frame.

Carom - We had to restart as i was a dumbo and hit the X when replying to Legend in the server while playing. He said we should replay, i was happy to start it as 3 - 2 to him but we ended up replaying. At 4 - 4 he got a run of two to make it 6 - 4, as he lagged i got another shot and by some major luck i scored a three run too take it 7 - 6.

Power - He made a nice break of 132, i never showed up at all here and conceded the frame with four minutes to go was impossible to catch.

Good games mate. Caught him on a weird day.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:38 Mon 13 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
League Game

Dead Meat (1) v (5) Heaven & Hell

Arcade
booby_trap (1) vs (5) quickpot_147
Regular
gerard_m vs bigbaz199
Original
dvz vs kilimanjaro
Carom
w_hoolahan vs sarahh
Killer
0 vs 0
0 vs 0

Cup Game

Dead Meat (3) v (2) Anger Management

w_hoolahan vs fizstarrr
immortal (3) vs (2) legend_pot
dvz vs joeyy
mr_legend vs dgeneratio

Cup Format

One Frame Of Arcade
One Frame Of Regular
One Frame Of Original
One Frame Of Carom
One Frame Of Power

booby_trap
booby_trap
20:14 Mon 13 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Sick win man.
dvz
dvz
23:41 Mon 13 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
very nice m8!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
02:04 Tue 14 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Me 4-1 Legend

I finished with a half in Orig, I used his inexperience against him in most frames. Carom he has the basics but unfortunate to meet an experienced caromer (and an original caromer). Power on 214-188 up, i fouled my break with one minute left and on 0:00 it was 214 points each and used the extra shot to win by two points.

He deserved at least one here as i wasn't great either and with practice can be more experienced.

ggs mate, enjoyed and gl for rest
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:57 Tue 14 Jun 16 (BST)  [Link]  
First game of killer is 2 - 1 to Dead Meat.

Order

mr_legend
quickpot_147
dvz
immortal
kilimanjaro
sarahh

Legend went out early basically down to he didn't know the break for killer on snooker. From there it was a dog fight for ages with some lives coming and going. Eventually i got Kili down to one and in return that later put Sarahh on to one as well. Not sure but i think Dvz went out after that? Either way i killed Kili a few shots after and next shot i had i managed to kill Sarahh as well. Myself and Quickpot where left and we battled to the end both on one life till i left him a hard shot on last red which was tucked up tight to cushion. Quick has two unlucky breaks when it was just us two left as well.

Good game guys and other game will be played tomorrow night around 10PM.
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Dead Meat - FTL League & Plate Champions

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.