Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Football manager 2012

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 156
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
00:35 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
just wondering, how have you got arrows instead of the player duties and roles bar above their name on the right hand side?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:16 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Like that mate On the left hand side just click on your formation and 'Convert To Classic'. Just so you know, you can't change back from classic so make sure you know what you make a completely new tactic as to not mess up one of your other ones.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:20 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Good signing there with Yaya Sanogo by the way
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:40 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

That's me just finished pre-season about to begin my 3rd season.. First season won League Cup and Premier Division, dismal in champions league and FA Cup only reachin the fourth round and quarter finals. Second Season Won FA Cup and Premier Division again but on GD and we went 20 games unbeaten with 17 straight wins! haha. Dismal in Champions League again only reaching quarter finals
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:49 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Look at the goals for!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:55 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

That's me just finished pre-season about to begin my 3rd season.. First season won League Cup and Premier Division, dismal in champions league and FA Cup only reachin the fourth round and quarter finals. Second Season Won FA Cup and Premier Division again but on GD and we went 20 games unbeaten with 17 straight wins! haha. Dismal in Champions League again only reaching quarter finals

That's some team you have there haha, what's your transfer budget generally? And what tactic do you use, it must be pretty good as you've scored loads and haven't let many in.

I managed to make it to 101 goals I think, but let in about 60 haha, dunno how I won the league from that :s

Good signing there with Yaya Sanogo by the way

And yes, European Golden Boot winner
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:06 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah brilliant team, Usually it's only between £30M - £50M.
Kaka signed for £14.25M transfer listed by real Madrid haha, Angel Di Maria Signed for £14.25M Not need by them either :O, Mesut Ozil signed for £32M not too bad conisdering his value was £29M haha for some reason he was not needed either! Carlos Teves £32M but his wages are unreal £230,000k a week! ter_stegen was a wonderkid goalie only cost £9M, Hamsik was £25M and lavezzi only cost £8M.

I use fluid with attacking strategy against everyone also man marking and counter attack on. I usually play 4-2-3-1 surpsingsly last season daniel sturridge was top scorer with 21 goals and i play him as amr. I think we scored 29 goals from corners last season aswell

Edited at 00:15 Fri 13/04/12 (BST)
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
03:24 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
looks like you got very lucky with couple players there, kaka also went to chelsea in january on my game first season but was like 40mil

anybody know a way to embed steam screenshots on here?

hate printscreening
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
03:27 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
also sometime in second season ronaldinho usually comes up as free transfer and like 150k wages, good short term target for any of you rich managers out there :)
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
03:28 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
just testing

using url in steam browser

Posted Image
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
03:30 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
yes it works......................go to your screenshots, view in borswer then click view fullscreen then embed :)

this by the way was the first game of my seconds season (1st in prem) as cardiff, outplayed spurs home and somehow onnly managed a draw :O wasnt happy with the result lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:58 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Nice stuff, for some reason in my first season my players were picking up like 5 yellow cards a match sometimes more we had the worst discipline in the league lol but they sorta stopped it after i fined a coyuple of players cus they got sent off 3 times in a season
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
06:46 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol, andrew taylor for my cardiff team had 3 reds and an injury in his first 4 matches for me, sold him in jan lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:32 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Had a game vs Villa yesterday and they had a player sent off after 16 seconds. Don't think that's my record though. I think on an older game someone got sent off after like 3-7 seconds for a 2 footer lol!
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
20:42 Fri 13 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
my record is 33 seconds botlot player snapped downing out for 3 months :O
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:57 Sat 14 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

ill_be_there
ill_be_there
04:19 Sat 14 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
just finished season in 4th places 2 points behind united :/

will do season review tomorrow cant be bothered atm lol
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:44 Sat 14 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Another season down. Finished 6th First time i've finished lower than the season before. Was only 2 points off 4th so it's a season in the Europa. Not bad when you have no player reach 10 goals for the Prem Also my highest earner is on 30K a week lol.

Fulham scored 6 points all season, and lost every home game I think. :L
ill_be_there
ill_be_there
01:56 Sun 15 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol guessing lost every game full stop with only 6 points :P a season in europa could do you goodd with easier opposition you can get a good run going and boost player morale ect. maybe even win it?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:16 Sun 15 Apr 12 (BST)  [Link]  
They had 1 win and 3 draws. I smashed them 6-1 at the cottage, taking them past the 100 goals conceded mark. (they got a late pen from a corner)

I think somewhere on the FM forums someone had a season where a team lost every game and scored 4 goals or something.

Could win the Europa but it's so many games added to the fixtures gonna need a good few new players in. One of my summer signings last season got young player of the year and PSG are sniffing around him. Already rejected offers around the 15m mark. He know wants a better deal and wants like 50k a week the greedy sod. Though my Transfer budget is like 44m so could transfer some over to the wage. (I don't like to spend much) Might go on a recruitment drive in the summer though. Possibly looking at cover for RB, LB. a CB and maybe another winger and striker plus several backroom staff.

Enough of an essay for now.

Edited at 23:20 Sat 14/04/12 (BST)
Pages: 156
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Football manager 2012

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.