Pages: 15859
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:32 Sun 25 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
mixed league
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:49 Sun 25 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
We'll try and get a full proposal sorted by early next week and then look at moving things on from there
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:14 Wed 28 May 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Yes, once you've come up with a final proposal on your part, post it here again or message it to me and we'll make any final changes. I think any announcement should come closer to the actual starting time, so that people dont forget about it by the time it begins.

============

In the meantime, if you have any other suggestions about changes to the league or cup format, rules, etc. please post them here!
Now between seasons is the time to decide on and make changes.
sarahh
sarahh
00:15 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
wheres this proposal
msl
msl
00:30 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
wheres this proposal

We are looking to bring it out nearer to start of the new clan season. Clans are all a bit dead at the moment so wont get much interest until then. Working on it though
sarahh
sarahh
00:37 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
wheres this proposal

We are looking to bring it out nearer to start of the new clan season. Clans are all a bit dead at the moment so wont get much interest until then. Working on it though

but wouldnt it be a little better to get the proposal out now and try to see how its going to work out and that , leaving it till the season is starting is going give you very little time
msl
msl
00:42 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
wheres this proposal

but wouldnt it be a little better to get the proposal out now and try to see how its going to work out and that , leaving it till the season is starting is going give you very little time

I meant during the pre-season games and sign ups, will give us a few weeks to get feedback and make any changes
sarahh
sarahh
00:52 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
wheres this proposal

ok , just was looking forward to seeing this proposal

I meant during the pre-season games and sign ups, will give us a few weeks to get feedback and make any changes
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:22 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
The new Individual League will be independent of the normal clan season, meaning it can start a little sooner or a little later than the season without any consequences.

We'll get the ball rolling on the normal league soon.
msl
msl
02:07 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
The new Individual League will be independent of the normal clan season, meaning it can start a little sooner or a little later than the season without any consequences.

We'll get the ball rolling on the normal league soon.

Was planning to bring out the individual league fixtures on the same days as the main league, so that people only have the one deadline to meet for all fixtures
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:12 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
That works too. Whatever you guys like.
i_am_james
i_am_james
21:42 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Was planning to bring out the individual league fixtures on the same days as the main league, so that people only have the one deadline to meet for all fixtures

Sounds much easier to do it this way
msl
msl
21:58 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Also, we are hoping captains will be prepared to post and update the individual fixtures (of the players in their clan) on their clan thread, along with the main league fixtures - just so that people are encouraged to get them played

whocares8x8
m_wood
thegreatone7
i_am_james
adam_147
_concord_
thegreatone7
thegreatone7
22:09 Tue 3 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
sure thats not a problam
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:01 Wed 4 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm thinking to open signups by about Friday and leave them open for a week. Then a couple of days to get lineups for preseason friendlies in and we can kick off friendlies on June 16th.
This gives a few teams who are a bit short (including us) to get a few more players ready for the season.

Good?
msl
msl
02:14 Wed 4 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm thinking to open signups by about Friday and leave them open for a week. Then a couple of days to get lineups for preseason friendlies in and we can kick off friendlies on June 16th.
This gives a few teams who are a bit short (including us) to get a few more players ready for the season.

Good?

Sounds good. We will get the new league proposal out at the weekend
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
02:10 Sat 7 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
waheeey the site is back up. We'll open this up tomorrow.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
14:31 Sat 14 Jun 14 (BST)  [Link]  
woops*
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:00 Thu 14 Aug 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Is transfer window next after this set?
joeyy
joeyy
03:38 Wed 10 Sep 14 (BST)  [Link]  
Killer
1) the issue of deliberate fouling, those who play regularly know about this rule, but those who are new to clan killer wouldn't necessarily therefore clarification of this under clan league rules should be amended.

2) deadline day killer rules really need amending as clans could take advantage of the current set of rules to gain a huge advantage over their opponents.

currently the rules state on deadline day at 9pm any players from either clan can play in the killer. If one clan has a large amount of players on a Sunday night this is a massive advantage as "any number of players" could mean all 12 if the opponents only have 3 online, and 3 is perfectly legitimate for a clan killer game any other time, as is 2. I know clans may arrange to play earlier, but as shown this set this may not be stuck to and keep being postponed until the deadline day rule if it so suits one clan.

I recommend following amendments

If a time's agreed between two teams to play before deadline day and one fails to provide enough players on the agreed time, should the games go to deadline day, no more than equal numbers on each team should be played so 2v2 or 3v3 except if the clan has only one online in which case only 2v1 is acceptable, if clan has 0 it goes to default

If a killer game is played deadline day due to no other time being agreed by both clans,or both failing to provide sufficient players, then there must be no more than1 difference in number between each side eg 3v2
Pages: 15859
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

League Discussion Thread II

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.