Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:40 Sat 21 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
slatty I almost just matched your 221

I potted 4 Powerzone Powerball blacks and once the timer had run out I was on 168 with 1 red.. But used wrong ballspin to get onto that red... if id of got onto it with the black next...

168. + 1 red 169 plus black 176...

Plus yellow, green brown...185... powerzoneblue, pink and black 221!!! DAMMIT .... And I could of done it!!!!! I was in sensational form as you can see...

Power Snooker Ranked - m_wood (1) 328-46 (0) stevenhendry
Power Snooker Ranked - m_wood (2) 350-100 (0) stevenhendry
Power Snooker Ranked - m_wood (3) 510-38 (0) stevenhendry

Good stuff. UL on the 221
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:23 Thu 16 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Without doubt 250 is possible. I was about 4 seconds short of reaching that a long long while ago.

I see a few posts about taking powerball as 3rd last red. It can be done on 4th last red at a push, but you really have to play with speed.

We had our doubts but I today prooved its possible.

I had to take two of the reds up to baulk, stun brown, blue, pink and black to stop the white dead, sacrifice two baulk white finishes and have a shot alignment time equal to ronnie O'Sullivan on speed.... but I did just miss out on quad point black by less than half a second..... All that effort and I got a lousey 206....

Lets stick to early power ball or 3rd from last red lads
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
15:31 Thu 16 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
haha yeah.
I don't doubt that it's possible to pot them all with 4 reds left or even 5.
But I do doubt that you can bring the cue ball into the baulk 4 times in the process unless the 4 reds are already there to begin with.
cue_power
cue_power
15:40 Thu 16 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It is possible, if the black was spotted on a different colours spot then you would reduce the distance the white has to travel, therefore saving time.

If anyone did make a 300, then they should be shot and banned from this site for cheating.

As the only way I can see a late 200 or 300 break being made would be through a lot of tapping balls into corners, hanging reds and putting the black on the blue spot with the other colours in easily pottable positions at the bottom half of the table and the reds being in the baulk end.

If that makes sense?

Good luck on doing it
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:44 Thu 16 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
haha yeah.
I don't doubt that it's possible to pot them all with 4 reds left or even 5.
But I do doubt that you can bring the cue ball into the baulk 4 times in the process unless the 4 reds are already there to begin with.

I proved to myself its a possibility... its probably easier to get a 250 this way than with 3 reds... still easier with early power method though...
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
17:27 Thu 16 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, but you said yourself that you had to sacrifice two baulk whites to do it?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:52 Thu 16 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah, but you said yourself that you had to sacrifice two baulk whites to do it?

Yeah but without much effort, with some carefully thought out decision making I now think 4 would be possible. The shots I sacrificed could have been avoided with better previous shots.

Its very tight on time, but that's the challenge.

No one is making a 250 without something special and some really quick play.

Cuepowers 300 is deluded even with balls over the pocket... but thats no surprise
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:49 Fri 24 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Well, I edged a step closer to the 250 target today.

On 226, black to go, in power zone, 1 second on the power time... Didn't hit it in time.. still i'm much happier with the 240 over the 224. Think that might be enough to put off you bunch of armatures from attempting to beat it

Back to the table....
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:19 Fri 24 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Outstanding Slatty well done m8, with the determination you have I can't see it been long before you get there!!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:57 Fri 24 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
It will probably just send me over the insanity edge trying... I'm almost there as it is
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:07 Fri 24 Aug 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Lol
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Power snooker Breaks, 300 possible?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.