Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 123
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:23 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Slatty... heres a question....

What score do you think you need to be on ALREADY before potting the powerball.....

+70 Points is my target. I have achieved it many times, but never with the reds in good enough a position to successfully clear the table with 3 quadruple point blacks
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:24 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
But anyway, it wouldn't help you get the 200. You need power zone for that.

true i just aim for the cent at the moment, when i get better with my break and position i may try for 200

Using the keyboard to apply spin helps a little
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:32 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
But anyway, it wouldn't help you get the 200. You need power zone for that.

true i just aim for the cent at the moment, when i get better with my break and position i may try for 200

Using the keyboard to apply spin helps a little
You have to lcick table area then use keyboard..same time i would think, plus keyboard takes ages to get the english you want.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:33 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
i prefer drag spin, more combinations
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:38 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
you and that blooming drag spin, I swear I still have no idea what you talking about!

Perhaps Id get the 250 easy with it LOL
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
21:38 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
you and that blooming drag spin, I swear I still have no idea what you talking about!

Perhaps Id get the 250 easy with it LOL
haha i have no idea either. Does it have anything to do with why funkysnooker is called funky?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
21:39 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
next time i play you ill show you

love the edit, ill let you off this once as i like you
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:46 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

Sho me too, but im sure u mean regular spin, as u click it and hold it you can frag it anywhere llol. in circles
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:49 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

As I recall you have spent about an hour showing me, you had me trying all sorts, feeling like a right weirdo.... I mean seriously what did wearing heels have to do with it?

Anyway I am still non the wiser
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
22:08 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

As I recall you have spent about an hour showing me, you had me trying all sorts, feeling like a right weirdo.... I mean seriously what did wearing heels have to do with it?

Anyway I am still non the wiser
loool
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:14 Thu 12 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
lol slats, your posts almost makes me smile as much as woodys dedis.

glad i found something that only i know lol.
damee
damee
01:09 Fri 13 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Without doubt 250 is possible. I was about 4 seconds short of reaching that a long long while ago.

I see a few posts about taking powerball as 3rd last red. It can be done on 4th last red at a push, but you really have to play with speed.
mrmagic
mrmagic
Admin
01:27 Fri 13 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I'm still to be convinced at that damee!...not while still getting the 4 quad blacks too. I play fairly quickly and taking the powerball as 3rd last red i usually have less than 5 secs on the clock when i finish up! The cue ball rolls up to baulk tooo slowly!
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
01:41 Fri 13 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Agree with mrmagic. I've never seen anyone clear within the power play with 4 reds and have never been able to do it myself.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:52 Fri 13 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Without doubt 250 is possible. I was about 4 seconds short of reaching that a long long while ago.

I see a few posts about taking powerball as 3rd last red. It can be done on 4th last red at a push, but you really have to play with speed.
I have been pushing the 4 ball theory for like 2 years almost. Whenever anybody asks, i say that is how i would do it.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
04:55 Fri 13 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
Agree with mrmagic. I've never seen anyone clear within the power play with 4 reds and have never been able to do it myself.
Not impossible though, Im going to keep practicing :D i know im beyond abominally terrible at this game, but i will keep playing, and look for that cent!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:59 Fri 13 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
I've been trying for 3 days closest I've got is 155.lol

I only had 9 seconds left of power ball wih just the colours left. So maybe just around the 200 mark but I missed yellow off its spot.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:22 Fri 13 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
id try and record some in practice if it didnt lag (would use the timer on youtube as a guideline).
damee
damee
23:54 Sun 15 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  

It is possible. Personally done it a couple of times my self, just not always got back into baulk and thus costing me higher breaks.
m_wood
m_wood
05:05 Sat 21 Jul 12 (BST)  [Link]  
slatty I almost just matched your 221

I potted 4 Powerzone Powerball blacks and once the timer had run out I was on 168 with 1 red.. But used wrong ballspin to get onto that red... if id of got onto it with the black next...

168. + 1 red 169 plus black 176...

Plus yellow, green brown...185... powerzoneblue, pink and black 221!!! DAMMIT .... And I could of done it!!!!! I was in sensational form as you can see...

Power Snooker Ranked - m_wood (1) 328-46 (0) stevenhendry
Power Snooker Ranked - m_wood (2) 350-100 (0) stevenhendry
Power Snooker Ranked - m_wood (3) 510-38 (0) stevenhendry
Pages: 123
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Power snooker Breaks, 300 possible?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.