R.I.P buddytobud

Viewing forum thread.
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:49 Sat 18 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Would be nice in such sad and unfortunate circumstances to do what they did for mk_lad's account on Pool...

http://www.funkypool.com/member/mk_lad
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:41 Sat 18 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
yeah would be nice

once mich has finished editing and uploading his pic then maybe nick could do this
mich
mich
23:26 Sat 18 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Sorry for not keeping you up to date guys.

I had a word with nick last week and he said he could somehow link buddytobud's previous posts back to his name which I recreated, and believes it to be a good idea.

We haven't got to a stage of finalising anything, and in honesty I haven't tried to edit the about me again yet, will have a try in a min.

I do not currently have a pic for buddytobud, if someone could mail me one, or link me to one I will then put it as his profile picture.
mich
mich
23:33 Sat 18 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Having had a look at it it seems I still don't have the right to edit, will take it up with admin again when I can.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:55 Sat 18 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Posted Image

Hi Mich here is his picture
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:52 Sun 19 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
his about me was about Formula 1 and Robert Burns, also had a paragraph about luck which is on daveys pool profile i believe
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:53 Sun 19 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
This was taken at my sons christening. This was the last picture I have of him.

Posted Image
g_k
g_k
13:03 Mon 20 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
A nice picture from a nice occasion Phil
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:00 Fri 31 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
a great player and teacher, he taught me orignal on here. he would talk to anyone no matter who they were or what they are. R.I.P to a true legend pf funkeysnooker
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:50 Fri 31 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
This was taken at my sons christening. This was the last picture I have of him.

Posted Image
I can't see the picture that well but it looks like he is playing funkysnooker on his tablet haha. r.i.p bud
mich
mich
19:33 Fri 31 May 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Went to upload the picture and I couldn't log in.

Snooker have made the account a retired account in order to keep his memory!

Thanks Admin.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:43 Sat 1 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Went to upload the picture and I couldn't log in.

Snooker have made the account a retired account in order to keep his memory!

Thanks Admin.
Can't admin write something on his profile, just looks a bit bare, would be nice for someone to write a paragraph on there, just a thought.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:39 Sat 1 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
haha, think he was texting on his phone. Or rolling a fag.
virtuoso107
virtuoso107
03:38 Sun 2 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Wow, so shocked. One of Funksynooker's true Gents, was an honour to play against him, condolences to you and your family Phil he was a top, top bloke!
mich
mich
14:51 Sun 2 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Right guys, Admin have gave me the account to right something on the about me and upload a picture.

So if any of you want to put your personal message on the about me for Buudy then please write them here or send them to me.

Thanks.
whocares8x8
whocares8x8
15:18 Sun 2 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll spellcheck them for you after you write them, mich
mich
mich
15:54 Sun 2 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
I done mine Dgen done his own, don't need to spellcheck anything that comes from the heart Seb.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:35 Sun 2 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
For those who are lazy and don't want to type the URL, click this name and it will take you there

buddytobud
mich
mich
03:55 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Hey all just an update...

All messages so far have been put on the account, please use the above link dgen posted to read them.

I still have room for about 1000 characters, so if anyone has anything nice to say there will be space for around 3 or 4 messages.

Hope you all enjoy this profile as much as I have enjoyed making it and having the joy of reading everyone's memories of buddy, he really was a lovely man.

The account will be retired soon so this week will be the last chance we have probably of doing this. Looking forward to seeing more stories and memories of buddy.
m_wood
m_wood
04:15 Tue 4 Jun 13 (BST)  [Link]  
Few things that I think need adding etc

1. Main Profile picture to be the profile picture Buddy used all the time.

2. At the beginning of the profile something like In Memory of Buddytobudd with the years of his life for example 1999-2000

3. You could use messages written in this thread, problem being it is limited to amount of characters.. unless you do what I do with my own profile, and that is to make Enormous Images with the writing on.

4. This Thread should be made STICKY
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

R.I.P buddytobud

Back to Top of this Page
Back to General Chat.
Back to Forum List.