Premium accounts
are only £9.99 - Upgrade now

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 12
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:06 Sun 18 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I prefer BO1 tbh
samj147
samj147
22:54 Sun 18 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Prestiging isn't too bad in this game. You keep your weapon level on all your weapons, you don't lose your camos and you can also pick one item to permanently unlock each time you prestige.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:17 Sun 18 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Prestiging isn't too bad in this game. You keep your weapon level on all your weapons, you don't lose your camos and you can also pick one item to permanently unlock each time you prestige.

Do you lose the sights you have unlocked if your using the RDS?
samj147
samj147
00:54 Mon 19 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't think so. Your weapon levels and your rank are completely separate I think. So if you prestige your weapon levels are unaffected and everything you have unlocked for your weapons is unaffected (I think). All you have to do is get to the level to unlock your weapon again but once you've unlocked it your weapon level is as it always was.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:37 Mon 19 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I don't think so. Your weapon levels and your rank are completely separate I think. So if you prestige your weapon levels are unaffected and everything you have unlocked for your weapons is unaffected (I think). All you have to do is get to the level to unlock your weapon again but once you've unlocked it your weapon level is as it always was.

basically.

Rank Prestige - Keep camos and attachments
Weapon Prestige - Keep camos, Lose attachments

so if you have gold you won't lose it, so my gold knife we got earlier we won't ever lose it unless we reset all stats which i won't make same mistake twice.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:44 Mon 19 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Bought:
Ghost
Tac Insertion

Plan to buy:
Scavenger
Dead Silence
Awareness

then maybe some guns.
jack_pot
jack_pot
02:50 Tue 20 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Well I finally unlocked diamond camo.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:46 Tue 20 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
nice any good?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
18:01 Tue 20 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
This games alright - when it works!

Some features in this game are great, some not so much. Knifing is still ridiculous and hip-firing is a bit of a joke
jack_pot
jack_pot
23:35 Tue 20 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
This games alright - when it works!

Some features in this game are great, some not so much. Knifing is still ridiculous and hip-firing is a bit of a joke

How is knifing ridiculous? They've got it perfect lol... The only ridiculous thing is that you can knife through assault shields some how. Other than that they've taken away pretty much all lunge so you can't panic knife, they've made the crosshair on the combat axe incredibly small so it's very difficult to use in comparison to the tomahawk.

As for hip-firing, hate the player not the game.

@Dgen
It's awesome. Me and my mate (MeetMyMelee) were 2 of the first in the world to get diamond camo for special weapons without boosting or having the game early.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:13 Wed 21 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
nice, im struggling with crossbow at the moment (got 170 kills to go still). should be 3rd prestige tonight though
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:53 Wed 21 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
for knifing i don't mind it in fact i rarely see much knifing in this game, shows how much harder they made it. same with the crossbow struggle to kill with it as i get shot before i can fire it. balistic knife is about the same as previous games.

hipfiring is easier due to the laser sight and makes hipfiring lazy, especially since they took accuracy away. only time i hipfire is if i have a target finder at close range or a laser sight but im fairly accurate even without the laser
cledwyn
cledwyn
00:48 Thu 22 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
been giving this game some time trying to get a bond with it
give me a throwing axe and a crossbow and im happy
might get 20 kills 30 deaths every game but im happy
still need more time to enjoy it tho
i can get on with the game better with a target finder scope (prob because im not a decent gunner)
still not my prefered cod but im still willing to try and try to play it more
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:58 Thu 22 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
only thing what destroys it for me is the campers. wish they would make the shotguns better though as i hip fired a full clip of S12 into an enemy on Express but turned round and shot me with a SMG with little bullets. on Hardcore it would take 1 or 2.

favourite class set up is.

FAL (Select Fire/Silencer)
Gold Knife
Ghost
Scavenger/Cold Blooded
Dead Silence
Tactical Insertion

for Search i would replace Scavenger with Awareness or Engineer and Tac with a Betty or Claymore.
jack_pot
jack_pot
01:03 Thu 22 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
been giving this game some time trying to get a bond with it
give me a throwing axe and a crossbow and im happy
might get 20 kills 30 deaths every game but im happy
still need more time to enjoy it tho
i can get on with the game better with a target finder scope (prob because im not a decent gunner)
still not my prefered cod but im still willing to try and try to play it more

You go 20-30 most games? Lol, dude maybe you just suck at cod? Haha..
I went 36-9 knife only in TDM yesterday. Pretty beast I think.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:38 Thu 22 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
if i play with campers i may get 15-20 deaths as im a rusher and impatient when it comes to waiting.

if i play with rushers i generally do well. on Core Headquarters on Express i got 28-10 and i got 5 bases and defended it 10 times

i usually put my tac in the elevator amount of people who run past it is unreal, other day someone was next to it and didn't see so i stabbed him haha
cledwyn
cledwyn
15:28 Thu 22 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
thats what i said in it im not a good gunner and all the maps have more campers in little corners or on top of crates/planes ready to pounce on me
dont get me wrong i have had a few positive games good ones but im talking majority of time i get bad lol mostly on nuke town spawn Graped
cledwyn
cledwyn
15:29 Thu 22 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
oh and my smaw never kills them lol that pees me off
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:29 Fri 23 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
gold FAL and max prestige with it too, get in
jack_pot
jack_pot
16:19 Sun 25 Nov 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Computer, Internet and Console chat.
Back to Forum List.