Clan League Discussion Thread

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
09:28 Sun 14 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
im also thinking of upping the limit to 12 instead of 10, what you think?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
04:01 Wed 17 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
another idea you know how i use 8 points for default at the moment, 2 points in reliability, game log, message and forum posting, how about the last point i do based on effort, if equal effort is made then i dont give out the last point.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
04:13 Wed 17 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
this is a discussion thread of all the new rules so you can have your say.

new rules i may put in next clan league season.

1) subs allowed which will mean less defaults as possible

2) if someone is banned etc i will allow another clan member to take their place - saw this on pool seems a good idea

3) 2 sets of fixtures for the 2 weeks

4) another idea you might consider would be:
captains nominate;
2 players for arc
2 players for reg
2 players for orig

5) 6 frames, like it is in the actual Snooker Premier League

6) another idea what pool has, if captains doesnt give me their 6 players by a certain date the the league runner (s) chooses 6 at random.

7) upping the limit to 12 instead of 10

8) you know how i use 8 points for default at the moment, 2 points in reliability, game log, message and forum posting, how about the last point i do based on effort, if equal effort is made then i dont give out the last point.

9) if someone has to leave due to personal problems then stop the frame and reply the frame (s) next time your on

now its time for you to have your say

any problems with any of these, or have anymore ideas for next season dont hesitate to write them down.

Edited at 10:15 Wed 17/02/10 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
04:16 Wed 17 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
also 2 teams will not be in next season, sorry lee just too much negativity
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
11:57 Wed 17 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
hey James i have to say i really like the idea of six frames mate sounds good this should be a very interesting clan league when it kicks off woooooo can't wait m8

This is just an idea i do like the idea of clans being able to bring in a sub but i think that if a player in a clan does not play his/her game due to lack of commitment then the clan should not be aloud to sub them they should have to forfeit that one game and the other clan should have a default win for that one game. Because other wise the clan matches can take ages to play .This rule would make clans only pick thier most reliable players.

Edited at 18:01 Wed 17/02/10 (GMT)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
14:23 Wed 17 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
10th rule, a new clan MUST last 1 month before they can enter the clan league this way i know they are capable of running a clan and i don't get new clans entering the league to mess it up.

what you think?
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:04 Wed 17 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
i like the 10th rule not too sure bout 6 game rule though
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:03 Sun 21 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
10th rule, a new clan MUST last 1 month before they can enter the clan league this way i know they are capable of running a clan and i don't get new clans entering the league to mess it up.

what you think?

im not sure on this now, can we have some views on this, ill put this in debate pile.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:31 Sun 21 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Have spoken to James about a side table that would get filled in as the League runs. This table would be a Breaks/Runs (if Carom included) and would see a clan receive 1 point if one of their players acheives a half century or a 5+ run in any game type. 2 points would be awarded for century or a run of 10+. This table would not affect the overall Caln league table so affectively there are 2 Titles on offer to Clans.

The Clan League (overall winner of the league)

The Breaks/Runs Table (Clan who scores the most points from the breaks/runs there players achieve in matches)

To clarify, this Breaks/Runs table would not mean any extra matches and the points would go into a seperate table and NOT included in a clans total points in the overall clan league table decided by the results.

As an example...

I beat dgeneratio 4-2 (this is an example and not a game fromat for the league) I hit breaks of 102, 56 and 52 and he hits a break of 100 and a break of 75.

Clan Overall League would look like:
FSE - 4 pts
Hustlers - 2 pt

Breaks/Runs Table would look like
FSE - 4pts
Hustlers - 3pts

Any further queries, just ask. This is an idea that James already knows about.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:34 Sun 21 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Hmmm, sounds interestng. However it might make things more complicated. If yu think you guys can do it then i say aye!! Also ill help if needed.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:35 Sun 21 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Shouldn't make things complicated at all. All my idea involves is an extra table shwoing the breaks/runs players of each clan have made in their clan league matches.

dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:39 Sun 21 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
FPL League:

this league runs alongside the clan league, for FPL league to work Carom must be included in the next clan league season.

Players will nominate:

3 arc
3 Reg
3 Orig
1 Carom

Bonus Points as follows:

1 Point: half or a 5+ run in carom
2 Points: cent or 10+ run in carom

there will be a separate table for Clan League and FPL league so theres 2 chances to win a league. Clan League will not have bonuses where FPL does.

Clan Table would look like this:

Pos....Clan....P....FF.....FA.....FD....PTS

FPL Table would look like this:

Pos....Clan....P....FF.....FA.....FD.....B......PTS

Key:

Pos = Position
Clan = Clan Name
P = Played
FF = Frames For
FA = Frames Against
FD = Frame Difference
B = Bonuses
PTS = Points

please note you have to record halfs/cents/4+/10+ runs to have your FPL bonus recorded.

there will be no changes from the Clan League so all FPL is is another table for bonuses.

please give your views, thanks
i_am_god
i_am_god
15:41 Sun 21 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
1. fine
2. fine
3. like it good idea
4. immense idea love it
5. yes 6 frames for league is gr8
6. seems fine fair play , maybe co captains could step in rather than league runner
7. needs to be done, u should up it to 15 mate!!
8. u decide james your the boss
9. same
rule 10!!!!!!! 10000% totally agree, clans need to proove there here for the long haul.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:47 Sun 21 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
FPL League:

this league runs alongside the clan league, for FPL league to work Carom must be included in the next clan league season.

Players will nominate:

3 arc
3 Reg
3 Orig
1 Carom

Bonus Points as follows:

there will be a separate table for Clan League and FPL league so theres 2 chances to win a league. Clan League will not have bonuses where FPL does.

Key:

Pos = Position
Clan = Clan Name
P = Played
FF = Frames For
FA = Frames Against
FD = Frame Difference
B = Bonuses
PTS = Points

please note you have to record halfs/cents/4+/10+ runs to have your FPL bonus recorded.

there will be no changes from the Clan League so all FPL is is another table for bonuses.

moons suggested i dont put match points in FPL, only bonuses, that you think of this?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:50 Sun 21 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
i actually agree with the above idea

would be seperate and it would give others a chance to win another event
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
16:54 Sun 21 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
Default for next season:

2 point in each category for Effort, game spent logged in, messages
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:51 Sun 21 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
ill be looking to start season 2 at the start of april, season 1 will finish at start of march so it will give me 3 or 4 weeks to sort everything out and take entries.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
18:59 Sun 21 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
might need some help next season with log ins, is someone willing to help me out, if not thats fine.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
10:16 Mon 22 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
FPL League:

Players will nominate:

2 arc
2 Reg
2 Orig
1 Carom

Bonus Points as follows:

Key:

Pos = Position
Clan = Clan Name
P = Played
FF = Frames For
FA = Frames Against
FD = Frame Difference
B = Bonuses
PTS = Points

FPL league is changed to bonus league, ill do a website when its closer to next season.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
10:18 Mon 22 Feb 10 (GMT)  [Link]  
I'll look after the 'Bonus' League Scoring. Just make sure players are notified to post down their Halfs, Cents and Runs.

Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan League Discussion Thread

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.