Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 134
damee
damee
17:31 Fri 4 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Knew you'd be the first to reply

1 frame of each game type. (Arcade, Regular, Original, Carom and Power.

F.S.E 4-1 Twisted Firestarters

damee v dunkyfunk
damee 4-1 ferocity
jay_afc v dunkyfunky
jay_afc v ferocity

D&C 13-2 Blackballers

whocares8x8 5-0 ang_k
whocares8x8 5-0 tiger_woods
dgeneratio 3-2 ang_k
dgeneratio v tiger_woods

Allstarz 8-7 Hustlers

slatty 5-0 cphaynes
slatty 2-3 brentologist
linfield1886 1-4 cphaynes
linfield1886 v brentologist

Vikings v Designated Drinkers

hughsy89 v copper10
hughsy89 v si123
sean v copper10
sean v si123

And my question to everyone involved was...

I think I might scrap the bonus points rule for match completion, considering only 4 games need to be completed to get the points. Anyone agree or disagree?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
17:44 Fri 4 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
must be a mind reader eh, or can you read my book?
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
22:50 Fri 4 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
3-2 to me vs tiger_woods
sean
sean
02:57 Sat 5 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
sean 5 vs 0 si123
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:33 Sat 5 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
sean said:
sean 5 vs 0 si123

simon got Lyle'd
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:34 Sat 5 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
btw your all forgetting if you win/lose 5-0 its called a lyle (either you or opponent depending on who loses)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
19:44 Sat 5 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
when's the deadline? i asked linfield what time's he can play and he gave two days 7pm or after cant remember. but its not really a good time for me to play really it turns out.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:19 Sat 5 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Sunday.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:43 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
surely you can make the deadline longer for one match. when it gets played it'll only take an hour to complete. i dont see the problem. i can play today before 6pm. but linfield said he can play after 7. dont know if thats the only time he can play, he's not online to speak tho.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:51 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
thats up to damee but i think on schedule we are starting midweek so an extension wouldnt be appropriate.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
15:53 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
what would happen if we didnt play in time? was about to pm you but you're too quick for me lol.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
15:55 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
not sure as we haven't done one of these before, im guessing defaults but thats up to damee
damee
damee
23:00 Sun 6 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
As I stated before, this was only done at short notice to pass the time. I'm not doing defaults and not worrying about incomplete games. The deadline is still tonight.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:04 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
i just come online now to try an play these games but now he's offline. wudve needed to play whilst playin poker too which annoys me. clans annoy me but it looks fun to run one kind of. don't think i can take much more of this clan stuff.
damee
damee
12:34 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
As I have said prior, it was short notice to get games played. Once the feedback comes from the main league about which clans have and haven't made it, then this will be up and running.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:25 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
brentologist said:
i just come online now to try an play these games but now he's offline. wudve needed to play whilst playin poker too which annoys me. clans annoy me but it looks fun to run one kind of. don't think i can take much more of this clan stuff.

Blimey brent lighten up... No ones worrying about it...

Its just one of those things; when the times your available dont match your opponent.

Linny's been away most this week, so his options have been limited more than normal. were default 3-2 to you and call it a draw
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
16:57 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
well i didnt know it was just a friendly til the deadline had passed. and this match was important to win the game. and yes playing in clans is a real pain for me, i dont have time for them. so dont be surprised to see me leave the clan, its costing me money. so dont tell me im overreacting
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:03 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
im bored of snooker anyway. so there's no value for me at all. its just to make people happy.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:04 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
Your overreacting

slatty ducks to avoid the punch
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
17:07 Mon 7 Nov 11 (GMT)  [Link]  
one reason i wasnt happy also was because: why should i have to play at 30% of my ability due to having to play poker at the same time of playing clan games just because my opponent is on at inconvienient times for me. why should i be the one putting myself at a disadvantage. i didnt want to let anyone down.

Edited at 17:39 Mon 07/11/11 (GMT)
Pages: 134
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Clan Captains League.

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan League Management.
Back to Forum List.