(IP Logged)
00:24 Sat 14 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i_am_god said:
m wood that was amazing m8!!!!

i agree
spirit2010
spirit2010
01:03 Sat 14 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
jesus he will need two bottles of tan for the size of his head, and new sunglasses
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:57 Sat 14 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lmao spirit, it was brill tho
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
03:21 Sun 15 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
wow cheers guys, respect, really appreciate that :D play killer for the people more than the game, ang_k jaysoros davidbrave topgearmad 4 gr8 people :)
sean
sean
12:16 Wed 18 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I am going to get my head down this year and going to get an award, maybe even 2 seen as i dint get 1 but to be fair damee, brent and seb just jave the skill on me So wd to those 3 :)
crazy_dave
crazy_dave
12:48 Wed 18 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
ang_k said:
i_am_god said:
m wood that was amazing m8!!!!

i agree

Love it

Well done all the winners

Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:51 Wed 18 Jan 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:25 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I was never ever gonna say, but i kinda feel like have to, to myself.

The fact that brentologist won the best orig player is, tbh, disgusting. He is a great great player mind, not taking nothing away from him but..

For anyone that knows me, how much work i put in in the first 9 months, its excruciating not to win this. 19 maximums in a matter of weeks, reaching 500 cents the first player to do so, reaching a highest rank of 982, which btw, is over 100 wins ina row, prob about 1000 halfs......but this isnt the worst part......

I pretty much wasnt even considered, bcoz come October i had a baby, and obv, i couldnt be here for the end of the year. This is real bad, how many of you know me? Knew that i was having a baby? Loads. And nothing?
Its really bad, I was so so sure id win it after the year id had....literally blasting people away on the tables, and not to even be in the top 3? Sean beat me???? Who??

people really.....this is obviously moaning, i fully expect a million responses, and not good ones either. But id just thought id let you know, to some people this is a big deal this game, its pretty much my hobby, and to not even be considered after that is.......truly sad..

fire away
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:26 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
LOL! say no more!!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:31 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
lol peg, i voted for seb on mine as i truly believe Seb/Damee/Destiny are the best ever at Original (seb this year as hes been most consistent, you and damien in close 2nd and 3rd), not disputing everything you have achieved as you are a legend in your own right.

My Levels

Robot -

Damee
Destiny
Seb

Level Below Robot (but still cent consistent most of the time)

Peg
Chase
Adam
Lyle
Brent

then everyone else
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:35 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
i know mate i just feel robbed, i had an outstanding , but bcoz i wasnt here at the end.....
sean
sean
20:40 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
dgeneratio said:
lol peg, i voted for seb on mine as i truly believe Seb/Damee/Destiny are the best ever at Original (seb this year as hes been most consistent, you and damien in close 2nd and 3rd), not disputing everything you have achieved as you are a legend in your own right.

My Levels

Robot -

Damee
Destiny
Seb

Peg
Chase
Adam
Lyle
Brent

then everyone else

where is my name in level below robots
sean
sean
20:40 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
arpeggi said:
I was never ever gonna say, but i kinda feel like have to, to myself.

The fact that brentologist won the best orig player is, tbh, disgusting. He is a great great player mind, not taking nothing away from him but..

For anyone that knows me, how much work i put in in the first 9 months, its excruciating not to win this. 19 maximums in a matter of weeks, reaching 500 cents the first player to do so, reaching a highest rank of 982, which btw, is over 100 wins ina row, prob about 1000 halfs......but this isnt the worst part......

I pretty much wasnt even considered, bcoz come October i had a baby, and obv, i couldnt be here for the end of the year. This is real bad, how many of you know me? Knew that i was having a baby? Loads. And nothing?
Its really bad, I was so so sure id win it after the year id had....literally blasting people away on the tables, and not to even be in the top 3? Sean beat me???? Who??

people really.....this is obviously moaning, i fully expect a million responses, and not good ones either. But id just thought id let you know, to some people this is a big deal this game, its pretty much my hobby, and to not even be considered after that is.......truly sad..

fire away

whoa when did i come into this
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:41 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
10000% agree with Peg, i also voted for Seb
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:55 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
sean said:
dgeneratio said:

My Levels

Robot -

Damee
Destiny
Seb
Ste (if Arc)

Peg
Chase
Adam
Lyle
Brent

then everyone else

where is my name in level below robots

you generally don't play well against me so for now your the level below what i posted above.

the top 3 are the guys i could never beat, the next level isn't impossible but still tough but i could nick 1 or 2 from them, level below that i have more chance and so on

thats my personal opinion though.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
20:59 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
To be fair peggi should be with the robots as you call it, by looking at his stats he is certainly up there with them all.

These threads mainly come down to favoritism, waste of time really.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:01 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
fuunky said:
To be fair peggi should be with the robots as you call it, by looking at his stats he is certainly up there with them all.

These threads mainly come down to favoritism, waste of time really.

Pretty much spot on, but hey.....i just thought id shake things up a bit
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:02 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
I haven't been on snooker for a whole consistently myself but everytime I am on pegs smashes in a cent or above but seb is also an amazing player but for pegs not to be mentioned is truly a crying shame as he has probably been the beef orig player this year alongside seb.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
21:03 Thu 2 Feb 12 (GMT)  [Link]  
Also a very good arcade, reg player to
Pages: 12
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

2011 FunkySnooker Awards... THE RESULTS

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Shouts.
Back to Forum List.