The Rapid Decrease in Funky Snooker Players

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 1
hutch1971
hutch1971
01:23 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I will and continue to pay for the site 10 quiud is nout in my opionion. yes it has gone down hill . but if you fink about it would want to be a stay at home day and change a nappy everytime a baby crys . I wouldn't wont to spend my time feeding peploe with dounuts and cake
llets just get on with it
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:27 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
(bloody Dgen posting far too quick )

You know me Dave, i'm a Cheetah
hutch1971
hutch1971
01:35 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
full house in the micro lol about time
. its improving
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:45 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
10 quiud is nout in my opionion.

May not be to you mate but to others it can be.

This Facebook game i go on some spend over £100 a month on Diamonds you can use to purchase things in game. 2nd Player on our Server spends around £200-250 a month and a guy in another server possibly over £1000 from the last Cross-Server event.

Serious Spending compared to here, perhaps Nick needs to copy them and add various VIPs, Cloths, More Cue Options etc etc for us to spend (i won't but others may), possibly more money for him haha.

As for site only nick can do major changes but all we can do is promote as best we can on facebook or twitter by sharing achievements. Could do with an active person on the funky groups too

Edited at 22:59 Wed 22/04/15 (BST)
hutch1971
hutch1971
01:52 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
just lost it to a newbie slow punisishment lol
hutch1971
hutch1971
01:53 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
but on the up side he or she had manners
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:56 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ranking system is bad now mate, due to no real high ranked players, the real good players struggle to get up, I mean I once had a running tournament win streak and only gained 40 points from it due to playing 600s and 700s, it's harder to build to years ago.
clifton188
clifton188
09:56 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
That's the main reason i don't enter tournaments cause of the rank to be gained,its everything to lose and very little to win so would i lol. However being topspot is starting to get boring as noones even competing to get up there so im just gonna go all out and enter everything soon enough
budweiser
budweiser
11:36 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I think everyone classes rank to be everything in this game, to me its the players. As without players there would be no games at all. Everyone who is high ranked is scared to enter games incase they lose one game, this is the reason behide the change in funky, no one wants to play. A 600 ranked person to 800/900 means nothing, anyone can win at any point at any given day.

What if friendly games did not exist!! People wouldnt know any different and ranked games would be standard.

At any rank level, sooner or later ull lose a game. Another reason why we have wins % and loses %

P.s. this isnt directed at anyone, its what a lot of people think!

I wonder if for one day all games was rank, how many would play! Now thats a % i would like to see

Hopefully numbers will return to this site.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:43 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Yeah if i cared about rank i would be playing ranked not friendlies (least until i got to 800 then play when i need to to stay there) but some players just do friendlies so their rank is really low
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:14 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
That's the main reason i don't enter tournaments cause of the rank to be gained,its everything to lose and very little to win so would i lol. However being topspot is starting to get boring as noones even competing to get up there so im just gonna go all out and enter everything soon enough

In Arcade I am literally in touching distance of 2.5 behind you so I am there to take over son

I enter every tournament possible, regardless of who enters or what rank is available to lose.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:37 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

Edited at 09:47 Thu 23/04/15 (BST)
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
12:57 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Maybe a race of ranked games would make it interesting
budweiser
budweiser
13:15 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Should have a random person 1 round Tournament.

It works like this: 1 round thats it, who you get first round is the person you race to 10. Fastest time wins Tournament!
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:29 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I think everyone classes rank to be everything in this game, to me its the players. As without players there would be no games at all. Everyone who is high ranked is scared to enter games incase they lose one game, this is the reason behide the change in funky, no one wants to play. A 600 ranked person to 800/900 means nothing, anyone can win at any point at any given day.

What if friendly games did not exist!! People wouldnt know any different and ranked games would be standard.

At any rank level, sooner or later ull lose a game. Another reason why we have wins % and loses %

I wonder if for one day all games was rank, how many would play! Now thats a % i would like to see

If you changed ranked tournys to friendlies then maybe more will be forced to play ranked games, a lot of pros won't play ranked games against people around the same rank as they'd rather go the easy way and just keep entering tournaments

Well done bud for putting the effort in but I don't see why you should bother when admin don't seem bothered, this site will continue to die until there's an app for it on tablets and iPads which is looking like it's never going to be an option
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
13:41 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
budweiser Congratulations on making Carom interesting again, the top ranked players are seriously high which will influence more to play, if you can do these tournaments with the other types, over due time it will improve.. well done
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:18 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
Ranking system is bad now mate, due to no real high ranked players, the real good players struggle to get up, I mean I once had a running tournament win streak and only gained 40 points from it due to playing 600s and 700s, it's harder to build to years ago.

That's why people play tournaments cause It's an easy way to get your ranking up, and that's the reason why I don't play them cause they aren't worth winning anymore, not many people these days have got the balls to risk there rank in races against people on the same level.
budweiser
budweiser
14:39 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
budweiser Congratulations on making Carom interesting again, the top ranked players are seriously high which will influence more to play, if you can do these tournaments with the other types, over due time it will improve.. well done

Thanks

I have done all;

arcade/regular/original/carom/power/random

http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/10228/super-choosen-by-you-tournaments-april-may-june

Also fridays if win the chosen by you tournament at 7.30pm you get to pick the tournament/rules for the following friday.
budweiser
budweiser
14:43 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  

If you changed ranked tournys to friendlies then maybe more will be forced to play ranked games, a lot of pros won't play ranked games against people around the same rank as they'd rather go the easy way and just keep entering tournaments

Well done bud for putting the effort in but I don't see why you should bother when admin don't seem bothered, this site will continue to die until there's an app for it on tablets and iPads which is looking like it's never going to be an option

Thanks

I am trying my best to improve this game and tournaments.

I will do what i can to make it better
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
14:50 Thu 23 Apr 15 (BST)  [Link]  
I agree with Fuuunky to an extent.. No matter the ranking I will always enter tournaments, it depends on how you see the need to have a ranking..

I would favour friendly tournament if the ranking system goes back to the older one where ranked games become double of what they are now budweiser
Pages: 1
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

The Rapid Decrease in Funky Snooker Players

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Game Queries.
Back to Forum List.