Interested in clans?

Viewing forum thread.
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.

Pages: 189
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
20:17 Thu 26 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Im really looking forward to this it seems like a great idea. Much more like real snooker

Yeah much more serious so not much smashing (except Arc) so suits your style
daviking
daviking
20:20 Thu 26 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Excellent. The more tactical the better :-)
mightypot000
mightypot000
20:38 Thu 26 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Thats something you seem obsessed with saying about me that you made up yourself. I love playing this game and never miss a tournament or game when online.

you seemed surprised that people can spend upto 2hours+ on this game site your a hypocrite
mightypot000
mightypot000
20:39 Thu 26 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
daviking
about 21 hours ago
I just can't get my head around the idea of caring about a website, its not real, it can be deleted any minute just like all the rest. I only mention my studies as that's the reason I came to the site, but freely admit to becoming hopelessly addicted, playing almost 4 hours in 4 days one time.

(by the way are you really serious about spending 2 hours every day on the internet? Thats just insane whether this site or any other, and if true incredibly worrying, I am not being patronising in any way, just expressing genuine concern if that were true)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:13 Thu 26 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
So far we then have these clans (with members in brackets):

3 Minimum, 8 Maximum

Don't forget to choose a name Rox and Dan

Heaven and Hell (count_raven, bigbaz199, quickpot_147, buckjam, kilimanjaro, sarahh)

Dan's Clan (destroyer_v2, mightypot000, fastboysam, yorkshirelad, sarah)

Anger Management (thegame26, joeyy, fizstarrrr, dgeneratio, crazy_greg, elgoog, virtuoso147_)

Dead Meat (immortal, dvz, mr_legend, w_hoolahan, booby_trap, vixen_xox, gerard_m, horse10000) *FULL*

Rox's Clan (roxbury_100, intincros, jimi_clapton, kyle_147, pilbyjoel, m_wood)

Me and Rich have now merged so i'll start the signup process over the next few days so now need to decide what day the deadline is so i can adjust accordingly.

Each Fixture would have two clans along with a Cup and Killer.

For the Pre Season Friendlies the Cup won't be included but want to test out Killer so that will be included.

Cheers
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
23:36 Thu 26 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Pre season sucks! Just get on with the league. Killer will work anyway since you have stated it will be a 2v2.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
23:43 Thu 26 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Pre season sucks! Just get on with the league. Killer will work anyway since you have stated it will be a 2v2.

Pre season has always been a part of Snooker mate and planned to do it when i brought the league back. Reason has always been to root out unreliable players and clans before season starts. Not saying any team is like it here but its good to test clans and players.

Killer will probably work but if it anything like Pool then times can be awkward and clans would want their best to play etc. Hope clans just don't play for the default time on day one too for Killer and unlike Pool try during the fixture at your leisure.

Pre Season i'll do it two weeks out of the three so it is quick and good practice too
count_raven
count_raven
00:00 Fri 27 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Deadline midweek is fine for me as long it is not wednesday!
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
00:05 Fri 27 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
don't mind what day is chosen for deadline, If its Sunday then if you're on Pool you may have double duty
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
00:32 Fri 27 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
01:11 Fri 27 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Get pre season going now then with a somewhat shorter deadline, that will test the liability i would imagine.

As for deadline day i am fine with week day or weekend. I tend too play my games quick on pool anyway.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
01:27 Fri 27 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
I'll start signups tomorrow, leave it open for a few days in case of any late comers who want to play in the friendlies then ask for lists so could be a week before the fixtures would be released.

don't want to rush into things and do things right as it's first season back.

deadline will be two weeks for the friendly when it's out.
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:48 Fri 27 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
My team will be called big breakers
mightypot000
mightypot000
02:49 Fri 27 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Get a thread going mate
Deleted User
(IP Logged)
02:52 Fri 27 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  

Get a thread going mate

Done
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
11:26 Fri 27 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Going to start signups now for Season XIX.

We used signups thread before but been archived so will be using Team Changes thread for the signups.

Post your team with a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 8 players on the Team Changes thread here. Don't Number or Bullet them please for easy Copy and Paste access.

http://www.funkysnooker.com/thread/10013/clan-league-team-changes

Signups will be open until Wednesday Morning at Midday then any clans who haven't signed up won't be entered. Even if all signups post today, i want to give time for late comers to join teams so wouldn't ask for lists for friendlies tomorrow.

On Tuesday Night (if online) i'll be checking accounts i don't recognise (All above are fine) but if Captains give me their word that their players are legit then i'll believe them.

Cheers.
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:22 Fri 27 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Will still be around to run the league but may not play in the friendlies due to a Tanks Op.

http://www.funkypool.com/thread/20411/dfe-world-gsc-plate-champions-of-the-world/64#1825078
daviking
daviking
12:32 Fri 27 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
Good luck with your op hope it goes ok.

Other query sorted

Edited at 09:38 Fri 27/05/16 (BST)
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:39 Fri 27 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
The Clan Captain signs up the whole team on the Teams Thread then any player in that list is eligible. Anyone not on the list won't be able to play.

Cheers (Not a Hospital Op though, just in case )
dgeneratio
dgeneratio
12:40 Fri 27 May 16 (BST)  [Link]  
too fast for your edit lol but will leave it on if any new players join
Pages: 189
Unable to post
Reason:You must log in before you can post

Interested in clans?

Back to Top of this Page
Back to Clan and League Chat.
Back to Forum List.